Retail Sales Associate Resume Example
To get a job as retail sales associate, you need a good resume that will get you noticed by employers.
The employment market for this position is quite tough that you need a great resume and cover letter to get penciled down for interview appointment.
You therefore need to either learn the act of resume writing or have a professional writer to help you prepare one.
Learning the skills required to make great resumes is not as difficult as some people think.
All you actually need to do is to get a couple of free, well crafted, professionally created resume samples, study them to understand how the different sections are made, and then follow the template to produce yours.
Below is an example of well prepared Retail Sales Associate resume, which you can use as a template to quickly write your own whenever you need to send a resume to an employer.
Retail Sales Associate Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Searching for employment as a Retail Sales Associate in order for me to utilize my sales management skills, sound communication ability, vast knowledge in customer caretaking and my productive organizational talent to improve and develop the core values of the company.
Possess record of excellent performance in matching customers with desired products, three years of both local and international sales experience, very productive in building long lasting relationship with client.
Extremely passionate in the area of sales, sound knowledge of computer software, and rich in experience on cold calling in sync with smooth closing abilities.
- A strong ego to maintain balance when rejection from a client occurs, and the ability to turn it around for the company’s advantage
- Quick in adapting to customers change in attitude towards purchase and converting it to sales
- A heart of understanding in listening to the need of a customer
- A creative ability in tailoring a product to suite the need of a client
- A dynamic approach to sales process by applying organized and methodical skills
- Very efficient in answering client’s question couple with a sound experience in post-transaction monitoring of the product delivery
- High motivation to achieve success in every sales process
- A perfect ability to follow sales plan and monitoring account maintenance
- A friendly nature easily enabling to build customers relationship that last, and leads to more referral sales
- Easily able to convey marketplace attitudes and new developing trends to the market department for future utilization.
FITREC international – Canada, TY
October 2012 – present
Retail Sales Associate
- Assist company’s executive in developing annual business plans
- Effectively promote business brand whenever instructed
- Provide assistance in an administrative pattern to the marketing department due to marketing experience
- Successfully bring in customers to company through advertisement and promotions
- Participate in the planning of the promotional strategy that lead to the uplifting of the new face of the company
- Easily develop several databases of qualified leads through marketing strategies
- Directly responsible for handling the April 12th, 2013 award achieving project that is organized by the world professional business organization
- Solidly building lucrative relationship with partner companies that have led to the expansion of the company.
UJN Enterprise – Houston, YH
June 2011 – August 2012
- Rapidly increased sales rate from 50% to 126% in the pace of 6 month
- Responsible for launching the company’s newly developed product to the market
- Efficiently attained every set target for each for each month’s product sales
- Instrumental for infusing the company’s product into the global market
- Organized symposium for new product development to the community and seminar for new marketing recruits.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- University of Houston, YH– 2005
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Majors: Sales and Marketing
- Minor: Management
- GPA: 3.5
- Professional certificate in marketing – James & Jones professional institution, 2006.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.