Best 20 Resume Objectives for Esthetician Positions
If you are seeking the esthetician job, you need to make your resume objective very compelling to stand a better chance of being invited for an interview and given the job.
When writing your resume or CV for an esthetician position, your goal is to ensure that the recruiter/employer reads it.
This is important because it is when they read your resume that they can learn how effective you will be on the job and call you up for an interview.
Therefore, you need to craft a powerful career objective statement that can immediately arrest the attention of the employer/recruiter when they begin to read your resume and impress on them that you fit the person they are looking for perfectly to handle the esthetician role in their organization.
So, that is what this post is about, to help you learn how to create effective esthetician objective statement for your resume.
How to Make a Great Esthetician Resume Objective Statement That Gets You Invited to an Interview
To make a great esthetician objective statement for your resume, you need to know what exactly the employer/recruiter wants for the role.
When hiring for the esthetician position, employers/recruiters generally publish a set of requirements that individuals should possess to be considered for the position, as well as the job description to inform interested individuals what the duties and responsibilities are.
You have to study these documents to learn about the esthetician position and the qualities, including skills, abilities, education, and experience that candidates must have to be hired.
You can then craft an objective statement for your resume that declares that you meet the requirements of the job and will be effective performing the duties that will be assigned to you.
You should highlight your major qualities that match the recruiter/employer’s requirements for the esthetician job in your resume objective, as well as show that you will be effective on the job.
Now, see some good examples of esthetician resume objective statement to learn how to make yours:
Top 20 Resume Objective Samples for Esthetician Positions
- Certified Esthetician with ability to perform on-location waxing services, maintain health and integrity of clients’ skin at all times, deliver full Birdie experience, build client relationship to increase repeat business, consult with client on needs and service options, and maintain personal product and supply inventory. Desirous of an Esthetician position with Book a Birdie, and coming with an esthetician license, 3 years specialized experience, knowledge of current trends and techniques, and 3 years of hair removal experience.
- To obtain the Esthetician position with Boyne Resorts, to leverage exceptional competence with facials, body waxing, makeup application, lash and brow tinting, and hand and foot treatments, as well as body treatments. Also, coming with Montana Esthetician License, self-motivated team player skills, friendliness, and dependability, as well as ability to utilize great body mechanics.
- Energetic individual with five years of huge experience working in an esthetician position, seeking employment with Mario Tricoci Hair Salon and Day Spas to utilize proactive business building techniques to grow guest base, network with guests to build a loyal clientele, and participate in in-salon and external events and networking. Also bringing current Illinois state esthetician license, outgoing personality with the ability to network with guests, as well as proficiency in all wax services including face and body.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute huge experience in the beauty industry at About Faces Towson as an Esthetician. Coming with zeal and passion for the esthetician profession, and ability to love people and deliver extraordinary service in every interaction. Also coming with thorough knowledge of cosmetics, skin care products and related application procedures; excellent customer service skills and current Maryland Esthetician license.
- Talented individual seeking a position with PALM Health as an Esthetician where the ability to administer professional skin care and body treatments to guests using thorough knowledge of numerous skin care modalities will be applied. Also bringing a High School diploma, 5 years of massage skin care and body treatment experience, general understanding of body treatments, excellent communication skills, and a current State license.
- Looking for the position of an Esthetician with Blue Star Resort & Golf to assess client contraindications that may stop a service from taking place; maintain a professional, confidential and cordial relationship with clients; remain focused on client care during the season; perform all treatments on services’ menu based on current certifications; and create and maintain client cards, services provided, and treatment notes. Also coming with High School diploma, 5 years of previous customer service and esthetician experience, and all current licenses and certifications.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at The Face & The Body Spa & Salon in the position of an Esthetician. Coming with Missouri esthetician license, proficiency in traditional and basic facial treatments, and abilities to provide first-class treatments to guests; develop customized treatment plans for clients, and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Seeking an Esthetician job at Blue Harbor Resort, to apply strong ability to maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times, ensure guest satisfaction for each guest, perform all technical services, maintain guest comfort and safety, update guest information, aid product recommendation, set an outstanding example as a team member of Reflections, and maintain confidentiality of all spa and salon records and systems.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Esthetician at Mesquite Gaming, to provide a relaxing experience with various services performed, including facial, peels, waxing and body scrubs. Also bringing a State of Nevada Cosmetology License and Certification, excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, sanitation skills, as well as positive customer service attitude.
- Active individual with huge esthetician skills and ability to maintain a high energy level; build and maintain good customer relationships; unpack and lift boxes up to 40lbs; and stock and fill shelves, drawers, and stations. Longing for a position at Benefit Cosmetics to bring flexibility regarding work hours and location, strong written and verbal communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of an esthetician position with Skin Sense to bring certificate from an accredited program, North Carolina license, excellent verbal communication skills, professionalism and team orientation. Also bringing abilities to develop treatment plans to achieve long-term client goals, deliver the highest quality spa treatments, and strictly follow Skin Sense protocols.
- Highly organized individual interested in an Esthetician position with OZ Naturals LLC where the abilities to provide professional facial treatments and makeup applications in accordance with acceptable industry standards and scope of practice will be utilized to act in clients’ best interest and provide the highest quality of service as possible. Also coming with Florida Board of Cosmetology license as a Facial Specialist, certification and experience in advanced non-invasive skincare and alternative wellness modalities, as well as excellent interpersonal and strong analytical skills.
- Experienced, talented and highly organized individual seeking an Esthetician position with REINVENTME MED SPA. Coming with State of Florida license, certification from an accredited program, and willingness to learn new skills. Also bringing the abilities to stay current in all ongoing educational requirements, perform laser hair removal treatments, perform elective skin rejuvenation treatments including micro-needling, and ensure safety of clients at all times when performing treatments.
- Individual seeking an Esthetician position at Deldor Day Spa, to apply exceptional ability to perform microdermabrasion, peels and customized facials for all skin types; provide consistent professional facials in accordance with spa protocols and accepted practices; and effectively communicate and educate clients with regards to specific skincare concerns. Also coming with New Jersey License, 7 years of experience as an Esthetician, and excellent customer service skills.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level esthetician position with Falls View Hotel LLC, to provide high-quality facial treatments, advise clients and suggest treatments related to their individual needs, perform face and scalp massages, and perform facial extraction for blackhead removal. Also coming with outstanding communication and listening skills, enthusiasm and excellent customer service skills, teamwork skills, valid and current state license, and 5 years of experience working as an Esthetician.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an Esthetician position with Mind, Body & Soul, to evaluate client needs and expectations to determine the most appropriate services and products, provide outstanding customer service with a focus on client satisfaction and retention, and assist management with marketing activities and events. Also coming with superb communication skills, state license and certification, as well as ability to provide signature skin care treatments in a luxurious spa atmosphere.
- Talented individual seeking a position with The Henderson Beach Resort as an Esthetician where the ability to deliver excellent Spa services to guests in a timely, courteous and efficient way will be utilized. Also coming with the ability to escort clients to and from treatment rooms; coordinate all guest requests for services; and maintain impeccable cleanliness of treatment room and entire Spa facility. Also coming with appropriate state Esthetician license, 5 years of experience in Spa or Salon industry, facials & nails dual license, and knowledge of all facial requirements by law.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Innisbrook Resort, to utilize strong ability to understand and use universal precautions when providing services, maintain the highest level of product and spa service knowledge, recommend products for home use with a minimum service to sales ratio of 25 percent, assess contraindications of guest that may prevent service from taking place, and perform all treatments on services’ menu based on current certifications.
- Highly talented and motivated Esthetician, seeking the position at Columbia Hospitality Inc. to perform various facials, waxing and other services offered by the spa; provide exceptional guest communication regarding treatments and products; escort guests to and from treatment rooms; maintain a safe and clean working environment; and maintain all standards, policies, and procedures set forth by management. Also bringing 5 years of previous esthetician experience in a spa environment, certification from an accredited Beauty School, and WA State Esthetics License.
- Looking for the position of an Esthetician with Treasure Island Resort & Casino to perform services using the latest skin care treatments including facials, skin analysis, treatments, waxing for both facial and body, and make-up applications. Coming with ability to recommend and promote products and services based on guests’ needs; keep work area clean and sanitize tools and equipment; and recommend and schedule guests’ future appointments. Also coming with current Minnesota Esthetics and Cosmetologist licensure, accuracy and detail orientation, excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
If you are applying for an esthetician job, your chances of getting it are higher if the recruiter/employer reads your resume/CV to learn about your competency and what you are bringing to the table.
Starting your esthetician resume with a great career objective statement is the magic wand you need to get the recruiter/employer into your resume to read all parts of it.
This post provides ideas and great examples of esthetician resume objective statements that you can apply in making yours.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.