To stand a greater chance of being hired for the industrial electrician position that you are seeking is to present an effective resume or CV that shows to the recruiter/employer that you are the right electrician they want.
An easy and fast way to prepare an effective resume for the industrial electrician job is to get various examples or samples of well written industrial electrician resumes to study.
The employment market for industrial electrician is competitive and any employer would only take a few of the many that responded to the job’s advert.
That is why If you are planning of getting a new job as Industrial Electrician, one of the important things you must do is to prepare a very good resume to increase your chances of being invited to an interview.
To increase your chances of being selected and invited to an interview, your resume must be strong and compelling. It must be able to get the attention of the employer for them to want to discuss further with you.
To be able to write or prepare such resumes is not as complex as you might think. What you need to do is to pick some professionally written industrial electrician resume samples to study.
Using the samples as templates, and following their language format, you can go ahead to create the various sections of your resume using your own information.
Below is a good example of an expert written industrial electrician resume which you can study and adopt in creating your own.
Industrial Electrician Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Looking forward to gain employment as industrial electrician in a competitive work environment where enormous experience, skills and ability in installing, maintaining, repairing, trouble shooting, testing, and handling of all equipment and industrial machinery are needed.
Highly talented, self motivated, hardworking, detailed-oriented, analytical, and energetic industrial electrician with 5 years experience covering all areas of industrial electrical works, including performing inspections, carrying out preventive maintenance, running electronic tests, and timely detection and replacement of worn components.
- A sound technical knowledge of working with equipment like amp-meters, ohmmeters, scopes, voltmeters, and loader terminals
- Large working capacity to operate on heavy duty industrial task
- A well-spoken-of reputation as an industrial electrician in both the organization and other work done with contracted firms
- Very accurate when operating on electrical systems that have to do with preparation, minor circuits modifications, and added extras
- Competent skills acquired from sound technical training, excellent apprenticeship and profitable professional activities
- High intellectual strength which produces the ability to analyze and interpret technical drawing, schematics, and wiring drawing when working with standard equipment
- Strong knowledge and ability working with high standard of control relays, national electric code and starters
- Ability to adhere to professional standard when operating on tasks, such as repairs of electrical connection and diagnosing
- Ability to follow procedures when attending to tag out and lock out assignment
- Sound communicating ability that helps to cooperatively work with work force, supervisors and engineers.
Upper Town Larger Industry
2007 – Present
- Responsible for installing and servicing of all street lights and electrical systems
- Ensure that the precept that governs all procedures according to the manual is strictly followed
- Creatively construct useful equipment and tools to meet the working demand of highly irregular complicated task
- Instruct maintenance team on all trouble shooting and maintaining of alternators, and electrical motors
- Ensure that the proper spec for operating installation work on electrical systems is well determined
- Responsible for trouble shooting and diagnosis of complex malfunctioning motors, lighting fixes, and transformers
- Responsible for preparing power schematics drawing and preparing bill of materials
- Work with new recruits to ensure safety operation and perfect completion of projects.
- Ensure that maintenance of recording is done constantly on all electrical equipment
- Handle workshop seminars, training, and guiding new recruits whenever the need arises.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High school diploma, Cranberry High School, 2006
- Associate Degree in Electrical Technology, University of Bucklin, THR, 2007.
You will also like:
>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.