To be in a better position to get the office assistant job that you desire requires creating and submitting a compelling resume or CV to the recruiter/employer; a resume that presents you as the right person for the office assistant role.
To be on top of the competition for an office assistant job and ensure you get an interview, you need to present a good resume to the employers.
Being able to write resumes is important for your job hunting as it would enable you to easily and quickly prepare and send your resume to recruiters whenever their is opening for office assistants.
Fortunately, learning how to write effective resumes isn’t difficult.
One of the ways you can conveniently achieve that is to get samples of well written office assistant resumes by professional resume writers and study them.
Take note of the format, and how the various sections – objective, profile, core competence, professional experience, and education/professional training – are created.
Using these samples as templates, go ahead and create your own winning resume.
Below is an example of a well prepared office assistant resume that you can use as template in producing a great resume for yourself.
Office Assistant Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Desire the position of office assistant in a challenging work environment where I can contribute to the organization by offering outstanding service to the Manager for the smooth and efficient operations of the office. And where I can also learn and develop my career.
High talented office assistant with over 3 years working experience providing assistance to managers for the efficient management of the office.
Awarded “Staff of the Month Award” for 4 different months due to high performance in effective staff service.
Instrumentally reorganized the office procedures which lead to the overall efficiency improvement of 23%.
Received praises for effectively handling the post of interim departmental manager (supervise 15 staffs) during a 1 month emergency leave.
- Very talented in the area of coordinating operation between the company and other external agencies
- Keen and sharp detecting senses enabling to identify financial typographical error that saves the company the sum of $140, 000.00 monthly
- Sound knowledge that helps in using computer software like MS Office Suite: Particularly Word and Excel for basic accounting and data entry operations
- Resourcing ability which aids in gathering relevant information from within and outside the organization to aid in assigned task
- Dutiful in handling financial documentation and arrangement like receipt issuing, recording cash transmittal, making deposits, expense reports and purchase voucher
- Actively aided senior managers in most of their highly complicated administrative duties
- Efficient in assuming leading roles when meetings and events attended by management is organized
- Directly responsible for scheduling arrangement, examining correspondence and ensuring the dispersing of received information for employees is well supervised
- Always taking the liberty to ensure that all incoming mails and messages are well distributed to all relevant departments
- Display professionalism in receiving special guest for the management staff and ensuring that all visiting guest in the absence of the management is well attended to comfortably
- Conveniently handing all stressful, demanding and tedious working assignment that needs completion on due time
- Excellent customer service skills that establish continuity in company/client relationship, backup with a strong bilingual ability in English, Italian and Spanish.
Bras light international, Country shire
October 2010 – present
- Responsible for preparing database spreadsheets inventory that is used for management report
- Work with IT department to install efficient software program to checkmate any data entry errors
- Constantly upgrading office and organizational abilities that help to professionally handle workflow, procedures and policies, through professional training seminars
- Competently handle most assignment for other department and staff outside area of expertise
- Effectively improving the internal control procedures and cash report system
- Oversee the task of purchasing and maintaining of all office machinery and equipment.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Osmosis High School, ERTHU, 2005
- Bachelor’s degree in Office administration, Mail Amah, OL.
You will also like:
>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.