Preschool Teacher Resume Sample
The preschool teacher resume should communicate competence and passion to helping children develop psychologically, socially, and academically, and succeed in their adult life.
The sample below is a good example of what an effective preschool teacher resume should have.
The format has the objective section where you start selling yourself by stating an important benefit you will be bringing to the new employer as a preschool teacher.
Employers are more interested in the benefits potential employees are coming with than anything else; therefore make sure your resume communicates benefits in all sections.
The resume template below is a guide you can use in making your resume and standing out from other applicants vying for the preschool teacher job.
Preschool Teacher Resume Sample/Example/Template
ABC Link Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 77777 • Home: (111) 555-9999, Cell: (222) 999-9999 • mariastone@this-is-a-preschool-teacher- resume-sample.com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking to join the growing team at XYZ Schools as a Preschool Teacher, bringing wealth of experience helping to develop self confidence, creativity, independence, and positive image in children.
- Five years working with children, coordinating and managing them and helping them improve in all areas
- Exceptional ability and skills in creating enthusiasm for learning in the children
- Strong ability and skills for organizing and arranging classes and managing classes to be conducive for learning
- Ability to perform more than one tasks without leaving any undone
- Highly experienced in planning and preparing lesson, as well as outstanding knowledge of curriculum study
- Great expertise in building children psychologically
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage children relationship and communication with one another
- Proven ability to develop good relationship with stakeholders, including other professionals, colleagues, and parents of students
- Strong knowledge of children developmental stages and ability to help children manage and make the best of these stages.
XYZ Schools, California
2008 – Present
- Develop instructional materials to aid the learning of children and also develop dramatizing scheme to help the children picture what they are learning
- Give instructions to children and help them improve by helping them work on their area of strength and to develop their weakness too
- Responsible for managing and planning the curriculum and improving the scheme of work to suit children comprehension
- Make use of the strength of poems and nursery rhymes to help children learn alphabet, numerals, part of the world and basic things that they need to know at their stage
- Maintain strict adherence to the planned schedule by maintaining the relaxation time, the play time, the food break and the physical exercise break time
- Create good relationship with parents and communicate the progress of their children to them, including areas where a child is facing challenges, and suggest the parent’s part in helping such child to improve
- Take record of areas of interest of a child, their area of strength, temperament, level of emotional stability, and how to put all these to a positive effect that will help the child improve.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, University of California, 2008
- California State certification
- Certified Current and valid Child Development Associate (CDA)
- CPR / First Aid Certified
- Accomplished 15 hours of Safety and Health Training
- JCM / Human Relation Certified.
You will also like:
>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.