Best 25 Resume Objective Examples for Computer Technician Position
If you are making a resume for a computer technician position, one area of the resume you must take seriously is the objective statement.
Being the first statement the employer or recruiter will read in your computer technician resume, you really need to create a highly compelling career objective statement that can urge the recruiter to get into the resume.
The quality of your resume objective is important; a well written objective can cause the employer to actually read your computer technician resume, which will increase your chances of being selected for interview.
This post will help you to learn how to make an effective resume objective statement for a computer technician role, so keep reading:
How to Make a Great Computer Technician Resume Objective Statement
To make a compelling resume objective for a computer technician position, you need to know what exactly the employer wants.
You will be able to get the employer’s interest in your resume if your resume objective statement shows that you meet the requirements of the computer technician job.
That is the secret of a winning resume objective statement.
So, how do you know what the recruiter’s requirements for the computer technician position are?
Simple, you can find this information in the job description posted by the employer for the computer technician position they want to fill.
Having studied the description of the computer technician job, your task will then be to craft an objective statement that clearly defines you as one who has what the recruiter is looking for.
And that means, you have to highlight your best qualities, skills, education/training, and experience that match the employer’s requirements and that will help you to succeed on the job.
After reading such career objective, the employer will certainly want to see the detail of what you are offering on the computer technician position by getting into the body of the resume to read the whole document.
Now, here are some good examples of resume objectives for computer technician positions to help you to quickly learn how to make them:
Top 25 Resume Objectives for Computer Technician Roles
- Highly talented and motivated Computer Technician seeking a position at Asheboro City Schools to assist with the installation of hardware, software, and related instructional technology. A passionate candidate with an Associate’s degree and 5years of computer technician experience, strong knowledge of computers, k-12 technician experience with GSuite, Active Directory, PowerShell and MDM, general knowledge of networking and local area networks, as well as understanding of computer mechanical and electronic principles as applied to the repair and maintenance of computers and related experience.
- Highly trained individual with ability to respond to employee requests for technical assistance by resolving problems with PC/Server software, hardware and applications, seeking to work with Maricopa County Recorder. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, experience with Microsoft Windows 10, WindowsServer 2012/2016, configuring, and repairing PC hardware, including hard drives, motherboards, and interface cards.
- Creative and problem-solving professional desirous to join a group of technicians at Educational Media Foundation in the position of Computer Technician. Coming with ability to utilize experience in multiple functions such as Help Desk, Desktop Support, Servers, Networking, Data Center, and Systems Support; troubleshoot errors; run diagnostics; monitor systems; and upgrade and replace hardware and software systems, including Windows PCs, Macs, Tablets, Smartphones, Server systems and networks. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in information systems and passion for learning, as well as ability to listen effectively and respect others’ opinions.
- Certified Computer Technician with ability to install, maintain and repair computer hardware and peripherals. Desirous of a Computer Technician position with Forks Community Hospital, to bring a two-year technical degree, 5 years experience working as a technician in a computer environment, as well as ability to install desktop software and software upgrades to individual PCs and to the network; maintain spares, initiate purchase of PCs and other equipment, obtain quotes from vendors and others; and work with other IS staff to coordinate projects and occasionally assist in other telecommunications work.
- Talented individual seeking a position with General Dynamics Information Technology as a Computer Technician with ability to perform stand-alone and networked PC and peripheral equipment configuration, installation, troubleshooting, upgrading and repairing. Also bringing ability to create Windows 10 images used for rapid deployment/redeployment of computer systems; perform Windows 10 Operating System (OS) and third party software installation and upgrades, configuration, backups and troubleshooting; and identify, analyze, and resolve hardware/network issues.
- Hopeful to gain employment with The Idaho State Department of Agriculture as a Computer Technician to provide support to the current help desk position, on-board and off-board computers and IT equipment, and other support as needed. Also bringing broad understanding of IT hardware and software, teamwork ability, communication and interpersonal skills.
- To obtain a position with Mount Prospect Public Library as a Computer Technician to leverage ability to assist in diagnosing computer and local area network problems, assist with maintaining computer and different office equipment supplies, and install communication and computer cabling, including Ethernet cat5 and telephone when assigned. Also bringing knowledge of computer networking concepts, knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, knowledge and skill with collaborative and/or interactive web applications, knowledge and skill with electronic messaging like email, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate individual seeking a Computer Technician position with Loudoun County Government with ability to install, upgrade, and troubleshoot County hardware and software for the mobile data computers. Also bringing 7 years of experience as a computer technician, a High School diploma, and an ability to prepare and submit accurate and timely reports as required.
- Flexible and energetic individual with excellent computer technician skills, seeking the position of a Computer Technician with South Carolina Professional Group. Coming with ability to build and configure new hardware, offer computer and telecommunication support for providers and staff, system troubleshooting, including boot troubleshooting, virus removals, and disk cloning; create and maintain computer networks; as well as install and update software packages.
- To obtain a position with Outagamie County to leverage ability to set up equipment and install new and upgraded hardware and software; assist users with problems or questions relating to computer hardware and software; and troubleshoot software and hardware issues to find root cause of problem. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, as well as an ability to prepare and update training materials and documentation for departmental and internal MIS systems.
- Talented and energetic individual seeks to apply five years of experience working in a computer technical environment as a Computer Technician with Olympia Moving & Storage. Coming with strong ability to disconnect and reconnect computer systems and network equipment for Fortune 500 businesses, engineering companies, top universities, and start-ups. Also bringing teamwork, problem-solving, and client management skills.
- Exceptional talented individual and team player desires to work as a Computer Technician at Salient Federal Solutions, Inc. Coming with ability to perform installations and setups for outdated department; assist in planning and designing PC support systems; and install, test, and document applications software programs. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience in PC setup and installation, experience providing technical support to users of company’s personal computers, and experience pulling cables and installing PCs.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Computer Technician at IDEA Public Schools to repair computer and technology equipment, as well as analyze and resolve computer hardware and software problems. Also bringing strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of technologies and computer hardware/software applications.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a computer technician position with COMPA Industries, Inc. to utilize knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Office and popular internal browsers, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills, a Bachelor’s degree, entry level computer hardware experience, and Apple and Windows Operating System experience. Also coming with ability to work independently and manage one’s time effectively.
- Experienced, detail oriented and highly organized individual seeking an Entry Level Computer Technician position with KBRWyle. Coming with strong ability to answer questions related to procedures, transactions, and system status; identify problems; and assist in monitoring, responding, configuring, installing, and repairing hardware and software problems according to established procedures. Also bringing a High School diploma and 5 years of experience.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level Computer Technician position with Walters State Community College where the ability to support all faculty and staff computers, install software as needed and maintain a database on computers and network information will be applied. Also bringing an Associate’s Degree; a valid driver’s license; knowledge of personal computers, mobile devices, printers and networking components; experience in higher education, experience with Windows OS, Microsoft Office products, web browsers and other business related software, as well as ability to understand customer needs and provide quality service.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Computer Technician position with uBreakiFix, to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices; provide recommendation for problem resolution; explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple-to-understand way; provide repair and replacement estimates to customers; and ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards. Also coming with exceptional customer service skills; excellent technical, problem solving and analytical skills; strong written and oral communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office; an Associate’s degree; and ability to work well in a team environment and work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Rutgers University, with ability to perform software, data retrieval and hardware repairs on Apple, HP, Dell, Lenovo, and more; complete warranty repairs; provide repair and replacement estimates and onsite diagnostics; and travel between locations possible as business needs dictate and assist as in-store support. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years customer service experience, 3 years experience as a computer repair technician, as well as Apple certified with a valid Driver’s License.
- Searching for a Computer Technician job at Chelmsford Public Schools where strong ability to repair, install, configure, image, and assemble computers, monitors and other peripherals will be utilized. Also coming with the ability to pull and rewire cables as required for new installations and troubleshooting; and serve as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with equipment, data and applications. Also coming with ability to undertake general tasks which will promote seamless use of IT infrastructure in a public school environment and assist in bringing broken equipment back to a central location for repair and delivery back to school.
- Highly organized individual interested in a Computer Technician position with Dorchester County Public Schools, bringing ability to install and optimize computers, related equipment, application software, and operating systems. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, technical certification, knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, 5 years of work experience in the repair of IBM compatibles and the use of Microsoft Windows, 3 years of work experience in the installation and use of networking hardware and software, and a valid driver’s license.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the computer technician job at The Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools as a Computer Technician. Coming with exceptional customer service skills, a High School diploma, a technical degree, 5 years of related education and field-work experience, A+ certification and Apple ACMT certification, knowledge of Google Chrome OS, knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS and applications, knowledge of Apple OS X and iOS, as well as ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audience and compete component-level repair of computers and peripherals.
- Individual seeking a Computer Technician position at MBX Systems with ability to lead the troubleshooting of completed systems and resolution of defective hardware, review externally recognized defects in returned units and report the details, and assist in developing corrective and preventative actions related to returns. Also coming with 5 years of computer hardware diagnostics, customer service experience, strong verbal and written communication skills, skills in creating and setting up networks, as well as ability to work independently and across a variety of team environments.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Vail School District as a Computer Technician to install or assist service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives. Also coming with problem solving, professionalism, adaptability, innovation, planning and organizational skills, 1 year technical school certificate, compTIA A+ Certification, specific knowledge of Macintosh (Apple) computers, and Apple Certifications with Desktop, Lap Top, and Help Desk.
- Looking for the position of a Computer Technician with Bos Technology to provide hardware services such as PC, Mac, laptop, network, server, and PDA hardware/device configuration, deployment and troubleshooting, as well as RSA (VPN) token deployment and replacement. Also coming with Microsoft Outlook troubleshooting/administration, Windows XP and Windows 7 administration, and ability to configure Windows network shares and map network drives, and provide general desktop Support.
- Active individual with huge computer technician skills and ability to perform repairs in accordance with manufacturer specs and in a timely efficient manner, maintain a safe clean work environment, determine warranty versus non-warranty repairs, and ensure accurate documentation of model and serial numbers. Longing for the Computer Technician position with Aaron’s to utilize exceptional ability to perform accurate diagnosis and repair of desktop, laptop and tablet computers in the Service Center. Also bringing the competence to properly complete all necessary service orders/paperwork associate with the repair, and calculate estimates on all non-warranty repairs.
To improve your chances of getting the computer technician job that you are seeking, you need to start off your resume with a captivating career objective statement.
This post provides great ideas and examples you can apply to create an effective resume objective for any computer technician position that you desire to apply for.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.