International Assets Holding Hiring Process: Application, Interviews and Employment
The hiring process at International Assets Holding involves various stages, including the job application and interview where you will be expected to successfully answer certain questions.
This post provides exhaustive information on the recruitment process at International Assets Holding to help you learn what is required to find employment with the company.
Please, continue reading:
International Assets Holding Company Overview
International Assets Holding Corporation (IAHC) began because the International Assets Advisory Corporation in 1981.
The corporation started in Winter Haven, Florida in 1981 and was headed by Diego J. Veitia, a graduate of the Thunderbird School of worldwide Management.
In 1987, Veitia created a company called International Assets Holding Corporation and went public in 1994.
FC Stone Group Inc. and therefore the International Assets Holding Corporation merged in 2009.
FC Stone operates as an independent business unit of IAHC, ceased trading stock on Sept. 30th, and brought over $229.3 million operational revenues.
IAAC officially became INTL FC Stone in Feb. 2011.
INTL FC Stone Inc. serves 20,000 accounts in additional than 130 countries through a network of 40 offices round the world.
Its combined market capitalization is $285 million.
Within a month of the merger, IAHC expanded operations to the Pacific Rim with a replacement office in Sydney, Australia
The company’s subsidiaries include:
- INTL FC Stone Ltd: Formerly referred to as INTL FC Stone (Europe) Limited, its name was changed in March 2013. It’s based within the UK.
- INTL FC Stone Financial Inc.: Formed in 2015 after the merger of three subsidiaries into INTL FC Stone Securities Inc. The three subsidiaries were FC Stone, LLC, INTL FC Stone Partners LP, and FCC Investments, Inc.
- INTL FC Stone Markets, LL.
The company offers the following services:
- Risk management advisory
- Execution of listed futures and options on futures contracts on commodity exchanges
- Structured over-the-counter (OTC) products during a range of commodities
- Trading and hedging of precious and base metals
- Trading of roughly 150 foreign currencies
- Market-making in international equities
- Fixed income, and debt origination and asset management
- As at 2019, this organization boasts of a workforce of over 1,700 employees and continues to grow.
International Assets Holding Hiring process
There are no much protocols on what’s involved in how you’ll apply for employment in this organization.
The procedures are: Put in your application, await response by the organization, then follow through other steps which may be required by the organization.
1. International Assets Holding Job Application
The application process starts by logging into the company’s official website at www.intlfcstone.com. Once you do this, you’ll navigate to the career page, and right there, you’ll be given a form to fill.
It’s a compulsory form you’ll need to fill, especially some fields within the form that are marked with red asterisks.
Before you’ll proceed to filling that form, you’ll got to create a profile for account with the organization.
This needs your email address and any password of your choice which can assist you to return to your profile within the website anytime you like to.
The form has some segments you would like to understand, these include:
- Personal information
- How you got knowledge about the organization
- Additional information
You are also provided a link where you’ll upload your resume or CV.
Remember that the fields marked with asterisks are compulsory information you should provide else the application won’t be complete or could be rejected out rightly.
2. International Assets Holding Interview Process
As you recognize, this is often the stage you discover yourself when your application has been acknowledged and accepted.
This stage is where you have to give your best for the work you’re trying to find.
The questions are pretty easy but are somehow technical.
Keep your calm and take the questions as they come.
Possible interview questions at International Assets Holding
- Tell me about yourself?
- Sell me this pen.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5-10 years, and tell us how you’d like your career to progress
- How could you improve our sales within the first month?
- What’s your greatest weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- What’s your greatest accomplishment?
- What can we expect from you in the next few months?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have any questions you wish to ask us?
International Assets Holding Careers and Jobs
Depending on your location and where you would like to work for the organization from, you can choose from the list of jobs at the official website of the corporation.
Here are some samples of the roles at FCStone:
- Risker Management Analyst
- Intern – Accounting and Finance
- Risk Management Associate
- Desktop Support Analyst
- Compliance Analyst
- Advisor Support Associate etc.
You will see more when you visit the official website during application.
What to Expect Working with International Assets Holding
Here are benefits you will enjoy as an employee of FCStone:
- Career planning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Development resources
- Ged reimbursement
- Leadership programs
- Recognition programs
- Tuition reimbursement for a few who could be upgrading their trainings.
This article presents relevant information you need to improve your chances of gaining employment with International Assets Holding.