If you are seeking employment with Cintas, you will be expected to complete a hiring process that consists of job application and interview stages before you can be considered for the desired position.
This post provides detailed information on the Cintas recruitment process and other career information, to help you learn what you need to do to easily gain employment with Cintas.
Cintas Hiring Process
The hiring process at Cintas consists of various stages that applicants must successfully go through to be considered worthy of being hired by the company. These include:
Cintas Job Application Process
The vast majority of applicants for the Cintas recruitment process will be those who have never been employed by the company in any capacity.
There are several steps involved in this process, and Cintas offers a variety of ways to apply for jobs.
Applicants can apply through their website, or they can go to one of their offices, which is located across the United States.
Available Jobs at Cintas
Some of the available jobs at Cintas include:
- Sales Representative
- Entry Level Auditor (Accountants)
- Customer Service Representative
- Human Resources Specialist
- Security Officer
- Senior Accountant
- Facility Maintenance Technician
- Accounting Manager
- Customer Service Specialist
- Security Officer Supervisor
- Human Resource Officer
- National Account Manager (Sales)
- Office Manager (Receptionist)
- Recruiter for Talent Acquisition and Development
- Sales Representative Retention.
Cintas Job Assessment Test
The Cintas job assessment test is made up of several very short multiple choice questions, which should take about 10-15 minutes to complete.
If a candidate wishes to apply for a sales representative position, there will be an additional step involving filling in contact information and writing an essay about how you would use your sales experience to further Cintas’ growth in the United States and globally.
Tips for passing the Cintas Assessment Test
Here are valuable tips to increase your chances of passing the Cintas assessment test:
- Be honest
- Be polite
- Don’t be condescending or rude
- Do not get discouraged if you don’t pass the first time, as this is a very common problem among applicants for Cintas jobs
- Cintas will contact you within two weeks, and they will tell you whether or not you have passed the assessment test and will ask more detailed questions about your experience and previous employment.
- If a candidate passes the assessment, they will be notified by mail to come in for an in person interview at Cintas’ office location near them.
Cintas Interview Process
The interview at Cintas is nearly as short as the application process – usually about 15 minutes if the interviewee follows instructions to the letter.
The interview is designed to decide whether or not that candidate would be a good fit for Cintas and how well suited they might be for positions that are offered by Cintas.
Cintas Interview Questions and Answers
Here are samples of interview questions you might be asked at Cintas (with suggested answers):
- What excites you about working for Cintas?
I am excited about the opportunity to work for a company with such a large presence in the world. I would be happy to represent such a successful company.
2. What is your greatest strength?
One of my greatest strengths is my persistence and dedication to whatever task I am given. I will do whatever it takes to ensure that tasks are complete and done correctly.
3. What process do you use when overcoming challenges?
When facing challenges, I tend to stay calm and try multiple different methods of resolution until one works. If it seems as if none will work, I ask for help from my supervisor or colleagues.
4. Describe your greatest challenge or obstacle.
My greatest challenge has been dealing with my anxiety in the workplace. I feel nervous and uncomfortable around people when I don’t know them, but I can only get over this issue by working on it and taking care of it each day.
5. Describe your boss’s personality and how you identify with him or her.
My boss is very kind to me, and he leads by example as well. He gives great praise to everyone in his team, including me, which means a lot to me because it is one thing that I struggle with on a daily basis.
Tips for Passing the Cintas Interview Process
Here are tips you can work with to prepare effectively for the Cintas interview and pass it:
- Relax, you have nothing to prove
- Don’t speak in response to any of the interviewer’s questions, allow him/her to ask you questions
- Don’t make up stories when asked a question – say what you have done, not what you would like your resume to say
- If you are asked a question, don’t ask for an example.
- Follow instructions
- Don’t ask any questions about salary or benefits, this will be discussed at a later time
- Be polite
- Be honest and respectful
- If you apply for a position with Cintas, be sure to be as specific as possible when applying and in the interview process, because they will be able to tell if you are just trying to get by saying what they want to hear
- Remember that Cintas is not in the business of hiring people who don’t have the skills required for their positions – they can find those people easily (otherwise there would be no reason to hire a recruiter) – they are in the business of hiring people who are already working at creating a culture which supports their customers and clients, as well as their employees.
How Long Does Cintas Hiring Process Take?
You will hear back from Cintas in a few weeks, either by phone or letter, depending on what kind of position you applied for, and where in the United States you applied.
Major Cintas Careers and Jobs
Some of the major careers and jobs available at Cintas include:
- Executive Director of Customer Service
Description: This Director is responsible for ensuring that the customer service operations of the Company are carried out in a way that meets or exceeds the customers’ expectations.
- Store Manager-Marketing
Description: This member directs the marketing activities of Cintas, including but not limited to customer service, advertising and print media presentations in order to promote and grow business.
- Human Resources Manager
Description: The human resources manager is responsible for developing and maintaining an effective workforce management system which fosters retention, fulfills recruitment goals and provides employees with professional advancement opportunities.
- Director of Human Resources
Description: The human resources director is responsible for recruiting, retaining and developing a talented HR team which will support Cintas’ continued growth.
This individual is accountable for all decisions in the areas of staffing, budgets and controls.
- Regional Account Manager
Description: This person specializes in promoting and managing sales activities within specific geographies that meet or exceed customer expectations.
What to Expect Working at Cintas
As previously mentioned, Cintas is a business which has been around for quite a few years, so you can expect that they have high quality equipment and supplies.
The company offer great benefits which include:
- Basic Medical Insurance Plan
- Unlimited Medical/Dental/Vision Care
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Childcare Reimbursement Program
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Funeral Coverage.
What some Employees Dislike about Working at Cintas
Some people dislike the fact that they are not allowed to work remotely, while others dislike the fact that they are required to travel frequently.
Cintas Company Profile
Cintas Firm is an American corporation located in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers a variety of business goods and services such as uniforms, mats, and mops; cleaning and toilet supplies, fire extinguishers, and testing and safety training; as well as first aid and safety items.
Cintas is a publicly listed business that is a component of the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS.
With approximately 40,000 workers in 2020, the firm will be one of the largest in the sector.
In 2020, the business generated total sales of $7.09 billion.
In conclusion, Cintas is a great place to work and it would be easy for someone who enjoys working with others and making a positive impact on their customers every day.
You can apply information on this page to successful complete the hiring process at Cintas and begin a career with the company.