Top 20 Resume Objectives for Construction Worker Positions
If you are seeking to work as a construction worker, you will be expected to send a resume or CV to the recruiter to enable them to properly assess your suitability for the position.
To stand a better chance of getting the construction worker job, your resume or CV must be read by the recruiter and not just flipped through and discarded like most resumes are.
Reading your resume will enable the employer to know how valuable you will be to the company as a construction worker and then give you an invitation for interview.
To ensure that your construction worker resume gets the recruiter’s attention, you need to begin it with a captivating objective statement.
Your career objective should immediately assure the recruiter that you are the right person for the construction worker position that they are looking to fill.
If you want to learn how to write an effective objective statement for your construction worker resume, this post will be useful to you.
What Do Construction Workers Do?
Construction workers help out in a lot of ways to ensure that construction projects get done successfully.
They provide a mix of services like lifting and moving heavy objects, mixing concrete, clearing debris, operating equipment, and assisting other workers like engineers, electricians, carpenters etc.
Construction workers do a lot of physical work, so a good candidate for the job must be fit and agile.
How to Make a Great Construction Worker Resume Objective
To make a great construction worker objective statement for your resume, you need to be familiar with the kind of projects the company is involve with and the most relevant skills, qualities, experience, education, etc. needed to succeed on the job.
You will find the above information from the job description published by the employer for the available construction worker position.
By knowing the requirements of the construction worker job by studying the job description, you will be a able to communicate your skills, experience, etc. that are relevant to the position in a straight to the point format in your resume objective.
Don’t forget to mention the name of the company you are hoping to work for in your career objective statement; it signals a warm interest to the employer.
Now, here are some good examples of construction worker objective statements to help you quickly master writing one for your resume:
Best 20 Examples of Resume Objective Statement for Construction Worker Position
- Desirous of the job of a construction worker at MVA Engineering, to utilize exceptional labor and equipment operating skills. Coming with 4 years Construction Worker experience to assist all personnel on the work site.
- Energetic individual with basic reading, writing, and math skills, hopeful for a Construction Worker position in Diverse Staffing. Coming with ability to prep construction sites, physical labor skills, and experience in residential construction.
- Experienced construction worker with manual dexterity and working knowledge of construction equipment, and carpentry skills. Desirous of a Construction Worker position at ABC Company to apply skills and experience.
- Individual with team work abilities and apt for learning, seeking the position of a Construction Worker to utilize exceptional labor skills including: concrete mixing, hardware installation, loading/unloading trucks as well as prep sites by removing obstacles and hazards from construction sites.
- Energetic individual skilled at performing various construction tasks including: earthwork and excavations, place and finish concrete, prepare layouts, erect framework for structures, install ceilings and walls, etc. looking for a Construction Worker job at XYZ Inc.
- Enthusiastic and organized individual, desirous of a Construction Worker job in Meyer Appliance. Coming with expertise in carpentry, cabinet installation, and framing.
- Experienced construction worker with teamwork abilities and positive communication style. To obtain the position of Construction Worker at ABC Company, bringing skills in using a variety of hand tools and equipment, preparing and assembling building components, floor assembling and decking.
- Individual with strong work ethic, scheduling, and reporting skills interested in the position of Construction Worker in Habitat, bringing a good working knowledge of carpentry, concrete, drywall, roofing, flooring, trim, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing works.
- Energetic and motivated individual with strong leadership skills, desirous of a Construction Worker job at ABC Tech where 5 years construction experience and competence in concrete, stonework, tile laying, and building decks will be applied.
- Highly organized self-starter with strong task follow-up skills and solid knowledge of building codes and specification. Seeking for a Construction Worker job at Mountain Tech, to utilize 2 years residential construction experience and expertise in painting, handyman-type jobs and general plumbing.
- Looking to get a Construction Labor position with WORKMAN Inc. to contribute remarkable physical labor and ability to operate a number of equipment to assist carpenters, electricians, surveyors, and engineers on job site.
- Physically fit and dedicated candidate with 6 years of building construction experience seeking to work as a Construction worker in ROCKMOV Ltd.
- To gain a Construction Worker position with Caesars Engineering that value extraordinary physical labor skills to assist other workers; also bringing carpentry and finishing know-how.
- To secure employment as a Construction Worker with LockMan Construction, possess 5 years of experience working with cement, brick, stone, and tiles.
- Industrious and committed candidate desires to gain a Construction Worker position with Constructo Inc. Bringing assorted skills like concrete mixing and pouring, debris removal and cleaning, and the ability to lift heavy materials and machinery.
- Seeking the job of a Construction Worker in TrackMann Construction, coming with 4 years of experience and a strong track record working in residential and commercial construction projects.
- Looking to find employment as Construction Worker with RUS Company, to contribute profound skills in taking measurement, use of ladder and scaffolding safety.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic professional ready to work as a Construction Worker with RiseWork Company where practical ability to work well concrete, cement, metals, and wood for construction purposes will be applied in a bid to contribute to company goals.
- Seeking work as a Construction Worker with BLACKSTRO Co. to deploy mathematical and design expertise for excellent construction services.
- Seeking a position as a Construction Worker with Standard Co. where 7years of experience to maximize excellent equipment handling skills and a practical experience of building materials will be utilized.
To improve your chances of getting an interview with the recruiter for a construction worker job, you need to create a highly captivating resume objective statement.
This post provides valuable tips and examples you can apply in making a compelling objective statement for your construction worker resume.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.