Real Estate Marketing Manager Job Description, Key Duties and Responsibilities
This post provides exhaustive information on the job description of a real estate marketing manager, to help you learn what they do.
It highlights the key duties, tasks, and responsibilities that commonly make up the real estate marketing manager work description.
It also presents the major requirements you will be expected to meet by recruiters/employers if you are seeking to work as a real estate marketing manager.
Please, read on to improve your knowledge of the real estate marketing manager career:
What Does a Real Estate Marketing Manager Do?
A real estate marketing manager has the responsibility of assisting the superiors in formulation of the sales proposition, project brief and FAQ, and costing of projects based on market feedback and information.
His/her job description entails establishing, promoting, and maintaining his/her company’s brand to generate business.
It also involves expanding the channel partner base and coordinating with them regularly for sales.
Real estate marketing managers develop strategies and execute tactics that communicate their company’s brand message.
They train the members of the channel partners for every project and share project specific update with Channel Partners on regular basis.
They work with agents, vendors, lawyers, and members of the press to establish a high profile for the business.
The marketing manager in a real estate firm is responsible for reviewing the leading status, team performance, campaign analysis, attendance, target status, and competition status, as well as validating the booking entry made by the senior associate and handing over the form along with the check to the post sales team.
Real estate marketing managers are also responsible for executing marketing strategy in collaboration with other members of the minor real estate team.
If you are seeking to work as a real estate marketing manager, some of the requirements that employers/recruiters would want you to possess include in-depth knowledge of the real estate business, selling skills, and sound computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Internet, and email; and excellent communication skills in English.
Real Estate Marketing Manager Educational Qualifications
To become a real estate marketing manager, you will be required to show a proof of academic qualifications by employers/recruiters.
You need to build a strong portfolio with demonstrated skills and abilities for the real estate marketing manager job that you are applying for, so you can have the opportunity for an interview.
To become a qualified real estate marketing manager, you need a degree from an accredited university or college.
You also need to possess previous real estate office and marketing experience.
Real Estate Marketing Manager Salary Information
According to Payscale.com, the average salary for a real estate marketing manager is $60,000 per year.
Also, in a report by Salary.com, real estate marketing managers made an average salary of $68,225 as of August 27, 2020, but the salary range falls between $60,454 and $77,258.
Depending on several important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession, the salary range can vary broadly.
Real Estate Marketing Manager Job Description Example/Sample/Template
The responsibilities typically performed by real estate marketing managers include:
- Achieving full rental occupancy by advertising, filling vacancies, conducting tours, drafting lease documentation, negotiating lease agreements, and enforcing lease terms
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Promoting property through marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at property level and at a corporate level
- Updating knowledge of sales related legal documentation and property management, as well as updating and managing social media profiles
- Maintaining accurate information on company website, and designing promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives
- Providing guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverables
- Drafting press releases, representing the company to media outlets, developing annual forecasts, and seeking to minimize marketing expenses
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
Real Estate Marketing Manager Job Description for Resume
If you are making a new resume or CV and have worked previously in the real estate marketing manager role or are presently working in that position, it will be advantageous to add the professional experience part to your resume/CV.
Having the professional or work experience section in your resume is a great way to inform the recruiter/employer that you have been successful performing the duties and responsibilities of a real estate marketing manager.
This piece of information can be helpful in causing the recruiter/employer to invite you to an interview, especially if the position you are seeking requires some real estate marketing manager work experience.
You can effortlessly make a compelling professional experience section for your resume or CV by applying the real estate marketing manager job description example above.
Real Estate Marketing Manager Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities for Career Success
Here are major requirements employers/recruiters may want you to fulfill if you are applying for the real estate marketing manager job:
- Advanced degree in Marketing/Communications and/or Real Estate
- Minimum of 5 years of agency or in-house marketing, communications and PR experience in relevant industry
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market and competitive landscape
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills
- Advanced computer literacy, including a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office, and knowledge of branding and design principles
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as well as website design and ability to write web content
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate and converse with specific target audiences
- Capability of working independently, taking initiative, and being part of a team working collaboratively
- Adherence to company safety standards and policies
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as required.
This post is helpful to individuals interested in the real estate marketing manager career.
They will be able to learn about the tasks, duties, and responsibilities associated with the real estate marketing manager career and so will be able to decide correctly if it is the job they want to do.
The information on this page is also useful to recruiters/employers who are looking to find and hire the best candidates for the vacant marketing manager position in their real estate companies.
They can apply the sample job description provided above in making a detailed description of the available real estate marketing manager role in their organizations for use in their recruitment process.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.