Top 20 Resume Objectives for Waitress Positions
If you are writing a resume or CV for a waitress job, your goal is to get the recruiter/employer into it by starting it with a compelling objective or summary statement.
Your chances of gaining an interview where you will be able to assure the recruiter/employer that you are the best person for the waitress role are higher if they get into your resume or CV.
It is therefore important to craft a compelling career objective for your waitress resume that will be effective in grabbing the reader’s attention and urging them to go into the resume.
This post will help you learn how you can create effective objective or summary statement for your waitress resume:
How to Make a Great Waitress Resume Objective Statement
You can make a great resume objective or summary statement for a waitress position by writing it based on your knowledge of the role and what the recruiter/employer requires.
You need to study the job description of the vacant waitress position published by the recruiter/employer to know the duties and responsibilities you will be expected to perform if hired.
You also need to learn about the qualities, education, experience, etc. that prospective applicants need to meet to be hired by the employer/recruiter for the waitress job.
Having the above knowledge will enable you to create a compelling waitress objective for your resume or CV that assures the recruiter/employer that you will be effective on the job.
Your resume objective should highlight the qualities, experience, etc. that you have that match what the recruiter/employer wants for the waitress position.
It should also emphasize the fact that you have perfect understanding of the duties and responsibilities of the waitress role and have the competence to excel on it.
You certainly need some good examples of waitress objective statements to help you to quickly learn how to make one for your resume, see some below:
Best 20 Resume Objective Examples for Waitress Positions
- Highly talented and motivated Waitress, seeking a position at Compass Group to promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room, take food and beverages in an efficient manner, and deliver food promptly and professionally, and maintain safe food handling and sanitation procedures; demonstrate complete understanding of menu items and ingredients, advise guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested, and demonstrate knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Looking for the position of a Waitress with Casino Fandango to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment, accept performance feedback in a professional manner, and serve guests on the casino floor with beverages drink orders. Also coming with alcohol certification; excellent verbal and written communication skills; flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays, with overtime; and ability to successfully interact with all levels of team members and management.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute five years of experience in the Waitress job at Buffalo Wild Wings. Coming with excellent guest service, communication, and people skills, and critical thinking skills. Also coming with ability to create an atmosphere of happiness and a sense of community, address guest concerns and inform them of specials and promotions, and use up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance experience.
- To obtain the position of Waitress with Hometown Pizza, Inc. to leverage the ability to ensure that every guest experience is positive; knowledgeable in all areas of food, beverages, and service; provide exceptional hospitality for guests; and communicate clearly. Also coming with superior knowledge of the menu, multi-tasking ability, a positive attitude, cleaning and light lifting abilities.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in a waitress position, seeking employment with Chilis as a Waitress where the ability to effectively serve food and beverage orders to guests in a timely manner, learn the menu to explain offerings to guests, partner with other services to ensure guests have everything they need, and perform opening and closing duties will be utilized. Also bringing 5 years of experience as a Waitress, good interpersonal and organizational skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking for the position of a Waitress with Golden Nugget Biloxi to constantly bring positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors, and fellow employees. Also coming with High School Diploma, 5 years experience in waitress job, knowledge of patron limitations and company policy regarding limitations, and ability to take orders from patrons and return the orders in a timely manner.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Waitress position with Texas Roadhouse, to provide legendary service; show excitement and enthusiasm; demonstrate great salesmanship; use the POS system effectively; and comply with responsible alcohol service guidelines, including serving guests responsibly. Also coming with teamwork skills, cash handling ability, and ability to make sure guests never have to ask anything.
- Talented individual seeking a position with High Winds Casino as a Waitress, to apply profound ability to prepare the tables, lay out napkins and utensils, and make sure the condiments are refilled. Also coming with strong ability to stay updated on current menu choices, specialties and menu deviations; perform basic cleaning task as needed or directed by supervisor; assist with special events as required; greet all guests and owners warmly, and ensure guests receive awesome dining experience.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Red Robin in the role of a Waitress, bringing the ability to take orders using handheld technology, serve food and drinks in a timely and accurate manner, and deliver a fun and satisfying dining experience to guests. Also coming with 5 years of experience working as a Waitress, good organizational skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Active individual with huge waitress skills and abilities to assist guests, multi-task, work on a team, and create passion for the job. Longing for a Waitress position at Lazy Dog Restaurants, LLC, to bring 5 years of full-service restaurant experience, full service and fine dining skills, food handler’s experience, and licenses and certifications. Also bringing flexibility, analytical skills, great guest relations skills, and the ability to contribute to the success of a project.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a waitress position with Home Grown Hospitality to provide engaging and excellent service for all guests throughout their visit in the dining area, deliver marketing initiatives, and inform guests of upcoming events. Also bringing advancement skills, good communication skills, and ability to build a successful career.
- Highly organized individual interested in a Waitress position with P.F. Chang’s, bringing the abilities to know the menu inside and out, be genuine, engage with guests as they make food and beverages, enter orders, and deliver food and beverages decisions. Also coming with excellence, integrity, flexibility to work a variety of shifts, curiosity to keep learning and growing, and desire to be a part of a vibrant team that believes in treating team members and guests like family.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Waitress position with Delaware North. Coming with excellent customer service and communication skills; and ability to greet guests and communicate daily specials, answer questions, and take food and beverage orders. Also coming with strong ability to serve alcohol beverages responsibly; adhere to all alcohol service policies and procedures; enter orders into point-of-sale system; and pick up drinks and food when orders are ready.
- Talented individual seeking a position with North Fork Table & Inn as a Waitress, to apply exceptional ability in providing friendly and caring experience for every guest that comes into the restaurant; take food and beverage orders from guests, make menu and drink recommendations to guests, and ensure that all orders are accurate and brought to each table in a timely manner. Also bringing 5 years of experience working in a dining restaurant, excellent verbal communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, and a passion for providing guests with high-quality service.
- Looking for the position of a Waitress with Tutta Bella where profound product and operational knowledge and ability to maintain required permits such as food handler’s permit will be utilized. Also bringing exceptional ability to remain coachable and eager to improve the quality of the service and products offered, constantly strive to improve engagements with guests, anticipate and respond to guest needs and be sensitive to special needs and requests, maintain the standards, and always struggle for perfection.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of waitresses at Waffle House in the position of a Waitress. Coming with strong ability to take orders, deliver hot food, answer phone, clean, and work on shifts and flexible schedules. Also bringing teamwork, reliability, positive attitude, diligence, interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Seeking a Waitress job at Silver Slipper Casino Venture LLC with abilities to greet and serve guests in a friendly courteous manner; receive and understand beverage orders; know brands of liquor, beer and wine; carry and balance a full tray of beverages; as well as keep glasses picked up, area clear of paper and other debris as time permits. Also bringing licenses & certifications, and abilities to stay current on CARE training, be aware of intoxicated guests, and circulate throughout assigned work station on a continuous basis.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level Waitress position with Treasure Island Resort & Casino, to greet guests, take food and beverage orders, deliver orders, check back, and ensure satisfaction and pre-bus tables. Also bringing 3 years of waitress experience in similar culinary environment, previous point-of-sales systems experience, previous cash handling experience, and excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Waitress at River Creek Club, to provide exceptional food and beverage service to members and guests, greet members and guests on time, and develop passion for hospitality and member satisfaction. Also bringing 5 years of food and beverage waiting experience, as well as ability to accurately execute member and guest orders and request in a timely manner.
- Certified Waitress with abilities to serve guests on the casino floor with beverage drink orders, keep the cocktail station stocked and orderly, use the Info Genesis system, work independently and unsupervised, and maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment. Desirous of a Waitress position with Casino Fandango to bring alcohol certification, flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays, with overtime; excellent verbal and written communication skills; and ability to successfully interact with all levels of team members and management.
Having a compelling objective statement for your waitress resume or CV can significantly increase your chances of having the recruiter/employer get inside and read all parts of it.
This post provides useful idea and examples to help you create an effective waitress objective or summary statement for your resume, which can brighten your chances of getting the job.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.