20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Operations Manager Positions
If you are writing a resume objective statement for operations manager position, it is important to make it extremely compelling to get the recruiter/employer’s attention.
Being the first statement the recruiter/employer will read in your operations manager resume or CV, you really need to make a great impression on them with a good career objective or summary statement.
This will increase your chances of getting your operations manager resume read, which will subsequently increase your chances of getting invited to an interview with the recruiter/employer.
If you are looking to learn how to make an effective objective or summary statement for your operations manager resume, then this post will be helpful to you.
How to Make a Great Operations Manager Resume Objective Statement
To make a great resume objective or summary statement for an operations manager position, you need to know what exactly the employer wants for the position.
You need to find out the duties and responsibilities the successful candidate will be expected to perform as an operations manager with the hiring organization.
You also need to know the qualities, skills, experience, etc. candidates are expected to have to be considered by the recruiter/employer for the operations manager position.
You can get the above information about the vacant operations manager position by studying the description and requirements of the job published by the employer/recruiter.
With the information, you can craft a captivating operations manager resume summary or objective that projects you as the perfect person for the job.
Your operations manager objective should show that you understand what the duties of the job entails and have what it takes to be effective on it.
It should also highlight some of the major qualities, skills, experience, training, etc. that you are bringing to the operations manager job, which will help you to succeed in it.
These qualities, experience, skills, etc. should match what the recruiter/employer published in the operations manager job requirements.
When your operations manager objective statement is written this way in your resume or CV, it is highly effective because it shows that you perfectly match the person the recruiter/employer is looking for.
Now, let’s take a look at some good examples of operations manager career objective statements you can apply in making your resume.
Best 20 Resume Objective Examples for Operations Manager Positions
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to work in the Operations Manager position at Lyft. Coming with 5 years of operations experience, experience working across large organizations, experience scaling an organization and managing people, strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as entrepreneurial and resourceful mindset. Also coming with strong ability to support the General Manager, manage operations costs to budget, and make strategic decisions to effectively accomplish monthly contractual goals.
- To obtain the position of Operations Manager with Chewy to direct warehouse supervisory personnel to achieve set goals, ensure that all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are on target for the operation, and lead and supervise a team of Operations Managers and other staff members. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, 7 years of management experience in warehouse operations, experience with building, customer service skills, communication skills, and highest levels of integrity and ethics.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in operations management position, seeking employment with PepsiCo as an Operations Manager, to bring 4-year college degree, proven organizational skills, proven Team Leadership skills, proven planning skills, strong oral and written communications skill, and strong computer skills. Also coming with profound ability to coordinate all warehouse activities, manage all spending within the planned budget, and motivate the team to achieve performance targets.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an Operations Manager position with Topgolf to supervise department managers and their teams, drive associate engagement, and hold departments accountable for budgets and spending. Also coming with 20 years of golf course management experience; excellent communication, time management and organizational skills; multi-unit management experience; and ability to work varied shifts.
- Highly organized individual interested in an Operations Manager position with American Income Life Insurance Company, bringing the ability to supervise office duties, organize team meetings, schedule meetings and appointments, and train new employees. Also coming with high degree of accuracy and productivity, excellent listening and problem solving skills, customer service skills, professional phone skills, and ability to provide constant focus and attention to customer needs, and work well under pressure.
- Looking for the position of a Skilled Operations Manager with Globe, to professionally handle incoming requests from customers, schedule meetings and appointments, and handle issues in the best interest of both customers and company. Also coming with friendly, patient, and pleasant attitude; exceptional detail orientation, analytical, decision making, and communication/listening skills; commitment to customer satisfaction and highly developed sense of integrity.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Merck as an Operations Manager to supervise facilities, equipment, and personnel; review and revise processes and procedures against corporate and regulatory requirements; and coordinate with vendors to determine equipment options. Also bringing Associate’s Degree in Life Science, 7 years of experience in the vaccine and pharmaceutical industry, knowledge of Kata, proficiency in Microsoft Office, high analytical and logical problem-solving capabilities, and excellent communication skills.
- Certified Operations Management professional with 5 years of experience, desirous of an Operations Manager position with Honeywell, to develop supervisors of individual contributors, lead productivity improvement projects, and develop strategic plans to ensure performance metrics are achieved. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, 7 years of manufacturing experience, demonstrated leadership experience, and willingness to set up standards each year to drive organizational excellence.
- Highly talented and motivated Operations Manager, seeking same position at AbbVie to manage resources within the Manufacturing Department to accomplish departmental objectives, prepare and view documentation, and plan and implement operator training and development. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, 5 years of pharmaceutical experience, supervisory experience, knowledge of oral-solid dosage manufacturing, knowledge of cGMP, good written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Seeking an Operations Manager job at PFSweb, Inc. where the ability to manage numerous activities and projects, manage and execute improvement process in quality production, and identify operational issues and drive action for quick resolution. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, 7 years in a leadership capacity, workforce planning experience, client facing experience, P&L experience, and good PC skills.
- Looking for the position of an Operations Manager with NRG Energy, to lead plant operations in alignment with Safety, Environmental, and Conduct of Operations policies; actively support and emphasize need for environmental safety and comply with regulatory provisions; and promote productivity and teamwork in operations. Also coming with 8 years of power plant experience and experience leading and supervising employees.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Article as an Operations Manager, with ability to lead, coach, and support dispatch and delivery teams; monitor hours worked, overtime, and ensure accurate submission of payroll; and ensure employee compliance with Article policies and regulations. Also bringing 10 years of experience in operations management, excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Amazon where profound ability to lead and manage a team of Area Managers, perform duties in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures, and carry out responsibilities for meeting and accomplishing operational goals will be utilized. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Operations, 7 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment, direct management experience, experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean techniques; and ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in hectic situations.
- Active individual with huge operational manager skills and ability to organize and schedule production runs, maintain existing facilities and equipment optimization through a group of technicians, and look for ways to improve service delivery. Longing for a position at Pitney Bowes to bring Bachelor’s degree, 7 years working experience in operations manager position, good organizational skills, and excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience, longing for an Operations Manager position with IBEX to establish and consistently meet client program service goals, manage rewards and recognition programs for all programs, and evaluate quality monitoring sessions to ensure improved CSR performance. Also bringing College degree, 5 years of supervisory and management experience, proficiency with MS Word & Excel, and demonstrated and strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking an Operations Manager position with Waterton, to oversee day-to-day operations of the property, provide direction and support to Tower Managers. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience in operations management, valid driver’s license, exceptional customer service skills, and good communication skills.
- Looking for the position of an Operations Manager with UHS, to manage components of Prominence Health Plan operations, gather and validate requirements, and oversee and manage the operational and strategic aspects of assigned projects and initiatives. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Business, 5 years of operations management experience, knowledge of computer system, experience using databases, demonstrated proficiency in a variety of computer applications, and working knowledge of NCQA process.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Palmer Group in the position of an Operations Manager, with ability to perform account reconciliations, assist with the preparation of diverse financial data and reports, and take the lead on the training and development of employees. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience in an operational leadership role, working knowledge of OSHA & EPA Regulations, strong understanding of Standard Work, and demonstrated ability to make data-based decisions through analytics and KPI focused leadership.
- An enthusiastic and customer oriented individual desirous of Operations Manager position with City of Norfolk to provide direct oversight of lifesaving operations, model and foster a varied and complete staff culture, and facilitate training to promote staff growth and development. Also bringing 1 year advanced study, valid driver’s license, and certification in animal euthanasia.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in working as an Operations Manager at Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling Company, to partner with different departments to build weekly and monthly volume forecast, manage execution of day-to-day Distribution Center operations, and ensure the safeguard and security of Company assets. Also bringing Master’s degree; experience leading distribution, delivery, and sales staff; 10 years supervisory experience; 7 years of experience in consumer products and direct store delivery; strong interpersonal and communication skills; and sound organizational skills.
Starting your operations manager resume or CV with a compelling objective statement is an effective way to get the recruiter/employer to read your resume and possibly give you an invitation for an interview.
This post shows how you can write a great resume objective for an operations manager job, and also provides you with good examples you can apply in making your resume or CV.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.