Best 20 Resume Objectives for Handyman Positions
If you are writing a resume or CV for a handyman position, you need to begin it with a compelling objective statement to get the recruiter/employer into it and read all parts of it.
When searching for a handyman job, it is important to get the recruiter/employer to actually spend some time reading your resume or CV.
This way, they will be able to learn what you are bringing to the handyman job and decide if you meet the demands of the job or not.
Starting your handyman resume or CV with a powerful career objective or summary statement is the sure way to capturing the recruiter/employer’s attention and taking them into your resume.
If you are searching for how to make a captivating objective for your handyman resume, this post will help you out:
How to Make a Great Handyman Resume Objective Statement
The way to making a great handyman resume objective or summary statement is to learn about the handyman job to be filled.
You need to know what the recruiter/employer wants for the handyman position; including the qualities and experience prospective candidates need to have to be hired, as well as the duties and responsibilities the successful candidate will be expected to perform if hired for the handyman job.
Learning about the handyman job by studying its description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer will enable you to craft a powerful career objective statement that shows that you meet the demand of the position and will be highly effective on the job.
This assurance is what the recruiter/employer needs to want to look inside of the resume to learn more about you.
To be effective, your handyman resume objective statement should highlight some of your major qualities and experience that tally with what the recruiter/employer wants.
It should also highlight your competence and knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of the handyman job that you will be expected to perform.
To learn more and boost your ability to write a wining objective statement for your handyman resume, here are some good examples you can use:
20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Handyman Positions
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Handyman job at Oakhill Cemetery. Coming with five years of experience in maintenance; detail orientation, familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment, driver’s license, and ability to handle physical workload. Also coming with abilities to repair major and minor equipment and buildings, maintain a clean and safe work space, as well as complete maintenance and repair work orders on time.
- To obtain the position of Handyman with Semper Solaris to leverage the abilities to perform general repairs and maintenance, general finishing work, and residential plumbing work. Also coming with 5 years of experience performing general handyman, repair and maintenance work; knowledge of how to perform general residential maintenance repairs, finishing, plumbing and electrical work; a valid State Driver’s License; and experience using hand tools and equipment.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in a Handyman position. Seeking employment with ABC Home & Commercial Services, to bring High School diploma; 10 years of hands-on experience in all aspects of general home maintenance, repair, and light remodeling; knowledge of paint, drywall, tile, carpentry, and general handyman experience; good driving record and ability to operate company vehicle within company guidelines; as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Looking for the position of a skilled Handyman with Moose Roofing to oversee and manage a wide range of repairs; regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs; and identify, document, and report maintenance and repair work. Also coming with 5 years of experience as a handyman, 5 years of experience with appropriate electrical tools and equipment, organizational and good time management skills, as well as positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Handyman position with California Mentor Antioch where strong ability to plan and schedule work assignments to accomplish workload with available resources and equipment will be utilized. Also coming with High School diploma, 3 years related experience, working knowledge and ability to handle all maintenance and equipment, and a valid CA driver’s license.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Frenchman’s Creek Beach and Country Club as a Handyman, with abilities to maintain air-cooled central chilled water refrigeration system, air handling units, and all automatic controls, as well as maintain all walk in cooler and freezer units. Also coming with High School diploma, verbal and written communication skills, and ability to solve practical problems.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Lan Tree Developments, to apply exceptional abilities to perform regular inspections and repairs throughout the buildings; directly perform all maintenance duties as directed by the supervisor; and assist supervisor to maintain building systems on a regular basis. Also bringing competences with assisting the supervisor in correcting all violations as assigned; respond to residents’ complaints; and complete assigned work orders in a timely and professional way.
- Active individual with huge handyman skills and abilities to provide overall maintenance and operations of buildings and grounds; as well as handle basic building repairs such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, plastering, electrical and HVAC, and other building related systems. Longing for a position at N/A Hawthorne as a Handyman, to bring High School diploma; valid driver’s license; 5 years of experience in building construction, maintenance and repairs; and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a Handyman position with Red Rabbit, to help ensure that Red Rabbit’s 10,000 sq ft facility meets Department of Health standards and all equipment is in good working condition for the kitchen to use each day. Also bringing experience maintaining the physical plant of a large warehouse environment, restaurant and hospital setting; and competence maintaining and fixing issues with plumbing, electrical, and refrigeration equipment.
- Highly organized individual interested in a Handyman position with Aztec Building Operations, bringing the ability to complete work and repair orders on time, estimate time and extent of repairs, and perform routine preventive maintenance. Also coming with High School diploma, previous experience in maintenance, general knowledge of construction, light plumbing knowledge, and good computer skills.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Heaven Scent Solutions as a Handyman, to mop, hang up pictures, fix tiles and fixtures. Also bringing exceptional customer service skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, work flexibility, demonstrated ability to prioritize assignments and perform numerous tasks at the same time, ability to work effectively individually and with a team, as well as ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Handyman position with Reliable Staffing Inc. Coming with previous experience in maintenance and other related fields, familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment, and problem solving skills. Also bringing abilities to maintain buildings and equipment, obey maintenance and repair orders, and keep a dirt-free and secure work space.
- Looking for the position of a Handyman with Midland Public Schools, to keep the cleanliness, maintenance, energy conservation, grounds, safety, and the general up-keep of the assigned area or building. Also coming with High School diploma, 5 years of successful work experience in custodial and grounds work, computer knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, Building Automation Systems, keyboarding, and other computer skills.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Centers Health Care in the position of a Facility Handyman where profound ability to assist with regular facility and equipment inspections for security, maintenance an appearance; and respond to maintenance requests by staff and residents will be utilized. Also bringing basic knowledge of plumbing, electric, carpentry, general maintenance, and HVAC systems; Bachelor’s degree; knowledge of standpipe and sprinkler system; strong work ethic; and ability to take initiative and multitask.
- Seeking a Handyman job at Fairstead with abilities to develop working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, carpentry, plastering, painting, and general repair work. Also bringing High School diploma, customer service skills, experience with steam boiler heating systems, and willingness to learn.
- An enthusiastic and customer oriented individual desirous of an Entry Level Handyman position with Apollo At Home, to apply profound knowledge and skills in analyzing and fixing customer home maintenance and repairs issues; solving customer problems, and providing solutions for members. Also bringing 5 years of experience in home maintenance and repairs, excellent communication skills, as well as clean driving record and background check.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Handyman at Jordan Property Management, to perform tenant service requests and repairs, preventative maintenance, and unit turnovers. Also bringing skills in carpentry, painting, and flooring upgrades; solid experience working in property maintenance and construction; strong problem solving skills; valid driver’s license and reliable car; basic personal tools; and ability to multitask and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Certified Handyman with High School diploma, 5 years of experience, excellent organizational skills, and problem solving proficiency. Desirous of a Handyman position with Qualified Maintenance and Construction, to bring experience in carpentry, painting, concrete work, replacing ceiling tiles, ceramic tile, sheetrock, and general handyman work.
- Highly talented and motivated Handyman, seeking a position at Pine Management, Inc. to communicate and follow-up on tasks through completion; work with seasoned professionals in a collaborative environment; and perform repairs, maintenance, apartment turnover work, and other on-site duties as required. Also coming with 5 years of handyman experience, high professionalism, and ability to communicate effectively with staff of maintenance directors, office managers, property managers, contractors, vendors, and suppliers.
- Looking for the position of a Handyman with Kraus Management, to perform repair work in apartments, building interior and exterior. Also coming with 10 years of experience working as a handyman; experience working in customer service environment; experience and permits, where needed, in plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance; valid New York driver’s license and vehicle; personal tools and equipment; and ability to complete tasks in the agreed period.
The quality of your resume objective or summary statement can determine if your resume can win you an interview or not, which is important to your getting the handyman job.
It is therefore important to start off your handyman resume or CV with a captivating career objective, which can help you get the recruiter/employer to read it and offer you an interview.
This post provides useful ideas and examples you can apply to make an effective objective statement for your handyman resume and increase your chances of being hired for the handyman role.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.