The pharmacist salary in Idaho is about $131,300 annually and $63.10 hourly.
Pharmacists in Idaho are medical personnel who specialize in the administering of drugs to treat illnesses. The profession is a very vast one and has numerous specialties.
Pharmacists Salary in Idaho Cities
Here are the expected salaries for pharmacists in Idaho:
Cities with Highest Pharmacist Salary in Idaho
The different cities in Idaho that pay their pharmacists the highest salaries are:
|City||Salary (Hourly)||Salary (Yearly)|
Skill-based Pharmacist Salary in Idaho
A pharmacist in Idaho that possesses an amazing skillset is highly regarded and respected in the State.
They are also well paid in terms of salaries and also bonuses geared to keep them.
Their salaries are above those of their peers and they’re highly sought-after by employers who’ll offer so much to them in order to have them.
Experience-based Pharmacist Salary in Idaho
In Idaho, when you’re experienced as a pharmacist, you’re liable to earn so much more than others due to how invaluable your experience in the field is when it comes to handling patients.
The starting salary for pharmacists in the State of Idaho is about $115,048 every year, while with much experience one can earn up to $142,323 per annum.
10 Companies with Highest Pharmacist Salary in Idaho
Companies who offer the highest salaries to pharmacists in the State of Idaho include:
|Company||Salary (Yearly)||Salary (Hourly)|
|1||Stanford Health Care||$188,312||$90.53|
|3.||White Glove Placement, Inc.||$168,182||$80.85|
|6||Vtech Solution Inc||$155,935||$74.96|
10 Highest Paying Jobs for Pharmacists in Idaho
Here are some of the highest paying jobs for pharmacists in the State of Idaho:
- Pharmacy Informaticist: Salary is about $169,000 yearly.
- Pharmacologist: Salary is about $152,000 per year.
- Clinical Pharmacologist: Salary is about $150,000
- Hospital Pharmacist- Salary is about $145,000
- Inpatient Pharmacist – Salary is about $144,000 yearly.
- Pharmaceutical Physician: Salary is about $143,000 yearly.
- Licensed Pharmacist: Salary is about $137,000 yearly.
- Clinical Staff Pharmacist: Salary is about $130,000 yearly.
- Relief Pharmacist: Salary is about $119,000 yearly.
- Hospital Staff Pharmacist: Salary is about $116,000 yearly.
- Pharmacist Retail: Salary is about $115,000 yearly.
More Benefits for Pharmacists in Idaho
The following benefits are available to pharmacists in the State of Idaho:
- Health Savings Accounts: Some employers allow their employer pharmacists to set aside part of their pre-tax income in a Health Savings Account to pay for health care expenses that are not covered, thus lowering the employees’ taxable income.
- Family Care Accounts: Some pharmacists are allowed to make pre-tax contributions to a Family Care Account which helps to save some money at tax time.
- Employee Assistance Programs: These programs connect employees to services available in their community for anything from advice on taxes to legal counseling and so on for free or at a low cost.
What Related Job Titles to Pharmacist Earn in Idaho
Job titles that are similar to that of the pharmacist in Idaho include:
- Medical science liaison
Their job is to maintain relationships and communication with academic researchers and also engage in discussions on diseases and drug therapies. They earn about $66,167 every year.
- Medical writer
Their job is to write and edit their medical writing deliverables and also to work alongside scientists or physicians. Their average earning is $70,844 per year.
- Research Scientist
They oversee proper dispensing of drugs and also work in drug trials, being responsible for the preparation of medications that are provided for test subjects. They earn about $91,510 on average.
Pharmacist Salary and Job Outlook in Idaho
In Idaho, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there is a growth projection of about 2.5% in the rate of employment in the next ten years with the creation of about 120 jobs yearly.
The projection of the salary is not so clear at the moment due to certain factors but there’s a huge likelihood that due to demand for pharmacists, a hike is likely to be experienced.
How to Increase your pay as a Pharmacist in Idaho
Here are ideas you can use to increase your salary as a pharmacist in Idaho:
- Explore new areas of the profession.
- Gain more experience on the job.
- Earn more through blog writing.
More Career Opportunities for Pharmacists in Idaho
Here are additional opportunities pharmacists can explore in the State of Idaho:
- Pharmacy Consultant
Pharmacy consultants provide support for health care services, give advice to patients about their medications, discuss the various medical treatment options with physicians, and also determine the most sensible services to provide.
The salary for a pharmacy consultant in Idaho is about $106,500 yearly.
- Long Term Care Pharmacist
Long term care pharmacists are pharmacists that only serve patients requiring long-term care in the facility.
The salary for this pharmacist is about $114,500 yearly.
- Nuclear pharmacist
They are tasked with the supervision of the handling, packaging, and the delivery of the radiopharmaceuticals.
The Idaho nuclear pharmacist’s salary is about $52.55 per hour.
From this article, you have learnt what the job of a pharmacist in Idaho entails, how much salary they are paid in the state, and how to increase earnings as a pharmacist in the State.
Individual pharmacist looking to live and work in Idaho will find this post helpful to learn how much salary is paid across the cities in the State and the cities and companies that pay the highest salaries.