20 Best Resume Objective Examples for Office Manager Position
If you are seeking to work as an office manager and writing a resume or CV, you will need to ensure that your resume objective statement is captivating.
The major test for any resume is to get the recruiter/employer in to read all what you have to offer for the office manager position.
When your office manager resume is read by the recruiter/employer it increases your chances of getting hired as they would have learnt the value you are bringing to their organization.
To achieve that very task of getting the recruiter/employer into your office manager resume, you need to start it with a powerful career objective statement.
How to Make a Great Office Manager Resume Objective Statement
The sure way to write an effective resume objective statement for an office manager position is to learn about the particular job position and the requirements stated by the recruiter/employer.
In filling a vacant office manager position, employers/recruiters normally publish the duties of the role that the successful candidate will perform as well as the requirements, including the skills, experience, education, etc. that individuals should have to be hired as an office manager.
You will have to study these documents so that you can understand who the recruiter/employer really wants to hire for the vacant office manager role in their organization.
This knowledge will guide you in crafting a powerful objective that assures the recruiter/employer that you are the office manager that they are looking for.
See below for good examples of office manager objective statement for resume that you can study and apply in making yours:
Top 20 Samples of Resume Objective Statement for Office Manager Position
- Highly talented and motivated Office Manager seeking the position at Chesterfield Country Public Schools to perform secretarial and office work required to ensure the efficient operation of the office, provide work direction, and provide bookkeeping services for assigned school. Also coming with knowledge of office operation and procedures of business, and office equipment, including manual and automated filling systems; as well as knowledge of school programs and regulations, and ability to work and lead the work of others.
- Hopeful to gain employment with Behavioral Health Group as an Office Manager, to validate patients’ acceptance into the company’s treatment program, assist patients in completing insurance forms for submission as required, and manage monthly patient lists for medical testing and follow-up testing. Also coming with 5 years of office support experience, 4 years of supervisory experience, as well as ability to use the treatment center’s computer program for collecting fees from patients.
- Looking for the position of an Office Manager with Frederick Community College to provide administrative support to the AVP, facilitate administrative business processes that support all areas of CEWD in accordance with college policies and procedures, and order and maintain supplies for AVP office and other CEWD areas. Also coming with a Bachelor’s degree, experience using Peoplesoft databases, standard office technology and equipment, and 5 years of office management experience.
- Creative and problem-solving professional desirous to join a group of professionals at Chronometriq in the position of an Office Manager. Coming with 10 years of experience as a member of a growing business, proven office management skills, and experience in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Seeking a Business Office Manager job at Trilogy Health Services where the ability to plan, supervise, and coordinate the business office operations of the health campus will be applied. Also coming with 5 years of experience in supervisory, accounts receivable, payroll and accounts payable environment, a High School diploma, and exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Highly organized individual interested in an Office Manager position with Evan & Alexander Corporation, bringing ability to review and prepare travel requests and vouchers for office staff utilizing the E-2 government solutions software, receive visitors and calls, maintain daily calendar, and schedule the activities of the office staff. Also coming with experience processing and managing travel authorizations and documents with automated travel management systems.
- Individual with strong reasoning ability looking to contribute enough experience in the Office Manager job position at Georgia College. Coming with ability to regularly meet with the Executive Director to inform and advise on decisions for operational activities and strategic goals, and track and manage all external relationships and agreement and regularly review results with Executive Director. Also coming with strong operational knowledge to manage and improve the Deal Center’s business and administration operations, excellent communication skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Talented individual seeking a position with US Department of the Navy as a Senior Office Manager, to apply the ability to manage a busy office with competing responsibilities, manage a team of 4 to 5, direct phone calls, and monitor door access. Also bringing ability to participate in the direct deposit pay program, as well as ability to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check.
- Active individual with huge office management skills and ability to greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices, oversee keeping office clean, and prepare and review correspondence and reports. Longing for a position at TMT Digital to bring 10 years of experience working in a professional IT office setting supporting executives and all personnel, a Bachelor’s degree, excellent written and verbal communications skills, and strong knowledge of Google Suite and MS products.
- Certified Office Manager with ability to coordinate and perform general office duties, assist directors with division operations, and work with the agency travel office to set up travel itineraries and reservations for division staff. Desirous of an Office Manager position with Texas Educational Agency, and coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience in administrative support work, knowledge of standard office practices, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- To obtain an Office Manager position with Revere Health to leverage the ability to interact daily with physicians to ensure proper flow of communication, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow, and work directly with the business office to resolve billing, coding, and patient claim issues. Also bringing a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of medical clinic leadership experience, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Energetic individual with five years of huge experience working in a Business Office Manager position, seeking to apply five years of experience in billing, collections, and accounts receivable processing on an automated billing system. Coming with ability to review bills for accuracy and obtain approval for payment; assume administrative authority, responsibility, accountability to perform all accounts receivable operations of the community according to policies and procedures; and perform month end closing procedures and billing functions. Also bringing reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills.
- Individual with strong ability to learn fast interested in the position of an Office Manager at Iowa Bankers Association to provide professional telephone and personal reception services to callers and guests, manage all aspects of the front desk, and manage company vehicles. Also bringing a High School diploma, 5 years of related experience and training, Microsoft Office, excellent customer service, and ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them.
- Safety conscious individual with high level of skills and experience. Desirous of an Office Manager position with Penn State University to supervise, train, evaluate, and determine work schedule for student office employees; type correspondence and report; and process different forms using IBIS and reconcile area budget. Also bringing a High School diploma, 5 years of experience, excellent organizational skills, good interpersonal skills, and ability to multi-task and interact effectively with other departments.
- Experienced, talented, and highly organized individual seeking an Office Manager position with RER Solutions, Inc. Coming with a Bachelor’s degree, 5 years of experience performing administrative experience, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, knowledge of and experience with SharePoint, HRIS, Concur travel, WebTA payroll systems, and ability to communicate in English and provide excellent administrative tasks.
- Individual seeking an Office Manager position at Ascension Living with ability to prepare monthly resident statement data for billing, implement the timely mailing and delivering of financial statements, and collect and enter level of care changes and billing data from all ministry departments. Also coming with a High School diploma, 5 years of experience working in administrative office, and the ability to process private pay and co-insurance billing.
- An enthusiastic individual desirous of an Entry Level Office Manager position with Moderno Porcelain Works, to serve as the point person for office manager duties, schedule meetings and appointments, and manage purchase orders/accounts payable. Also bringing proven experience as an Office Manager, knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, excellent time management skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Highly trained individual seeking to work in an Office Manager position with Dallas Independent School District, coming with demonstrated knowledge of district organization, operations, and administrative policies; demonstrated computer skills with Windows and Microsoft Office applications; a High School diploma; as well as ability to perform secretarial functions for the Principal; coordinate and maintain Principal and school-wide calendars, and attend all required administrative meetings and trainings.
- Talented individual seeking a position with Sutter Health as an Office Manager where the ability to handle sensitive issues, conflict with or among others will be used. Also bringing strong ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work, and deal with a challenging work environment. Also coming with an AA degree in Business Administration, 5 years of office management and supervisory experience, and management experience in the healthcare clerical field and knowledge of home health federal and state regulations.
- Team oriented individual eager to work as an Office Manager at The Sheridan, to apply profound ability to maintain basic knowledge of computer software and internet applications, assist in answering resident billing issues, and ensure that move-in deposits and rents are deposited in a timely manner. Also coming with an Associate degree, 5 years of office management experience, and ability to ensure that payroll is accurately prepared and reported to the corporate office at the time designated.
To increase your chances of being hired for an office manager position, you should ensure that your resume or CV begins with a highly compelling objective statement that the recruiter/employer cannot resist.
The ideas and examples provided on this page will help you to learn how to make effective objective statement for your office manager resume and improve your chances of getting hired.
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.