Top 20 HR Assistant Resume Objective Samples You Can Apply
If you are seeking an HR assistant job, you must ensure your resume objective is highly compelling to stand a better chance for the recruiter/employer to read your resume or CV.
Your resume objective for the human resources assistant job needs to be powerful so that it can get the recruiter/employer’s attention to read your resume and invite you to an interview.
This post will show you how to craft an effective HR assistant resume objective statement that can easily win you an interview appointment.
How to Make a Great Resume Objective Statement for HR Assistant Position
To write a compelling HR assistant resume objective statement, you need to know what the recruiter/employer wants for the job.
You need to know the qualities, skills, experience, education, etc. that the employer/recruiter needs candidates to have to qualify for hiring for the human resources assistant job.
You also need to know the duties and responsibilities of the HR assistant position that you will be expected to perform if hired.
When you know the facts above about the HR assistant job, you will then be able to craft a captivating resume objective that portrays you as one who meets the requirements of the job.
Your HR assistant objective statement should highlight some of your best qualities, skills, experience, etc. that meet what the recruiter/employer wants for the HR assistant position.
It should also show that you understand what the HR assistant job entails and are able to carry them out effectively.
Now, let’s take a look at some good examples of HR assistant objective statements you can learn from and apply in your resume or CV:
Top 20 HR Assistant Resume Objective Samples You Can Apply
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of HR Assistant at FrankCrum to perform recruiting support to source and screen applicants, perform data entry in the HRIS system, and prepare employee communications. Also bringing Associate’s degree; 3 years of human resources experience; knowledge of company services and products; knowledge of recruitment and hiring practices; and skills in the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and Ultipro.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute three years of human resources experience in the HR Assistant job at UHS. Coming with Bachelor’s degree, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills. Also coming with strong ability to create and accurately maintain employee files, contribute to the daily operations of the HR department, and participate in routine and special file audits and data entry projects.
- To obtain the position of HR Assistant with Colorado Network Staffing, to answer phones for the HR department, perform HRIS data entry and personal file maintenance, and maintain confidential personnel files and actions. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of human resources experience, Microsoft Office and HRIS experience, oral and written communication skills, relationship management ability, and critical evaluation capability.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in the Human Resources unit in a healthcare setting seeks employment with McLaren Health Care as HR Assistant, to apply strong working knowledge of PeopleSoft and KRONOS software to greet and direct employees and public, answer phone calls, assist departments in new processing, and verify professional licenses with State of Michigan. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an HR Assistant position with Butte County Office of Education to administer and score proficiency examinations required for certain positions, receive and review new hire documentation for Non-Bargaining Unit (NBU) positions, and monitor the HR electronic mailbox to handle incoming information. Also coming with modern office procedures and record-keeping techniques, data entry and retrieval techniques, written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized individual interested in an HR Assistant position with Cheer Pack North America, bringing the ability to act in a supporting role resource for Human Resources, Customer Service and Operations in handling and managing specified projects and tasks; answer all incoming calls; and assist various departments with projects when needed. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of experience in an human resources role, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to handle UPS mailings for HR.
- Looking for the position of a Skilled HR Assistant with Placed where 2 years of experience working in an office environment performing human resources functions will be applied to effectively answer all incoming calls for the department, assist with recruiting and hiring efforts, and arrange meetings and conferences for the department manager as instructed. Also coming with excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong organizational skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Hopeful to gain employment with POAH Communities as an HR Assistant to respond to inquiries and route, to review new hire documentation submitted by hiring managers, and to perform data entry in HRIS. Also bringing Associate’s degree, 1 year of HR experience, strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, experience in handling confidential information, excellent customer service skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Certified HR Assistant with 5 years of office administration experience, desirous of an HR Assistant position with CMA Recruitment Group to manage new starter information and absence records, assist with payroll, and maintain accurate employee records in line with GDPR. Also bringing excellent attention to detail, good team ethic and enthusiasm, previous HR admin experience, and exceptional communication skills.
- Highly talented and motivated HR Assistant, seeking a position at Spherion to greet applicants and customers in a professional manner as they come to the office, to answer incoming calls, and to assist individuals with the application process. Also coming with 5 years of experience in an HR Assistant role, previous office and clerical experience, detail oriented and great organizational skills, as well as profound ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Seeking an HR Assistant job at Everytable with ability to assist in the maintenance of personnel records, assist with distribution of employee paychecks on a bi-weekly basis, assist with the filing and maintenance of all Workers Compensation claims, and develop employee incentive program. Also bringing high standards of professionalism and integrity; strong project management and administrative skills; excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills; as well as computer proficiency, ADP and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Looking for the position of an HR Assistant with CSC Generation to function as a strategic human capital business advisor to the senior management team; develop initiatives, policies, and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization; as well as oversee and drive employee engagement and retention. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources; 10 years of multi-state HR experience; and building, employment law, organizational planning, compensation, employee relations, training, corporate communications, and training experiences.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Addison Group as an HR Assistant, with ability to organize and maintain personal records, create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics, and answer employees queries about HR-related issues. Also bringing experience working in HRIS, working experience in Microsoft Office, 3 years of experience working in a Human Resources Department in a manufacturing environment, and sound knowledge of current labor laws.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at Ruggable where the ability to assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties, support all internal and external HR related inquiries and requests, and maintain digital and electronic records of employees will be utilized. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, 1 year experience as an HR Assistant, great computer skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and time management skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Active individual with huge human resources skills and abilities to assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, coordinate communication with candidates, schedule interviews, and assist in coordinating the new employee orientation. Longing for the position of HR Assistant at California Health Sciences University (CHSU) to utilize strong interpersonal skills, detail orientation with a high level of accuracy, and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience, longing for an HR Assistant position with University of Virginia to assist with a variety of HR functions, process diverse HR materials, and provide logistical support for HR related activities. Also bringing Associate’s degree, 3 years of administrative experience, and ability to conduct and summarize internal and external surveys to gather information for policy development and planning.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking an HR Assistant position with COPAN Diagnostics, Inc. to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records, provide clerical support to the HR department, and conduct or assist with new hire orientation. Coming with Associate’s degree, three years of office experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Looking for the position of an HR Assistant with U.S. Department of the Interior to process a wide range of personnel actions in an automated personnel system, and complete personnel actions within established processing timeframes and guidelines. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree; valid state driver’s license; state certification; and strong ability to provide information to applicants, employees, and supervisors regarding human resources rules, procedures, and activities.
- Creative and problem-solving individual desirous to join a group of professionals at Vighter in the position of an HR Assistant, with ability to assist employees and applicants with basic interpretation of company policies, procedures, and benefits; perform HR-related tasks; process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants; interview and execute required hiring process. Also coming with Bachelor’s degree, knowledge of business and management principles, as well as knowledge of Human Resources principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, training, compensation, and benefits.
- An enthusiastic and customer oriented individual desirous of an HR Assistant position with Granite Construction to prepare drafts, process edits, and distribute a wide array of information, correspondence, policies, reports, procedures, etc. Also bringing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, 10 years of office administrative experience, 5 years of experience in human resources, excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and strong problem solving skills, as well as strong consultative skills.
The quality of your HR assistant objective statement can decide if the recruiter/employer reads your resume or CV or not, so it is important to make it really compelling.
This post provides valuable ideas and examples you can apply to make an effective resume objective for any human resources job you are interested in.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.