Top 20 Resume Objectives for Office Assistant Positions
When applying for an office assistant job and writing a resume or CV for the position, your goal is to ensure that the recruiter or employer goes into the resume and reads every part of it.
The way to achieve this is to start your office assistant resume with a captivating career objective statement that assures the recruiter that you are the best person for the role.
This post will help you learn how to make an irresistible objective for your office assistant resume and increase your chances of having the employer read every part of it.
How to Make a Great Office Assistant Resume Objective Statement
The key to making a great objective statement for an office assistant job is to learn about the skills, knowledge, experience, etc. that the recruiter wants the candidate to be hired to have to be qualified for the role.
If you get this information, then you can use it in making your office assistant objective statement for resume.
And the good thing is that you can find the information from the job description and requirements published by the recruiter or employer to inform prospective employees of what the office assistant job entails.
The way you apply the information in your objective is by highlighting the major skills, experience, knowledge, education/training, etc. that you have and that the employer requires in your career objective.
By so doing, you will be able to create an objective statement that tells the employer that you are the right person for the office assistant job.
To help you to quickly master how to make an effective objective for your office assistant resume, here are some good examples you can study:
Top 20 Resume Objective Examples for Office Assistant Positions
- Team oriented individual eager to work at US Department of the Air Force as an Office Assistant; coming with ability to use varied functions of multiple office automation software to produce a wide array of documents, formats, etc.; prepare a wide range of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Seeking an Office Assistant job at Northrop Grumman to apply the ability to multitask, perform detail oriented work without close supervision, and independently assess priorities and work with confidence, and manage multiple office projects. Also coming with a High School diploma, 5 years of related experience in an office field, and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized individual interested in an Office Assistant position with Kona Hawaii Island, bringing ability to supervise and participate in highly complex clerical work involving a wide range of clerical functions where some originating and planning of work is required. Also coming with ability to plan, organize, schedule, and direct the work of others; assign and review their work; advise them on difficult work problems; train and develop subordinates; and evaluate their work performance.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Office Assistant job at US Department of Defense. Coming with 3 years of specialized experience at the GS-05, specialized experience performing a wide range of office support functions, as well as ability to type at least 40 words per minute; retrieve, manipulate and sort electronic data; prepare, edit and format complex documents and reports; and make travel arrangements.
- Individual seeking an Office Assistant position at Macomb County where ability to record information in journals, files and other departmental records, verify the accuracy of information and prepare forms, records, requests for funds and other documents will be applied. Also coming with a High School diploma knowledge of Word, Excel and Google products; knowledge of office terminology, procedures and equipment.
- Hopeful to gain employment with CHS Inc. as an Office Assistant to help with office tasks, such as handling customer phone calls, set up customer prepay contracts, process invoices, transfer documents and perform data entry into proprietary company systems. Also coming with excellent verbal and written communication skills, decision making skills, detail-oriented, accuracy and ability to handle payments and prepare deposits.
- Looking for the position of an Office Assistant with Directive to onboard new clients, create content, run errands, communicate with vendors, adapt to change, deal with ambiguity, and support the team. Also coming with a natural curiosity and eagerness to learn, good interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to work in cooperative team environments, great team participation skills, five years of experience working as an assistant in an office, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills with the English Language.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in an Office Assistant position at XYZ Inc. To apply General Dynamics Information Technology, ability to manage time-keeping records for team members, assist resource manager with on-boarding of newly hired personnel, coordinate training courses, physicals, etc., work closely with Production Manager to coordinate conference rooms and presentations.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Apple as an Office Assistant; coming with profound ability to anticipate needs and changes, react with the best interest of the business in mind, identify critical issues, and navigate priorities based on last minute changes. Also coming with strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organization skills, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks in a pressure-filled and time-sensitive environment.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Office Assistant at US Department of Agriculture, to serve as timekeeper for Time and Attendance processing, prepare and provide guidance on domestic and foreign travel authorizations and vouchers for the work unit, and coordinate the work unit’s procurement activity. Also bringing huge experience in assisting on-boarding of new employees, maintaining records on vehicle maintenance, serving as unit receptionist, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail within the department.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience in office management. Desirous of an Office Assistant position with The American Fence Company to perform administrative and office support activities for sales, marketing, and management staff. Also bringing solid knowledge of general office procedures, record management procedures, oral and written communication skills, an Associate Degree, and high level of computer proficiency.
- Experienced, detail-oriented and highly organized individual seeking an Entry-level Office Assistant position with Lockheed Martin Corporation where proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook will be applied. Also coming with exceptional organization skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, and work with minimal direction independently as well as with a team.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry-level Office Assistant position with Army Housing where the ability to attend weekly team meetings and trainings as required and maintain supervisor’s calendar, arrange and schedule meetings, and arrange travel and other accommodations will be applied. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, five years of experience working in an office role, as well as strong ability to use computer systems.
- Active individual with huge office support skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service, communicate effectively through email, telephone and face-to-face interactions with individuals throughout the organization. Longing for a position with US Department of the Army as an Office Assistant, to ensure appropriate signatures are obtained, act as a primary and alternate time keeper for PPPMD, utilize Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) to prepare requests for personnel actions (RPA) as required, and obtain background information, such as regulations, publications, files, and other books.
- Highly talented and motivated individual seeking the role of Office Assistant at Northrop Grumman, to perform normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files, interviewing callers, and making proper referrals; and reviewing drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage. A passionate candidate with a High School Diploma, 5 years additional education and office work experience; detail-oriented and excellent time management skills, exceptional communication and organizational skills, as well as outstanding Microsoft Office skills and experience.
- Highly trained individual with profound ability to provide quality assistance to VR counselors in the position of Office Assistant. To help with direct client services, receiving visitors and answering telephone calls, and providing information to clients and staff on the availability and utilization of community resources for financial aid. Coming with a High School Diploma, 3 years of office work experience and training in customer service and business office practices, as well as work experience with individuals with disabilities.
- Creative and problem-solver desirous to join the team at the US Department of Health and Human Services in the position of Office Assistant. Coming with huge ability to prepare and release a variety of complex communications and documents that affect the departments and its programs, follow procedures, which include appropriate access to confidential information, prepare and adjust travel arrangements, and coordinate different Department and program events. Also coming with High School Diploma and five years of work experience supporting senior managers. Also bringing exceptional skills in oral and written communication, organization, and working with MS Office Suite.
- Talented individual with exceptional ability to manage calendars, coordinate meetings, plan complex travel, interact with internal and external customers, manage supplies and other indirect purchases, and process expense reports and invoices desires an Office Assistant position with Honeywell; coming with a High School Diploma, 5 years of office assisting experience, strong organizational skills, professional and courteous communication, excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs, and ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands.
- To obtain the position of Office Assistant with Education Logistics, to leverage ability to generate and track sales leads, assist in running marketing campaigns, manage trade show planning and attendance for 30+ trade shows per year, keep EDULOG’s knowledgebase up to date, assist in creating PowerPoint programs for client presentations, update current and potential client information in the company’s CRM, perform market research, and gather information to help guide content creation based on what is going on in the market. Also bringing experience with the following programs: MS Office, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite, and PowToons.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Commonwealth of Kentucky as an Office Assistant where the ability to answer inquiries and provide detailed information on office operations in person or by telephone or email; distribute incoming mail and material to office staff; maintain files, logs, manual and other document; operate personal computers; and work several other software packages will be utilized. Also bringing good communication, excellent computer, and organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and cooperatively as part of a team.
Your chances of getting the office assistant job that you are seeking are higher if the recruiter or employer actually reads your resume or CV that you submitted.
Your career objective statement, which the recruiter reads first in your resume can hugely affect if they will find it necessary to get into the resume or not.
And that means, you have to take the time to craft an objective for your resume that the recruiter will be attracted to and compelled to read other parts of it to see if you are the person they are searching for to be hired as an office assistant.
This post shows you how to write effective office assistant objective statement that can make your resume irresistible to any recruiter.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.