Top 20 Resume Objectives for Accounts Payable Positions
When writing a resume objective or summary statement for an accounts payable job, your immediate goal is to get the recruiter/employer into the resume or CV to read every part of it to learn what you are bringing to the accounts payable position.
Having a carefully crafted career objective statement will do the job of impressing on the recruiter/employer to get into the body of the resume, which can increase your chances of being hired for the accounts payable job that you are seeking.
This post will be helpful to you if you are interested in learning how to make a career objective statement for your accounts payable resume that will be effective in getting the recruiter/employer to read all parts of it.
How to Make a Great Accounts Payable Resume Objective Statement
To make a compelling accounts payable resume objective or summary statement that urges the recruiter/employer into your resume or CV, you need to first understand what the employer/recruiter really want for the accounts payable position.
When you write your accounts payable objective based on the need or expectation of the recruiter/employer, it will be more effective and compelling for them to go inside of the resume/CV to learn about your competency for the job.
To learn about the accounts payable position, you should study the job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer.
It will show you the expected duties and responsibilities of the accounts payable job and the qualities, education, experience, etc. that candidates will be expected to have to qualify for hiring for the accounts payable position.
To be effective, your accounts payable resume objective should highlight the qualities, experience, etc. that you have and that tally with the employer/recruiter’s requirements.
It should also highlight your knowledge of the expected accounts payable duties and responsibilities to perform and show that you will be effective on the job.
Now, see some good accounts payable objective examples below to boost your ability to make one for your resume or CV fast:
Best 20 Resume Objective Samples for Accounts Payable Positions
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an Accounts Payable position with Big Storm Brewing Co. to process accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit transactions, cash balances and expense reports. Also coming with manufacturing and hospitality accounting experience in a fast paced and fast growth environment, as well as profound ability to monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Stiles as an Accounts Payable Specialist, with abilities to review general ledger account numbers and job and phase numbers where appropriate, generate and distribute checks to applicable vendors, and input data into the accounts payable processing system on a timely basis. Also coming with 2 years of experience working as an Account Payable Specialist, good computer skills, and ability to calculate.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Connected Cannabis Co. where strong ability to prepare cash payments for vendors and record the payments into accounting software, reach out to vendors on a monthly basis for vendor statements and reconcile to the company’s files, and prepare employee reimbursements after manager approvals and record entries in the company’s accounting software will be utilized. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of accounts payable experience, strong Microsoft Office Suite & Google Sheets skills, organizational and detail oriented skills, and strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- Active individual with huge accounts payable skills and ability to review and record invoices from vendors to ensure accuracy in billing; process expense reports from employees and develop knowledge of approved vendors and policies to avoid paying unauthorized invoices and expenses. Longing for the Accounts Payable position at Ooma, Inc. to bring Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years in Accounts Payable, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience, longing for an Accounts Payable position with Pandora, to review and validate invoices in Basware and ensure timely approval and processing of invoices, and maintain Schedule of Authority. Also bringing Certified Accounts Payable Associate, 4 years of accounts payable experience, detail-oriented and strong organizational skills, strong customer service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as extensive knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Highly organized individual interested in an Accounts Payable position with Primary Services, bringing the ability to code and process invoices and check requests, ensuring accuracy and necessary approvals; monitor and analyze specific AP operations, and charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice and expense reports. Also coming with accounting degree, five years of accounting experience, strong excel skills, analytical and detail-oriented skills, as well as attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Hopeful to gain employment with FitzMark, Inc. as an Accounts Payable Specialist to provide payment status to carriers, professionally communicate with carriers via phone and email regarding payments, and validate delivery documents carriers. Also bringing 5 years of experience as an accounts payable specialist, strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, proficiency in excel and outlook, and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Certified Accounts Payable Administrator with 5 years of work experience in high volume A/P processing; strong customer service skills; experience with 3-way match PO invoicing; proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; and experience in using accounting software and reporting systems. Desirous of an Accounts Payable position with Stone Brewing to perform day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions, receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services, and verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Highly talented and motivated Accounts Payable Specialist, seeking a position at Roth Staffing to enter and code invoices, including expense reimbursements; work with vendors to transact them to automated invoice processing program; and verify the accuracy of vendor invoices. Also coming with Associate’s degree, five years of experience using accounting software, proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong excel skills, and service oriented skills.
- Looking for the position of an Accounts Payable Specialist with Johnson Service Group, Inc. to enter and code invoices into accounts payable system, review and properly track the payment of monthly recurring invoices, as well as review affidavit requests and process replacement checks for contractor payroll check requests. Also coming with strong attention to detail; strong organizational and time management skills; positive attitude and willingness to learn; effective verbal and written communication skills; and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute five years of experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk at Sendero Industries, LLC. Coming with College degree in Accounting; proficiency in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook; and excellent written/verbal communication skills. Also coming with profound ability to sort, review, and accurately process invoices into Quickbooks, respond to vendor requests in a timely way, and reconcile and report on all accounts payable.
- To obtain an Account Payable position with Fin Fun, to enter and pay invoices, gather receipts, reconcile with statements, and enter credit card transactions; as well as create reports for President pertaining to check runs and credit card charges. Also coming with verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of common accounting software, including Excel, and basic accounting knowledge.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in an Accounts Payable position. Seeking employment with Extremity Healthcare Incorporated as an as an Accounts Payable Clerk, bringing Associate’s degree and knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards, and compliance requirements. Also coming with exceptional ability to compile and maintain accounts payable records; and provide support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices according to established rules and processes.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking an Accounts Payable position with Staffmark to complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Coming with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, experience with Quickbooks, and Great Plains; and profound ability to assist with administrative duties as required.
- Looking for the position of an Accounts Payable Clerk with Confidential, to confirm that bills are paid in a timely manner, review and upload AP invoices into the company financial database, and match supporting documentation to AP checks. Also coming with Associate’s degree in Accounting, 3 years of experience in accounts payable, attention to detail, technology skills, experience with Yardi Voyager, teamwork, and positive attitude, as well as good communication skills.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Original Impressions in the position of Accounts Payable Clerk where the ability to review and verify invoices and check requests; sort, code, and match invoices; and set invoices up for payment will be applied. Also coming with 5 years of accounts payable experience, knowledge of general accounting principles, knowledge of accounts payable, proficiency in data entry, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, detail and results oriented, as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Seeking an Accounts Payable job at Samsung Electronics America, coming with profound ability to receive, review, and distribute electronic invoices to responsible parties for payment; facilitate creation of new vendors prior to submitting a purchase; and monitor employee credit cards for timely payment. Also bringing Associate’s degree, 5 years of accounts payable experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work in fast-paced and variable atmosphere.
- An enthusiastic and customer oriented individual desirous of an Accounts Payable position with VICE Media, to process invoices for open POs, verify supporting documents to invoices where applicable, and identify sales tax codes on invoices to ensure proper reporting on invoice entry. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 3 years of account payable work experience, Coupe and NetSuite experience, Global AP experience, Microsoft Office Suite, strong Excel skills, and strong interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Accounts Payable Analyst at Alter Domus. Bringing Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, high volume accounting department performing accounts payable duties. Also coming with exceptional attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with Intacct, and ability to create and format reports in Excel.
- Looking for the position of a Skilled Accounts Payable Clerk with TargetCW, where exceptional skills and knowledge will be applied to effectively open and distribute mail to Finance Staff, scan payment backups into internal system, match payment backups to invoices, and collect miscellaneous projects as required by Accounts Payables and Finance Staff. Also coming with Oracle experience, Microsoft Excel, and Word and Outlook experience; email and telephone skills, good organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and work well with others.
To be in a better position to gain the accounts payable job that you are seeking, you should ensure your resume or CV is read by the recruiter/employer by starting it with a powerful objective or summary statement.
This post provides great ideas and examples you can apply to easily make a compelling resume objective or summary for any accounts payable job that you are interested in.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.