20 Top Resume Objective Examples for Chef Position
If you are writing a resume for the position of a chef and wants to increase its chances of being read by the recruiter/employer, then you must ensure its objective statement is highly captivating.
You need to make the recruiter/employer to read the whole of your resume so that they will be able to see how you are going to be a great asset to their organization as a chef.
It is when they can clearly see the value you are bringing to their organization as a chef in your resume that they will want to invite you to an interview.
Your career objective statement has the goal to quickly arrest the recruiter/employer’s attention and cause them to want to go into the resume to read all sections there.
This post will show you how to make the kind of resume objective statements for any chef position that employers/recruiters cannot ignore.
How to Make a Great Chef Resume Objective Statement that Gets Recruiters Attention
If you are going to make a great chef resume objective, then you must know what the recruiter/employer really wants prospective employees to have to be effective on the job.
It is a general practice that as part of the recruitment process, the employer/recruiter would publish the requirements and job description that applicants for the vacant chef position should fulfill to be employed.
You need to study the information contained in the job description and requirements to have full knowledge of the skills, qualities, experience, education, etc. that the successful candidate must have to be offered the chef job.
You will also learn of the duties and responsibilities of the chef position that the employer/recruiter would want the candidate to be hired to perform.
To make an effective resume objective for the chef position therefore, you will have to present yourself to the employer/recruiter as one possessing the right qualities, experience, skills, etc. for the position.
You will also show in your objective that you perfectly understand and are capable of performing the chef duties that will be assigned to you.
A career objective written this way will definitely grab the recruiter/employer’s attention and get them to consider hiring you for the chef job.
Take a study of the examples below to boost your ability to make an effective resume objective statement for any chef position you are applying for.
Best 20 Resume Objective Examples for Chef Positions
- Detail-oriented and energetic individual seeking to apply five years of experience as a Chef with Well Done Cooking Classes. Coming with ability to perform the duties of a chef and cooking coach, and assist owners with various business needs and sales of products. Also bringing profound listening and instructing skills, ability to work as part of a team, and willingness to grow.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Sous Chef at Juliette Fowler Communities, to train staff on proper handling and preparation of meats, poultry, game, fish and shellfish; assist the Executive Chef in developing menus, plate presentation, kitchen ratios, weights and measure conversions; convey positive energy and enthusiasm focusing on the customer interaction; consistently demonstrate superior customer service skills; and act as a positive role model for all employees.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a Chef position with Acts Retirement-Life Communities to prepare meals following the standardized recipes and established food handling, preparation, and meal service time schedules and standards. Also bringing a High School diploma, 5 years of experience in food service, and ability to face challenges and grow professionally.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Chef position with LCB Senior Living, LLC. Coming with a High School diploma, 5 years of experience working as a Chef in a hospitality and healthcare environment; related certifications from accredited companies; excellent customer service; ability to build positive and strong relationships with associates, coworkers, and residents; as well as ability to handle multiple jobs and priorities.
- Individual seeking a Chef position at Brandywine Living where strong ability to direct, prepare, and present exceptional quality cuisine in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations will be utilized to assure a pleasurable dining experience for the residents. Also coming with 2 year Certified Culinary degree; 5 years of supervisory experience in hospitality; knowledge of menu engineering, staffing and cost controls; and proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level Poolside Café Chef position with The Country Club Virginia, to execute multiple tickets simultaneously while staying clean and organized, 10 years of successful industry experience in a high-volume kitchen, and provide direction and team leadership with a hands-on management style. Also bringing passion for kitchen, willingness to learn, and good communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Seeking a Chef job at Summit Place of Beaufort, to apply exceptional ability to prepare a wide array of menu items according to prescribed recipes; clean and maintain work areas, utensils, and equipment; and consistently maintain standards of quality, cost, presentation, and flavor of foods. Also coming with 5 years of experience as a Chef, teamwork, and ability to maintain a sanitary environment and comply with safety standards.
- Highly organized individual interested in a Head Chef position with College Chefs, bringing ability to work the day shift, typically Monday to Friday; ability to write menus and control food purchasing; and ability to prepare phenomenal food for customers to tailor menus around what they like to eat. Also coming with mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute five years of restaurant experience at Brightview Senior Living as a Qualified Chef. Coming with strong ability to make dishes for residents, family members, guests, and associates; as well as ability to utilize healthy ingredients in meals in a way that enhances nutrition and the dining experience. Also coming with 5 years of food preparation experience, successful supervisory experience, and demonstrated interest in working with seniors.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Whittier Health Network as a Qualified Chef with ability to make food palatable and appetizing in appearance, understand and follow therapeutic diets and alternate meal requests for patients, and supervise Culinary and Nutritional Services personnel when needed. Also bringing 5 years of experience as a Chef, healthcare experience, and certification in proper sanitation procedures.
- Active individual with huge chef skills and ability to implement and execute the District catering program, including marketing, menu development, costing, and invoicing. Longing for a position at Palmdale School District, to bring 5 years in a supervisory capacity in the food services industry, 4 years of increasingly responsible food service experience, a valid driver’s license, ServSafe Certification, and specialized training in Culinary Arts from an accredited school by the American Culinary Federation.
- Certified Executive Chef with ability to oversee daily operations of the kitchen and ensure the highest quality food products and service in accordance with CJE SeniorLife standards. Desirous of a Chef position with CJE Senior Life, and coming with an Associate degree, 5 years of restaurant experience, ServSafe certifications, mathematical skills, language skills, customer service skills, CJE leadership competencies, team leadership skills, and communication skills, as well as business and marketing acumen.
- To obtain a position with Saint Joseph Mercy Health System to leverage the ability to research and design new menu plans for various food service programs and customer populations, specifically focusing on current culinary trends and heart healthy cooking; and create and oversee new and upscale menu programs for patient and guest food service operations. Also bringing a High School diploma and 5 years of related experience as a Senior Chef in a recognized food industry.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Chef position with Grand Teton Lodge Company, coming with knowledge of culinary trends and of various stations such as grill, garde management and sauté; understanding of Prix Fixe menus; strong operational knowledge; strong culinary skills; 5 years executive chef experience; and ability to manage complex menus, order supplies and monthly inventories, and ensure compliance with NPS, Brand Standard, and Internal Audits.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Benchmark Senior Living as a Chef with ability to review menus prior to preparation of food, assure all dietary procedures are followed, and assist in establishing food production line to ensure meals are prepared on time. Also bringing a High School diploma, 5 years dietary experience, Culinary Arts training, and ability to follow written and oral instructions effectively.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Harmony Collection Hanover where strong ability to prepare and present menu items according to standard recipes, assist DSD with training, and supervision of dietary staff will be applied. Also bringing strong ability to maintain a clean and orderly work area at all times. Also coming with a High School diploma, 5 years of experience as a chef, leadership experience, strong organizational skills, as well as ability to work well with people as part of a team.
- Highly talented and motivated Chef seeking a position at Holiday Retirement to plan all food preparation following Holiday’s guidelines as detailed in the menus and recipes; control quality of food; and prepare nutritious, appetizing, and attractive meals. Also coming with Culinary Arts degree and Chef Certification, 10 years of hands-on food prep and presentation experience, supervisory experience, computer literacy, HACCP and SafeServe Certifications.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Grand Heritage Hotel Group as an Executive Chef to coordinate, supervise, and direct all aspects of food production while maintaining profitable F&B operations and high-quality products and service levels. Also coming with 5-year culinary degree, 6 years of progressive experience in a free-standing restaurant, and ability to stay long hours and work shifts as scheduled.
- Looking for the position of a Chef with The Landing of Silver Spring, to manage the kitchen and the respective employees, ensuring quality food preparation and service delivery of all menu items, and maintaining all department expenses within the budgeted guidelines based on the census in accordance with all company standards and operating procedures. Also coming with strong ability to purchase food quantities, adhere to all corporate purchasing programs, and comply with all state and local operating regulations, as well as plan for special events and holiday functions.
- Creative and problem-solving professional desirous to join a group of professionals at Wright’s Gourmet House in the position of Executive Chef. Coming with 5 years of experience as an Executive Chef with a top restaurant in Florida, food knowledge, great cooking and knife skills; good verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, and ability to lift up to 50 pounds weight on a regular basis.
If you are applying for a chef position, it is important to start your resume with a career objective statement that can effectively arrest the recruiter/employer’s attention and compel them to read all parts of your resume.
The tips and objective samples provided on this page will help you to make a great resume objective statement whenever you have a chef position to apply for.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.