If you are looking for a retail pharmacist job, your chances will be brighter if you have a good resume or CV for the employer/recruiter.
The fact is that there are many other people looking for the same job as you.
A great resume will therefore give an edge over others, and enable you to get an interview with the employers.
Having a good resume is something you must take seriously if you don’t want to lose the job so easily.
You can learn and develop the act of resuming writing by taking some time out to study some retail pharmacist resume samples written by professional writers.
From these samples, you can understand how the various sections of resumes are prepared, including the standard resume format, which you can use to prepare your own and make it as powerful as possible.
Shown below is an example of a retail pharmacist resume, which you are free to use as a template in creating your resume and increasing your chances of securing an interview appointment.
Retail Pharmacist Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Seeking the position of Retail Pharmacist in a challenging and evolving retail environment where my 3 years experience in community pharmacy will be employed in providing comprehensive pharmaceutical care to patients, and supporting the mission, vision, and values of the firm, while achieving career growth and development.
Top notch Retail Pharmacist with 3 years of rich experience providing outstanding customer service to patients.
Vastly knowledgeable in the ever growing medicinal market research environment, as well as being current with upgraded service rendering system that meets international standard.
Effective in the stocking and dispensing of medicines; highly accurate in description filling, drug administration and patient counseling.
Constantly noticed for the vast improvement attained in the drug-inventory management system, which is saving the firm thousands of dollars monthly.
- Accurate knowledge of administering S2, S3, S3A, and S4 products
- Expert knowledge of pharmaceutical trade system
- Sound awareness of the values and essence of vitamins and complementary medicines
- Conversant with all state and Federal laws/regulations that have to do with dispensing of medicinal substances and drugs
- Very experienced in dispensing medicines and drugs to customers at emergency moments, especially at points-of-sales
- Highly disciplined in adhering to company’s rules and regulations
- Rich IT skills in the utilization of AMFAC Dispense and Webster packing
- Skillful in the act of counseling patients when administering drugs to them
- Strong knowledge of drugs, their reactions and the side effects when wrongly administered
- Ability to sell prescribed drugs to patients directed to clinics, as well as selling non-prescribed drugs to customers
- Ability to assist colleagues in difficult tasks, which helps to build team spirit, as well as a perfect working environment.
Clinical establishment, Detroit Shire
2010 – Present
- Creatively design the work flow system that put an end to the losses incurred during the prescribing of drugs in the mail-order operations
- Utilize the ability to handle large volume of patients account accurately
- Ensure patients are given the proper awareness of drug side effects, intake mode from prescriptions, and drug composition by seeking direction from professional physicians
- Directly engage suppliers in purchase discussions to ensure that a steady increase in discount rate is approved on all pharmaceutical supplies
- Responsible for sorting out issues of billings and reimbursement with the insurance providers and HMO agency
- Ensure that all issues that have to do with Drug Regiment Review are well conducted on all patients
- Assist fellow staff to interpret physicians’ prescriptions for customers during rush hour on daily basis
- Responsible for providing professional service to patients with hyperlipidaemia, diabetes, hypertension, and opioids concerning the mode of dosage, frequency of drug admission, and the possible side effects
- Apply management stock purchasing techniques that checkmate expiration of acquired stock
- Document and control all records that make filing easy.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma, Montessori County, JKL
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Birmingham Shire University, YHU
- Post graduate degree in Biology, Congas Institution of Life Science.
You will also like:
>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.
> >> Have a better resume, get Free Resume Critique.
>> Discover what makes a good resume so you can make one that employers cannot resist.