Model Resume Sample
Getting a job as a model, like any other job, would require that you provide a resume to the employer for them to be able to assess your suitability for the position properly.
The model resume sample below shows how to write an effective resume for the position and stand a better chance to be employed.
A model resume should emphasize things like confidence, experience, and good shape, which are very important to most employers.
You should highlight your competence, which are areas you are very good at, including things that are not core modeling duties, such as ability to work with computers and use MS Office package.
Employers would appreciate this as models employed in organizations perform other assignments aside from the core modeling tasks during times there are no modeling job to do.
The ability to do these other jobs can give you some advantage over other applicants who cannot.
Your resume should also have a Professional Experience section where you need to state relevant job positions that you have held or are still holding that would suggest to the new employer that you can perfectly execute the job description of a model, and so be qualified to work with them.
You are free to use the sample resume we have provided below as a template in creating your own.
It is a good example of what an effective resume for the position should look like.
Model Resume Sample/Example/Template
ABC Link Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 77777 • Home: (111) 555-9999, Cell: (222) 999-9999 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking the position of a Model in a professional platform where my enormous talent, confidence, experience, and eye for fashion will be employed.
Extremely gifted Model with huge experience in music video modeling, choreography, ramp and glamour modeling.
Highly talented Model with great shape, whose images features in several websites and art galleries across the U.S. and Europe.
Size: 18W; Bust – 45″ Waist – 39″ Hip – 47″ Height – 5’5″ to 5’8″
- Four years professional modeling experience
- Unbeatable skill and expertise in lively gestures
- Incredible skills in martial arts, salsa and ballroom dancing, as well as diving
- Exceptional human relation skills and good communication
- Knowledge of current dressing trend, make-up, and fragrance, including knowledge of their application
- Unrivaled love for good look, confidence and great ability to adapt under any circumstance especially under pressure
- Ability to differentiate and keep the facial impression suitable for any type of occasion
- Ability to model intimate apparels, including gowns and robes, tops, and bottoms, and other apparels for fitting
- Physically fit to withstand frequent cloth change and modeling for hours at a time
- Exceptionally comfortable modeling garments before diverse groups of people in different locations
- Strong knowledge and usage of computers, including working with MS Office.
Xenty Brands, Inc., Able Green California
2010 – Present
- Help fit clothing for company apparel lines
- Try on sample garments that represents a standard customer size, observe fitness, feel, and quality of the garment and provide feedback to company
- Assist with general office administrative duties when not modeling.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High School Diploma, Evergreen High School, California, 2005
- Lucky Daddy Modeling Runway Techniques, California, 2010
- Henning Ballroom Dancing School, 2010.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.