Best 20 Resume Objectives for Housekeeper Position
If you are writing a resume or CV for a housekeeper position, you need to make its objective statement really captivating to draw the recruiter/employer in to read every part of it.
One of the important goals your housekeeper resume should achieve is to get the recruiter/employer into it to read all what you have to offer.
It is important that the recruiter/employer should take the time to read your resume so that they can learn about your competence as a housekeeper and the value you are bringing to their organization.
A good career objective statement can do the job of getting the recruiter/employer in, which makes your chances of getting the housekeeper position brighter.
How to Make a Great Housekeeper Resume Objective Statement
The secret to writing a great resume objective statement for a housekeeper job is to know what the recruiter/employer wants the would-be employee to have to be hired for the position.
As part of the recruitment process, employers/recruiters commonly publish the job description and requirements to help inform interested individuals of what the housekeeping position entails, and the skills, education, experience, etc. required to be hired.
As one seeking to be hired, these documents will help you to understand the mind of the recruiter/employer as to what is required to be effective on the housekeeping job and hired.
After you have studied the job description and requirements and have learned what the employer/recruiter desires for hiring anyone as a housekeeper, you can then craft an objective statement that presents you as perfectly suited for the job.
You will ensure that your career objective statement highlights a few of the major requirements of the housekeeping job, and that it assures the recruiter/employer that you understand what the position entails and will be effective in performing the duties that will be expected of you.
If you are able to produce such objective statement, then you will leave the recruiter/employer without any option than to invite you to an interview where you can convince them that you are the housekeeper that they are looking for.
Here are some good examples of housekeeper resume objective statement that you can further learn with and quickly develop the skill in making a great one for your resume:
Best 20 Resume Objectives for Housekeeper Position
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in a Housekeeper position with American Cruise Lines, coming with strong ability to clean, upkeep the company’s staterooms, and maintain the public areas; meet moderate physical demands, including lifting, bending, climbing, and walking or standing for long periods; and willingness to work at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for 28 weeks.
- Creative and problem-solving professional desirous to join a group of professionals at U-Haul in the position of a Storage Facility Housekeeper. Coming with ability to clean hallways, restrooms, elevator, and other areas of the trash bins. Also coming with ability to maintain and stock cleaning supply inventory records and request new supplies as required, as well as 3 years of cleaning service and custodial experience.
- Seeking a Housekeeper job at Pacific Seafood where the ability to perform daily cleaning of restrooms; perform all recycling tasks, including bottles, paper, cans, cardboard, etc. and maintain warehouse by dusting, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming will be utilized. Also coming with High School diploma, 5 years related experience, certificates, licenses, and registrations.
- Highly organized individual interested in a Housekeeper position with Avera Health, bringing profound ability to maintain clean environment in assigned areas, including, but not limited to, patient rooms; and perform assigned laundry functions to assist in meeting the laundry needs of the facility. Also coming with good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute five years of experience in a housekeeping job at Brightview Senior Living as a Housekeeper. Coming with ability to interrelate and connect with residents while in their apartments and throughout the community, and help in creating and maintaining a vibrant living environment for residents and guests by ensuring that apartments and common areas are clean, safe, well-maintained and beautiful.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Texas Health Resources as a Housekeeper, to apply exceptional ability to clean assigned areas according to procedure to meet established infection control, sanitation, and safety guidelines. Also bringing High School diploma, 5 years of related experience, good verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work independently, set priorities, work flexibly, and work around housekeeping chemicals.
- Energetic individual with five years of experience working in a housekeeper position, seeking the job of a Housekeeper with John Hopkins Medical Management Corporation. Coming with ability to trash disinfected cans, dust and vacuum surfaces prior to disinfection and cleaning; and properly dilute and use germicidal solution to clean and disinfect all surfaces per Duty List.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of a Housekeeper at Goshen Health, to provide excellent customer service and keep clean, organized, and sanitary environment. Also coming with ability to read and write, and understand simple instructions; perform simple manual tasks and move furniture, equipment, and supplies in and around departments and areas.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of a Housekeeper position with Commonwealth of Kentucky, to clean and sanitize designated areas in the facility, and ensure that housekeeping supplies are replenished in work areas and equipment are cleaned and stored properly. Also, bringing strong interpersonal skills, professionalism, adaptability and flexibility.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking a Housekeeper position with State of Nebraska. Coming with knowledge of established sanitation standards and cleaning procedures; ability to read, understand, and follow instructions; ability to communicate information so others will understand; ability to learn to operate and maintain cleaning equipment; and ability to perform highly unpleasant tasks such as cleaning up human waste as necessary.
- Individual seeking a Housekeeper position at Acts Retirement-Life Communities with ability to clean resident apartments, healthcare, common areas, and any other area assigned in accordance with the community’s objectives. Also bringing strong ability to use cleaning equipment such as wet mops, dusters, small wringers household type vacuum cleaners, and other necessary tools, products, and supplies.
- Enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level Housekeeping position with Faith Regional Health Services, to perform day-to-day activities of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with current Federal, State and other accreditation standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the organization. Also bringing High School diploma and previous cleaning experience in healthcare.
- Active individual with huge housekeeping skills and ability to clean vacant units, hallways, common areas, offices, basements, and more. Longing for a position at Princeton Management as a Housekeeper, bringing valid driver’s license, flexibility, and ability to multitask and work well with others, and work with cleaning supplies such as brooms, mops, and chemicals, as well as the ability to work in warm and cold conditions and meet deadlines.
- Certified housekeeping professional with profound ability to provide quality customer service, one-on-one attention to detail, sweep, scrub, mop, and polish floors. Also coming with strong ability to vacuum and shampoo carpets, rugs, and draperies, and upholstery. Seeking a Housekeeper position with Compass Group.
- To obtain a position with The Christie Lodge to leverage the ability to maintain the Company’s guest rooms in a clean and orderly manner and to high quality standards; clean units, make beds, replenish linens, clean bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces and balconies; vacuum, dust, clean carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers; and empty and transport trash, use brooms and mops and other equipment for cleaning.
- Talented individual seeking a position with The Woodlands of Shaker Heights as a Housekeeper. To apply profound ability to use laundry equipment to clean linens and personal articles of residents, sort dry articles and fold and place them in appropriate storage shelves or residents’ rooms. Also bringing exceptional customer service, spirit of caring for others in all they do; and ability to work flexibly.
- Team oriented individual eager to work at American Health Communities (AHC) Paris, to ensure that work assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc. are properly stored during work periods. Also bringing the ability to report all incidents, accidents, hazardous conditions and other situations to supervisor. Also coming with current Federal, State and Local standards, and facility’s policies and procedures; High School diploma and ability to perform terminal cleaning procedures.
- Highly talented and motivated Housekeeper seeking a position at Senior Resources Group to utilize ability to vacuum carpets, sweep, mop and polish common area floors; empty trash; clean common area windows, inside and out; clean and sanitize common area bathrooms; and refill paper towel, toilet paper and soap dispensers. Also coming with a High School diploma and 4 years of related housekeeping experience.
- To gain employment with CentraState Healthcare System as a Housekeeper. Coming with strong ability to carry out a variety of housekeeping functions, including mopping, dusting, sanitizing, wiping, scrubbing, and buffing, and other manual jobs on floors, walls, beds, furniture, fixtures, etc. Also, coming with a High School diploma, previous work experience, and ability to understand oral and written instructions in English.
- Looking for the position of a Housekeeper with Western Missouri Medical Center to ensure supplies are stocked and readily available at all times, ensure trash removal of designated assigned areas and proper disposal, and ensure dirty linens are removed and stored in appropriate locations. Also coming with self-motivation, sufficient English to provide and receive instructions and directions, and ability to work within the established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the hospital.
If you desire to get a good housekeeping job, your resume must have a well persuasive objective statement to stand a better chance of being read.
If you are looking to learn how to make effective resume objective statements for housekeeper positions, then you will find this post very helpful.
It provides valuable tips and examples to help you create a compelling career objective statement for your housekeeper resume.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.