20 Best Resume Objective Samples for Accountant Positions
If you are applying for an accountant position and are writing a resume or CV, you need to pay good attention to your career objective statement.
Being the first thing that the recruiter/employer will read in your accountant resume, you need to make your objective statement highly compelling to quickly gain the recruiter/employer’s attention when they begin to assess your resume.
A compelling objective statement will increase the chances of your accountant resume to be read, which in turn can increase your chances of being hired for the job.
The quality of your accountant resume objective is therefore important to your getting the job.
This post will show you how to craft a powerful accountant objective that you can apply in your resume whenever you are writing one for a job.
How to Make a Great Accountant Resume Objective Statement
Your quest to making a great career objective statement for an accountant resume begins from learning about what the job entails and what the employer/recruiter wants the prospective employee to have to succeed on the particular accountant job.
When you get this information, then you will be able to craft an objective statement that presents you as the perfect accountant that the recruiter/employer is looking for.
And that means the recruiter/employer will not be able to resist giving your resume an attention to read all sections of it and learn what you have to offer them in the position of an accountant.
If your objective statement can get the recruiter/employer to read the whole of your accountant resume/CV, then it has succeeded in achieving its goal, and your chances of getting the job is higher.
You can learn about the accountant job and what the employer/recruiter wants prospective candidates to have to be employed by studying the job description and requirements that they published.
You will learn the duties and responsibilities the successful candidate will be expected to perform as an accountant with the organization, as well as the qualities, experience, training/education, etc. that they should possess to be considered for the job.
Having learned these things about the vacant accountant position, you can then create a powerful objective statement that shows that you possess the qualities and other things that are required for the job and will be highly effective on the job.
To show how a great resume objective statement for an accountant position looks like, here are good examples:
Top 20 Resume Objective Statements for Accountant Positions
- Certified Accountant with ability to key and verify accounts payable entries with accuracy, post expenses to the general ledger, and print reports. Desirous of an Accountant position with Springhill Medical Center, and coming with strong attention to detail, excellent written and oral communication skills, Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, 5 years entry level accounting experience, as well as experience with QuickBooks.
- To obtain a position with Anthem as an Accountant to leverage the ability to assist with monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis; prepare accounting report schedules, monthly journal entries and account reconciliations; and review and verify accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 5 years of experience, as well as ability to coordinate accounting matters with other departments, locations, and divisions.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in an accountant position, seeking to apply team oriented skills, strong analytical skills, detail oriented, and ability to multi-task and work quickly with a sense of urgency as an Accountant with XYZ Company. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, computer literacy, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; high level of ethics and integrity; and ability to analyze various accounting processes.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in an Accountant job at Lockheed Martin Corporation. Coming with ability to support the accounting system and related interfaces and system accesses. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, SAP-Financial and Controlling experience, ERP experience, CPA license, strong analytical and problem solving skills, communication skills, and strong knowledge of accounting.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Total Scope as an Accountant with ability to prepare asset and liability entries by compiling and analyzing account information; processing accounts payable and accounts receivable payments; and assisting in performing monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles, experience with general ledger functions and the month-end process, as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Accountant at Northrop Grumman to interpret data with various levels of problem solving and demonstrated ability to prepare monthly account reconciliations, and resolve any accounting discrepancies or irregularities. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, knowledge of software applications, proficiency at using Microsoft Word and Excel, and exposure to financial reporting tools.
- Active individual with huge accounting skills and ability to perform analysis and reconciliation of variety of integrated accounts within an entire accounting system. Longing for a position at US Department of Veterans Affairs to bring a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, as well as ability to conduct day-to-day operational maintenance of financial accounts which are the basis for the preparation of such key statements as trail balances which are used to prepare NCA’s audits and financial statements.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of an Accountant position with Cultivate Behavioral Health & Education, to bring a Bachelor’s degree in Accountant, 5 years of experience as an Accountant, experience with multi-site operations and high growth environment. Also bringing advanced level skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite, and ability to help prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking an Accountant position with UNC-Chapel Hill. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and ability to reconcile the University’s main operating bank accounts along with preparing and filing monthly sales and Use Tax reports. Also bringing profound ability to supervise Cancel and Re-issuance of Bank checks; monitor daily bank transactions and receipts; as well as prepare daily deposit for receipts, vouchers, and post transactions to the University PeopleSoft Financial System.
- Individual seeking an Accountant position at The Center for Health Affairs with ability to maintain complex set of financial accounting codes as required by the law and administrative requirements. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; 5 years of payroll experience; strong organizational skills; strong excel skills; attention to detail; strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to interact effectively and positively with other employees, leadership, and external professionals.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level Accounting position with College of Southern Nevada to analyze requisitions, purchase orders, supplier invoices, asset additions and disposals. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, demonstrated experience in research and application of accounting standards of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), 5 years of progressive professional accounting experience, accuracy and detail-orientation, strong analytical, as well as proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an Accounting position with Honkamp Krueger & Co., to process monthly accounts; prepare bank reconciliations, payroll records, tax plans, and year-end financial statements; maintain client depreciation schedules; assist clients with accounting questions; as well as maintain client contacts. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA, excellent communication skills, and ability to learn new software programs.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Chipotle as an Accountant where the ability to analyze bank reports and POS deposits to generate cash discrepancy reports, and follow up on material adjustments as required will be utilized. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance, excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills, and problem solving skills.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Shields Health Care Group, to apply exceptional ability to actively participate and support the full month close cycle, including AP, AR, Cash and Financial Statement preparation; and ensure the accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance with internal policies. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 5 years of progressive accounting experience, proficiency with accounting software systems, experience with Sage, and advanced Excel skills, as well as excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly talented and motivated Accountant seeking the position at Lucid Hearing to manage daily, weekly, and monthly sales reporting and quick turnaround for requested data; and assist in the development and presentation of annual budgets and forecasts. Also bringing a 4-year degree in the field of Accounting, strong problem solving, and analytical skills, clear and effective verbal and written communication skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Wise Health System as an Accountant to supervise staff, take care of vendor issues and customer service, monthly reconcile GL accounts, and conduct monthly and quarterly reporting. Also coming with analytical skills, Bachelor’s degree, 4 years accounting experience, as well as leadership and management competences.
- Looking for the position of an Accountant with United States Army to receive and post documents to accounting and budgets systems, process treasury checks for payments and pay for invoices, maintain files, and prepare financial reports and travel vouchers. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, Social Security Card license, computation of pay and deductions, excellent computer skills, and ability to work with numbers and review contracts and invoices.
- Creative and problem-solving professional desirous to join a group of professionals at US Department of Defense in the position of an Accountant. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, a certificate as Certified Public Accountant, 5 years of specialized experience, GS-09 grade level specialized experience, and the ability to coordinate complex accounting and financial data, and work with internal and external customers on all Acquired-to-Retire (A2R) business cycle accounting and financial management functions.
- Seeking an Accountant job at First Transit with ability to prepare client invoices for revenue services and fuel purchases; maintain a monthly file of invoices, PPE Classified Earnings, and all other relevant monthly expenses for month end detail review; and prepare monthly payroll accruals. Also coming with 10 years of accounting experience and managing an office; experience with MS Office products and accounting and accounting software, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized individual interested in an Accountant position with LHC Group, Inc. where strong ability to apply accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports, and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures will be applied. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of accounting and health experience, Excel skills, attention to detail, and excellent analytical skills, good communication skills, and ability to work within a collaborative team environment.
If you desire to get a nice paying job as an accountant, your resume must have a well persuasive objective statement to stand a better chance of being read.
This post provides you with great ideas and examples you can apply in making an exceptional resume objective statement for any accountant position you are applying for.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.