Best 20 Resume Objectives for Data Entry Positions
If you are writing a resume or CV for a data entry position, you need to start it with a compelling objective statement to give it a better chance of having the recruiter/employer read it.
When the employer/recruiter reads your resume or CV, they will be able to learn how competent and effective you will be on the data entry job, which puts you at a better chance of being called to an interview and offered the job.
It is therefore important to learn how to write a highly compelling resume objective or summary statement and this article will be helpful to you on that.
How to Make a Great Data Entry Resume Objective Statement
The key to making a great resume objective for a data entry position is to learn what the recruiter/employer wants for the position, including the duties and responsibilities to be performed by the successful candidate and the qualities and experience prospective candidates must have to be qualified for hiring for the data entry role.
When you get this information, you will be able to create a career objective that assures the recruiter/employer that you meet the expectations and requirements of the data entry job.
You can get the information you need about the data entry position you are applying for from the job description and requirements published by the recruiter/employer.
You can then go ahead to craft an effective resume objective or summary statement by highlighting the duties of the data entry job that you have successfully performed for your previous employer, as well as the qualities and competence and experience that you have that are relevant to the vacant data entry position.
Here are some good examples of data entry objectives you can learn from and adopt in creating one for your resume or CV:
Best 20 Resume Objective Examples for Data Entry Positions You Can Use
- Highly talented and motivated Data Entry Clerk, seeking a position at BlueStone to perform fast and accurate data entry to support testing, tracking, and reporting; collect information from various sources and enter into spreadsheets and external sites; and protect operations by keeping information confidential. Also coming with five years of experience working with EHR systems as well as strong interpersonal and technical presentation skills.
- Looking for the position of a Data Entry Clerk with Philips to coordinate with subject matter experts to identify updates on product templates, manage the migration of checklist templates into ProntoForms T&V forms, and identify and manage resolutions of data integrity issues. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, experience in healthcare and Salesforce, database management and analytics, and detail oriented with interest in data.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the data entry job at Raritan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. as a Data Entry Clerk. Coming with previous experience in data entry, deadline and detail oriented skills, strong organizational skills, and excellent typing skills. Also coming with abilities to enter variety of data, prepare and sort documents for data entry, create and maintain logs for tracking purposes, as well as review and enter data updates in the systems.
- To obtain a position with BNY Mellon to perform daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, and posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors. Also coming with 5 years of experience working as data entry clerk and familiarity with a variety of data entry concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in a Data Entry position. Seeking employment with Applied Homework, to bring strong knowledge of brand name and generic medications; experience with alpha-numeric data entry; and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Also coming with abilities to enter new and refill prescriptions into the pharmacy system, and ensure safety policy and procedures are consistently adhered to and practiced.
- Looking for the position of a skilled Data Entry Associate with Crescent Foods, to apply profound abilities in preparing source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, and establishing entry priorities. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry skills, 5 years of data entry experience, excellent communication skills, knowledge of SAP, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Data Entry position with TargetCW where Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of data entry experience will be applied in handling customer issues, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and following up to ensure resolution plans and database upgrades. Also coming with Zendesk experience as well as knowledge of data architecture, data quality, data mapping, and data structures.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Datamark, Inc. as a Data Entry Processor, with abilities to enter data on a PC workstation from CRT images, and perform data entry in an accurate and timely way. Also coming with 5 years of data entry experience, and ability to type a minimum of 45 WPM with a 98% accuracy rating in numeric and alpha/numeric mix.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at American Private Equity Group in a Data Entry role, to utilize strong abilities to maintain and add data to database, clean and verify data, and handle Ad hoc projects. Also bringing 5 years of data entry experience, thoroughness, and knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.; and organizational skills.
- Active individual with huge data entry skills and abilities to customize reports from existing data and prepare them to client requirements; resolve problems and inconsistencies with data while maintaining communication with Government customers; and provide clients with current data from MEDPROS. Longing for a Data Entry position at Zizatek, to bring 10 years of database administration, 5 years of MEDROS and ALTHA experience, and strong knowledge of Windows XP.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience, longing for a Data Entry position with Pepsi MidAmerica, to key data into database from paper documents, analyze data for accuracy, and verify data by comparing it to source documents. Also bringing valid driver’s license with a clean driving history, customer service skills, and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly organized individual interested in a Data Entry position with Lions Tigers & Bears, bringing exceptional ability to input all incoming gifts and donations into donor perfect software management system, create Thank You letter templates, and generate tax receipt letters, thank you letters, and membership packets. Also coming with solid knowledge of Donor Perfect software, 5 years of data entry experience, outstanding data entry skills, and ability to analyze information and make recommendations.
- Hopeful to gain employment with RMIS Engineering as a Data Entry Specialist to examine and analyze certificates of insurance to determine validity of certificate, protect the information and identities of customers/clients, and process certificates. Also bringing strong attention to details, computer literacy, data entry experience, and ability to quickly and accurately type and enter data, and type at least 45 words per minute.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Data Entry position with Bridgeway. Coming with 5 years of typing and data entry experience, 10-key experience, High School diploma, organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to type 50 words per minute with fewer errors, and handle key entry and verification of data into computer system as assigned.
- Looking for the position of a Data Entry Operator with Accuro to update Salesforce with necessary data for reporting and auditing accuracy of accounts and opportunities in Salesforce. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of experience in data entry, experience with Salesforce, and ability to assist with migration processes from Accuro’s legacy systems and respond to inquiries from the sales team regarding purchasing.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at LanceSoft, Inc. in the position of a Data Entry Specialist, with abilities to perform numeric and alphanumeric data entry functions from multiple document sources, operate a data entry terminal with speed and accuracy for a variety of data processing applications in a high volume operation, and maintain filing systems and departmental records. Also coming with ability to key with better accuracy rate and process a high volume of data on time.
- Seeking a Data Entry job at Marc J Bern & Partners LLP where the ability to enter new and updated customer and account information, prepare source data for computer entry, as well as compile and sort information will be utilized. Also bringing 5 years of previous experience in data entry, organization skills, quick typing skills, attention to detail, and computer knowledge.
- An enthusiastic and customer oriented individual desirous of a Data Entry position with CRS to perform routine data entry and basic accounting functions, and process transactions to support timely mailing of customer correspondence. Also bringing High School diploma, data entry skills, exceptional typing skills, well-built organizational skills, and ability to type up to 50 words per minute.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Data Entry Associate at Axelon Services Corporation, to operate numerical and alphabetical key station to transcribe data from standard source documents and check, and correct data entered through terminal or hard-copy. Also bringing 5 years of experience in data entry; knowledge of software packages; and strong, accurate data entry skills with a focus on efficiency and attention to detail.
- Certified Data Entry Clerk with 5 years of work experience in data entry services and proven ability to meet deadlines. Desirous of a Data Entry position with H.W. Kaufman Group to enter quote information from finance agreements into the system, provide quotes to agents, set up new agents into the system, clarify loan information and follow up with agents when necessary, as well as handle all service requests sent through general service mailbox.
To be effective in getting the recruiter/employer to give you an interview appointment and possibly hire you for the data entry position that you are seeking, your resume objective or summary statement must be able to get the recruiter/employer into the resume/CV.
When the recruiter/employer reads your resume or CV, it will be easier for them to call you for an interview after learning how effective you would be on the data entry position they want to fill.
This post provides ideas and valuable examples of data entry objectives or summary statements that you can apply in making your resume or CV.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.