PepsiCo Hiring Process: Job Application, Interviews and Employment
The hiring process at PepsiCo involves various stages, including the job application and interview where you will be required to successfully answer some questions to be employed.
This post provides exhaustive information on the recruitment process at PepsiCo, to help you easily gain employment with the company.
Please, continue reading:
PepsiCo Company Overview
PepsiCo is an American multinational corporation which specializes in the sales of food, snack, and beverage.
It deals with the production, marketing, and distribution of snack foods from grains, beverages, and other products.
PepsiCo as an international corporation was formed in the year 1965 with the merger of Pepsi Cola Company and Frito-Lay Inc.
Ever since the merger, PepsiCo has expanded its operations from being just an American company to a multinational company that produces, markets, and distributes a wide range of food and beverage brands.
In subsequent times, this corporation was able to acquire Tropicana Products in 1998, the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, and Gatorade brand to its name.
This made it one of the best, if not the best players in the Beverages and Food processing industry.
PepsiCo has branches scattered all over the states of the United States and the entire globe, with its headquarters situated in Harrison, New York.
Originally founded by Caleb Bradham, it has so many subsidiaries scattered all over the globe with an impressive 263,000 number of employees actively working for the organization in different countries and at different levels and departments.
The website remains www.PepsiCo.com.
PepsiCo Hiring Process
The processes involved in getting hired to work in PepsiCo are plainly easy and not what should give you a sleepless night.
The thing is that you will have to do your best to ensure that you are ready for each stage.
To help you further, we will be looking at the stages/processes involved in getting hired in this company.
Here are the processes you’ll undergo before getting hired at PepsiCo:
1. PepsiCo Job Application
The PepsiCo hiring process begins with the Candidate Care Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Candidate Care is employed to screen your application/questionnaire, resume, and cover letter.
The Applicant Tracking System is meant to track your answers and documents for keyword-specific phrases.
Therefore, to present your paperwork successfully and move forward in the recruitment process, you would like to make certain that your answers and documents properly align with the work description.
If your application is successful and you pass the assessments, you’ll be involved in an interview.
If you’re deemed as a promising candidate, then in-person and panel interviews are going to be coordinated.
2. PepsiCo Interview Process
The first interview that PepsiCo may ask you to take is phone interview.
It is conducted by a Human Resources Representative and should take up to half an hour.
The questions you may be asked during the phone interview are usually about educational background and experience.
The interviewer can also ask you about your former managers and why you left your previous workplace.
You should also mention the PepsiCo’s business and structure, and the benefits it’s going to provide for you if you qualify for the applied position.
If the phone interview goes well, you’ll be invited to take the PepsiCo’s tests, and then be invited to take the second in-person interview if you passed the tests.
PepsiCo Interview Questions
- What are the challenges that the food and beverage industry face today?
- PepsiCo is posing for 8 years of industry experience and you’ve got just 5. Why does one think you’re qualified for this position?
- When have you ever had to think outside the box to unravel a problem?
- How does one think your coworkers would describe you?
- What will be your source of motivation on the job?
- Tell me a few times once you worked on a team based project when a member wasn’t doing their share of the work.
- Tell me a few times once you were unable to satisfy a project deadline. How did you react?
- Tell me a few times once you had to figure it out with someone who was difficult to work alongside with.
- Tell me a few times once you worked with an individual who did things very differently than you. How did you collaborate?
- Tell me a few times once you had to deal with an angry customer. What was the matter and how did you resolve it?
PepsiCo Careers and Jobs
PepsiCo has a large workforce, which automatically means that there are many departments where you can find a career.
Here are a few careers that are ranked because of their importance to the organization:
- Driver – Geo Delivery
- Unit Sales Manager
- Sales Rep
- Experienced Fleet Technician
- Sr. Category Analyst – Beverages
- Associate Admin Assistant
- Warehouse Supervisor
- HR Operations Manager – Global Solution Design
- Senior Design Manager
- Part-Time Merchandiser
- Production Planner
- Fleet Service Specialist
- Routing Analyst
- Human Resources Associate Manager
- eCom Technical Product Manager
- TPM Manager – Manufacturing
What to Expect Working for PepsiCo
As a prospective staff of PepsiCo, here are some incentives to expect when working with this organization:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Dependent Care
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Free Snacks
- Company Car
- Employee Assistance
PepsiCo is a great company you can begin and build a career, and there are various career options you can choose from.
This page shows you how to make your application for a job and take the necessary interviews at PepsiCo effective, and be able to increase your chances of getting employed with the company.