Top 25 Resume Objective Examples for Customer Service Positions
Before your resume or CV can convince the recruiter that you are the best candidate for the customer service job, it must begin with a superior objective statement.
It is essential to have the employer get into your customer service resume and read it to the end, and not just a part of it.
This will make your offer clear before the recruiter and increase your chances of being invited for interview.
With what you learn from this post, you can make an effective career objective statement for your resume and make your chances for recruitment for the customer service role brighter.
How to Make a Great Customer Service Resume Objective Statement
To make an eye-catching resume objective for a customer service position, you need to know what exactly the recruiter wants.
Once you are able to give the recruiter exactly what they want their right candidate for the customer service position to have, they will be interested in your resume and want to read it to the end.
The recruiter or employer normally has a set of specific standards and requirements that applicants should meet to qualify to access the available customer service position.
So, in writing a great customer service resume objective, you need to focus on offering the recruiter exactly what they have specified in the job requirements.
In their advertisement for the available customer service position, recruiters usually provide a description of the available position that shows the duties the successful applicant will be expected to perform, as well as the requirements to be met to be hired.
The above information will help you make an objective statement that will assure the recruiter that you are the right candidate for the customer service role in their organization.
To do this, you need to study the information provided in the job description and requirements about the vacant customer service position to gain knowledge about the job and the type of applicant the recruiter really wants to employ.
Some of your best qualities, education, and/or experience should be highlighted in your objective statement, and they should meet the recruiter’s requirements for the customer service position.
Now, here are some good examples to help you write an irresistible objective for a resume seeking a customer service job:
Best 25 Resume Objective Samples for Customer Service Positions
- To obtain a Customer Service position with Anthem, Inc. to leverage strong ability to analyze problems in order to provide solutions; operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; and document information, activities and changes in the database. Also bringing 5 years experience in customer service, including excellent verbal and written communication, as well as problem solving skills.
- Passionate individual seeking a Customer Service position with Americold; bringing the ability to process orders and handle complaints in a prompt, courteous, and efficient way; greet visitors, telephone responses, and scheduling; experienced working with challenging customers, including ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, work in a fast environment, and relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a Customer Service position with Waste Management to utilize 5 to 10 years of experience levels in the job. Bringing the ability to listen to customers, understand their needs and provide solutions. Also coming with ability to manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems to assist in answering questions and resolving issues, and communicate effectively and professionally with customers in a conversational manner.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Customer Service Representative at AT&T; to apply 5 years experience answering customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products, utilizing different tools and systems to assist customers. Offering ability to make recommendations according to customer’s needs and continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions, as well as problem solving, verbal and phone skills.
- Talented individual seeking to work with United Airlines Inc. as a Customer Service Representative with the ability to make United passengers reach their various destinations well satisfied, ability to work any schedule or shift, and comfortable working with computers. Also bringing physical ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift, as well as lift and handle baggage.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Axia Women’s Health as a Customer Service Rep to show positive work ethic and model the behaviors that have generated 95 percent patient satisfaction rate. Also bringing ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs, demonstrate effective verbal and written communication, pursue activities with focus and drive, and adhere to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- To obtain the role of Customer Service Rep with Allstate to leverage ability to create, analyze, and resolve customer incidents, trends or requests; identify, locate, isolate, and resolve or repair problems within scope of specialty; and investigate, recognize, resolve and/or report technology trends. Also coming with oral and written communication skills, customer support skills, interpersonal skills, as well as organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Highly skilled individual with ability to use office equipment and software to receive and respond to customer requests and complaints, document needs and concerns, and refer customers to other parties. Coming with skill in the use of service-oriented phrases and techniques to achieve resolution, skills in listening actively to discern customers’ needs, as well as ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and ability to work effectively with others, evaluate customer information to determine course of action, and perform accurate computations and verifications of data.
- Creative and problem-solving professional desirous to join a group of technicians at XPO Logistics in the position of a Customer Service Representative. Coming with effective communication skill; customer service experience, strong computer, typing and 10-key skills; ability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weeks, as well as ability to recognize and resolve documentation errors, and perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing.
- Flexible and energetic individual with huge knowledge and experience in customer service functions, seeking the position of a Customer Service Representative with AETNA. Coming with ability to maintain and continuously improve the quality system and achieve quality objectives through daily actions; knowledge of basic chemistry, electronics, electro-mechanical systems, and information technology; as well as effective customer service skills, which includes positive attitude and helpful customer interaction.
- Active individual with huge customer service skills and ability to provide customer support and information to customers, potential customers, sales representatives and others. Seeking to apply 5 years experience in a clinically-oriented environment and in customer service call center and sales environment as a Customer Service Rep with PTS Diagnostics, Inc. Coming with ability to document calls received from internal and external customers, educate customers on proper usage of the PTS Diagnostics product lines, and perform order entry, order tracking, backorder resolution, expecting orders and sales reporting.
- Highly talented Customer Service Representative is desirous of a position at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance where the knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills will be applied. An enthusiastic candidate with 5 years experience working in an office setting and delivering customer service, as well as experience with PC software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Looking for the position of a Customer Service Representative with Young at Heart Pharmacy to process and manage customer requests via email and phone, researching and providing answers. Also coming with ability to access multiple technical resources in order to research and resolve problem, communicate with other departments to resolve issues and provide appropriate feedback to clients, as well as maintain a positive attitude and team approach towards customers and internal departments.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Meggitt as a Customer Service Representative to perform routine customer account administration through business unit Material Requirements Planning system (SAP or other), maintain efficient communication with customers to ensure timely resolution of customer service related issues, and provide reports relating to customer account history for the strategy, sales, and marketing teams.
- Individual with strong reasoning abilities looking to obtain the job of a Customer Service Specialist at XYZ Company, to answer customers’ questions effectively and provide guidance; assist with the daily opening and closing of the branch; and check transactions to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and proper accounting; and work with leadership to resolve escalated customer concerns and system problems. Also bringing 5 years of customer service experience, top-notch communication skills, a high level of critical thinking, and the ability to troubleshoot, process cash and card transactions as well as travel up to 20% of the time to branch locations; and perform training and branch-related community activities.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at City of Allen in the position of a Customer Service Officer; bringing ability to provide customer service to the public by answering telephones, answering questions, processing different applications and paperwork, taking fees or payments, and providing information as required. Also coming with ability to receive, receipt and record payments, process cash collections for other departments, receive deposits and fees, balance the cash drawer and paper the bank deposit, as well as reading, math, writing, managerial, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Passionate individual hopeful for a Customer Service position with Progressive Inc. to help customers with their requests and flourish in a fast-paced environment. Also coming with five years of college education, experience in customer service, sales, changing environment, multitasking and time management, effective communication both verbally and in writing, as well as computer skills.
- Seeking an Entry Level Customer Service position with Circle-E where solid knowledge of computers and computer programs, the capability to work in a very structured environment and maintain high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic, and personal accountability will be applied. Also bringing proper telephone etiquette, good typing, data entry and spelling skills, good organizational and time management skills, as well as exceptional ability to work independently.
- Extremely organized individual interested in securing a Customer Service position with Citi; bringing ability to assist customer service inquiries and provide solutions based on client needs in coordination with customer service functions. Also coming with exceptional ability to provide assistance with the delivery of a range of products and services to Citi’s clients under general supervision, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems.
- Individual with strong reasoning abilities looking to contribute profound experience in the customer service job at Synchrony as a Customer Service Representative. Coming with excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills; proficient computer skills, ability to manage information in multiple windows, and ability to proficiently type while talking; and strong ability utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
- Seeking the job of a Customer Service Representative at XYZ Company where ability to deliver a highly satisfying customer experience, ability to handle high volume calls pleasantly and efficiently, and ability to keep sensitive information confidential will be utilized. Also coming with multi-language capability, strong computer skills, capacity to learn new software, ability to assist clients by gathering accurate information and connecting them with an Interpreter over the phone, as well as ability to work remotely in emergency situations.
- Experienced individual seeking an Entry Level Customer Service position with Syncreon. Coming with ability to ensure all daily customer services contacts and queries received via telephone and email are worked through to resolution per strict SLA’s. Also bringing fluency in oral and written English, ability to work as part of a team, excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, as well as excellent interpersonal skills, experience in carrier network management, and attention to detail for billing, process analysis, customer complaints investigations and reporting activities.
- Certified customer service representative with ability to provide service to people seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, and back order inquiries. Longing for a customer service position with Wayfair, to troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer.
- Team oriented individual willing to work at VIPdesk Connect as a Customer Service Representative, bringing 5 years customer service experience, associate degree, proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, basic user knowledge of audio/wireless microphone systems, headsets, audio devices, gaming systems, excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to handle customer inquiries via all channels including phone, email, SMS, chat, etc.
- Energetic individual with experience working with a PC and in a windows environment, ability to flexibly work any shift, and ability to type 20 WPM and 30 WPM. Seeking to apply five years of experience as a Customer Service Representative with General Dynamics Information Technology. Coming with ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing; prioritize and complete tasks to meet contract standards; and provide knowledgeable responses to escalated, high priority, or supervisor calls in a courteous and professional manner.
Your resume must have a highly convincing objective statement to stand a better chance of being read if you are searching for a customer service job.
The ideas and examples shared on this page will help you to make a great resume objective for a customer service position that you are seeking.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.