20 Top Financial Advisor Resume Objective Examples You Can Apply
The quality of your financial advisor resume objective statement is important in getting you an interview with the employer/recruiter and landing you the job.
With a good objective statement starting your financial advisor resume or CV, it will be easier to get the recruiter/employer interested in going into your resume to read all parts of it and learn why you are a great fit for the vacant financial advisor position.
This makes your application for the financial advisor job better positioned to getting an interview and landing the job.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective for a Financial Advisor Position
To make an attractive resume objective for a financial advisor position, you need to know what exactly the employer/recruiter wants.
When you know this and show in your resume objective that you best fit the description of the financial advisor that they want, then they will be attracted to reading your resume/CV.
So, how do you know what the recruiter/employer wants for the financial advisor position?
When hiring for a vacant financial advisor position in their organizations, employers/recruiters usually have a list of specific requirements they want prospective employees to meet to qualify for hiring.
These requirements are majorly skills, abilities, qualities, and experience, and training, etc. that individuals interested in the financial advisor job must meet to be employed.
Employers/recruiters usually publish these requirements in addition to the job description that gives the duties and responsibilities of the financial advisor role that the successful candidate that is hired will be expected to perform.
By studying both the job requirements and description, you will have good knowledge of the description of the person the recruiter/employer is looking to hire for the financial advisor job.
Based on the information about the financial advisor position that you got, you can go ahead to make an objective statement for your financial advisor resume that projects you as one that perfectly meets the requirements of the job.
Your financial advisor resume objective should also assure the recruiter/employer that you understand what the financial advisor job entails and will be effective in performing its duties and responsibilities.
Your financial advisor objective should highlight some of your major skills, experience, training, abilities, etc. that also match with the recruiter/employer’s requirements.
Now, let’s see some good examples of financial advisor objective statements to help you make one for your resume/CV:
Top 20 Financial Advisor Resume Objective Examples You Can Use
- Looking for the position of a Skilled Financial Advisor with Southport Capital to provide clients with a full range of investment services that Southport Capital offers, generate leads, set and hold productive meetings, as well as present and implement solutions and be proactive in providing ongoing support and service. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Finance, 10 years of financial sales experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and state insurance licenses.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Thrivent as a Financial Advisor to empower members to make wise financial decisions around education, investments, insurance and retirement; and build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and shared goals. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, insurance licensing verification, passion for the job, drive to succeed, self-motivation, honesty and dependability, as well as strong ability to use good judgment to provide solid financial guidance.
- Certified Financial Advisor with 7 years of experience in financial services field; experience working with individual stocks, bonds and mutual funds; working knowledge of intermediate-level estate planning concepts; attention to detail; and excellent Excel skills. Also bringing outstanding verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of rules and process regarding administrative items, and ability to perform account setup and prepare and update retirement and investment projections for new and existing clients.
- Highly talented and motivated Financial Advisor, seeking a position at Adams Wealth Advisors to provide financial planning support to clients, conduct initial consultations with prospective clients, support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships, as well as prepare financial plans and check their accuracy. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Finance, 10 years of industry experience, strong understanding of the investment business, strong communication and presentation skills, solid attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, and outstanding PC knowledge.
- Seeking a Financial Advisor job at Foundations Financial Partners with ability to develop client base with a focus on building lasting, meaningful relationships; utilize marketing strategies to reach target market; and create customized financial plans and strategies to help enable clients to reach their goals. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, Licensure and Registrations, great verbal and written communication skills, leadership and demonstrated track record of success, and strong code of personal ethics.
- Looking for the position of a Financial Advisor with Forrest T. Jones & Company to recruit new and grow existing assets under management, meet with prospects and existing clients to discuss their financial goals, and assess the financial needs of individuals and assist them with developing a financial plan. Also coming with three years of work experience in mutual funds, annuities, and Life Insurance; tree years work with group benefit plans and 501(c) (3) organizations; Missouri and Kansas Life and Health licenses; excellent oral and written communication skills; proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint; and a strong internal drive for accomplishment.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Confidential as a Financial Advisor, with ability to increase assets under management from assigned client base, discover new revenue opportunities to service existing clients more efficiently, and build loyal client advocates and produce new clients through those affairs. Also bringing 5 years of experience working as a Financial Advisor, Series 7 and Series 66 license, and Certified Financial Planner.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Camden Capital with ability to source and manage new and existing clients; review and analyze investment portfolios and make suitable product recommendations for clients; as well as communicate with clients and provide services in account management, technical support, and problem-solving. Also bringing 13 years of experience as a Registered Investment Advisor working with net worth clients; Series 65 Licenses; and excellent presentation, listening, writing, and communication skills.
- Active individual with huge financial advisor skills and ability to prepare, present, and implement customized financial plans; assist clients with annuities, life, long-term care and managed money; and provide financial planning advice such as insurance, investment, and retirement. Longing for a position at The Navin Group Wealth Management Strategies to bring Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of industry experience, strong understanding of the investment business, series 65 Life and Health License, excellent communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience, longing for a Financial Advisor position with BCG Securities to develop and prepare comprehensive financial plans for new and existing clients, give recommendations on investments, and subsequently follow-up on clients’ portfolios with investment team, and provide ongoing support for existing clients through annual reviews. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of relevant experience in the Financial Advisor role, series 7 & 66 securities licenses, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and exceptional client relationship management skills.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Financial Advisor at Capital Clutch Co. Inc. to prepare presentations that recommend diverse financial products to clients, advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions, and review and communicate portfolio performance to clients. Also bringing previous experience in financing, familiarity with investment products and services, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Financial Advisor position with Thrivent Financial to build genuine, long-term relationships based on shared values and shared goals; and empower members to make wise financial decisions. Coming with Bachelor’s Degree, 5 years of experience working as a Financial Advisor, FINRA SIE, and insurance license.
- Looking for the position of a Financial Advisor with RISE to contribute to promoting new client relationships and drive growth through existing client relationships; develop plans to achieve activity goals with assistance from sales management, and effectively follow up with and deliver on promises to clients through timely and efficient direct communication. Also coming with Securities and Insurance license, 5 years of experience in a financial services firm, knowledge in financial and investment planning industry, and FINRA Series 66, and strong ability to work under pressure, prioritize, and multitask.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Financial Design Group in the position of a Financial Advisor, with profound ability to build a business that makes a difference by helping people become financially wise and secure; and leverage firm resources to build practice with support in areas of technology, compliance, marketing, licensing & registration, training, and mentorship support. Also coming with series 7 and 66, 5 years of financial services experience, a high level of self-motivation and business savvy, and superior relationship building skills.
- Enthusiastic and customer oriented individual desirous of a Financial Advisor position with ICMA-RC to sympathize with participants and discover opportunities to expand their engagement with ICMA-RC, and provide subject matter expertise and in-depth knowledge of the Managed Accounts product and methodology. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree; 5 years of experience; 3 years of customer contact experience in a sales center, strong verbal communications, and business writing and interpersonal skills, and strong knowledge of ICMA-RC’s products.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute five years working experience in the financial industry at Fort Pitt Capital Group as a Financial Advisor. Coming with Bachelor’s degree in Finance; Series 6 & 7; and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and Salentica CRM. Also coming with deep knowledge of Orion Advisor Technology, knowledge of Schwab Advisor Services, and eMoney financial planning software, and ability to participate in more complex analysis and decision making.
- To obtain the position of Financial Advisor with Frisco Financial Group to provide sound financial recommendations to help insure financial security for clients, act as an advocate for clients, as well as identify and cultivate new client relationships within target markets. Also coming with Series 7, State Life and Health Licenses, entrepreneurial mindset with strong work ethic, desire to help others manage and achieve financial security, highest level of integrity and ethics, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, basic computer skills, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in a Financial Advisor position, seeking employment with Virginia Asset Management to help people and businesses become financially secure, provide financial advice and support to clients, and help process business more efficiently and thoroughly. Also coming with excellent interpersonal skills, three years of sales success, leadership experience, solid understanding of the financial planning process, FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations, as well as State Insurance License.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Financial Advisor position with AXA Advisors, LLC to provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments; perform face-to-face needs analysis; and build strategic and trusted long-term client rapports. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree; relevant FINRA securities registrations; integrity, strong work ethic and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures; as well as outstanding interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Highly organized individual interested in a financial advisor position with Northwestern Mutual, bringing the ability to present comprehensive plans for clients, identify various products and services that suit clients’ specific needs, as well as educate and guide clients through saving and investment strategies. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation, desire and appreciation for professional development and growth, and commitment to a respected and ethical team.
Your chances for getting the financial advisor job that you are seeking are brighter if you began your resume or CV with an objective statement that convinces the recruiter/employer that you are the best candidate for the role.
This post helps you to learn how to create a winning resume objective statement for any financial advisor position that you are seeking.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.