Amazon Learning Ambassador Job Description, Key Duties and Responsibilities
This post provides complete information on the job description of an Amazon learning ambassador, to help you understand the work that they do.
It highlights the key tasks, duties, and responsibilities that majorly make up the Amazon learning ambassador work description.
It also presents the major requirements you may be expected to fulfill to be hired for the learning ambassador job with Amazon.
Please, continue to read to increase your knowledge of the Amazon learning ambassador career:
What Does an Amazon Learning Ambassador Do?
An Amazon learning ambassador is responsible for expanding, promoting, and/or enhancing the awareness of the Amazon Incorporation products and services.
He/she is expected to spend much of his/her time interacting with the public.
In other words, the learning ambassador helps the Amazon Incorporation to raise awareness and increase sales.
He/she is responsible for completing a variety of tasks that range from promoting products or services in-store to implementing marketing campaigns.
In essence, the learning ambassador is saddled with the responsibility of acting as the face of the Amazon Incorporation and promoting its products and services.
One of the core tasks that is executed by an Amazon learning ambassador is to demonstrate merchandise by bringing products to life, which may involve displaying how a product or an item works.
He/she is also responsible for distributing samples to potential customers by letting them try certain products and/or items for themselves, which makes the decision to buy easier.
Since he/she possesses superior knowledge of the products and services of the Amazon Incorporation, the learning ambassador is responsible for giving customers information about the products and services he/she conveys, which may involve passing out literature with details, statistics, and/or testimonials that support the information he/she is conveying.
Another crucial task that is carried out by the Amazon learning ambassador is to work towards generating sales either directly or indirectly, which may involve displaying items to sell, monitoring sales, and gathering and submitting reports on figures to the necessary personnel or the management.
Some of the majorly required skills and qualities the learning ambassador needs to be effective in his/her job include excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and confidence; good dressing ethics, flexibility and willingness to learn, and excellent customer service skills; strong social media presence on multiple platforms, professional attitude, and experience in retail; and adequate experience in online content creation.
In terms of academic qualifications, the ideal candidate for the learning ambassador’s job at Amazon is expected to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in a related discipline, or a High School diploma or college course.
Amazon Learning Ambassador Salary: The average salary for an Amazon learning ambassador, according to PayScale, is $45,395 annually.
Amazon Learning Ambassador Job Description Example/Sample/Template
Amazon learning ambassadors perform the responsibilities:
- Posting about Amazon products and/or services online, especially on social media and forums
- Creating, sharing, and responding to online reviews
- Actively participating in tradeshows and acting as the spokesperson for Amazon Incorporation
- Networking and building and maintaining trusting relationships with potential customers
- Possessing an adequate and thorough understanding of amazon products and services to inform potential customers
- Providing assistance in the process of organizing marketing events
- Working towards generating sales directly and/or indirectly
- Staying up-to-date with the latest industry development and trends.
Amazon Learning Ambassador Job Description for Resume
If you are writing a new resume or CV and have worked before in the position of learning ambassador at Amazon or are presently working in that role, it will be beneficial to your resume to have such work experience in it.
That means, you should have the professional or work experience section in your resume or CV to show that you have been successful performing the duties and responsibilities of a learning ambassador.
This piece of information can significantly influence the recruiter/employer to call you up for an interview, especially if having some work experience as an amazon learning ambassador is important for succeeding on the new job.
You can create a compelling professional experience section for your resume/CV by applying the above amazon learning ambassador job description example.
Amazon Learning Ambassador Requirements – Abilities, Knowledge, and Skills for Career Success
Some of the major requirements you may be expected to meet if you are seeking to work as a learning ambassador at Amazon include:
- A strong social media presence on a variety of platforms
- Adequate experience and profound knowledge of creating online content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, since an Amazon learning ambassador must interact with potential customers and stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills, since an Amazon learning ambassador must work collaboratively with co-workers, stakeholders, and/or the management
- Excellent customer service skills, as this enables him/her to interact with customers in a warm and friendly way, and also build and maintain healthy relationships with them
- Good dress ethics, since an learning ambassadors must appear professional and responsible, and be approachable
- Several years of professional and/or proven work experience in a related or relevant job role/position
- At least a High School diploma or GED, or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
This post is helpful to individuals interested in the learning ambassador career with Amazon.
They will be able to learn all they need to know about the Amazon learning ambassador duties
and responsibilities to decide if it’s the right career for them.
It is also helpful to recruiters/employers looking to hire the best candidates for the vacant learning ambassador role in their organization.
They can apply the sample amazon learning ambassador job description provided on this page in making a detailed description of the job for use in their hiring process.>> Learn how to make a great score in Any Amazon Assessment Test; prepare effectively for the test with Practice Tests consisting of detailed explanations of answers.