Bartender Resume Example
Your chance of getting a job as Bartender is brighter if you have a great resume to present to employers.
In addition to a good cover letter, your resume can win interview appointment for you, where you will have the opportunity to convince the employer you are the best person for the job.
You need some skills to be able to write a good and effective resume that can get you noticed by recruiters or employers. And the good thing is that you can actually learn and develop the skills.
Below is an example of bartender resume, which you can use as a template in creating your resumes.
Take some time to study it and learn how the various sections are put together, then you are on your way to the top of the competition with a great resume.
Bartender Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Desiring to work as a Bartender in a hotel where my housekeeping skills and a hospitable attitude for customer satisfaction and welfare will be needed.
Very talented in the act of management and service rendering. Exceptional experience in planning, preparing, and executing cocktails and other daily activities at the bar.
Possess great experience serving celebrities, politicians, business men and women, and international personalities.
- Highly experienced in the act of understanding customers in terms of anticipating their needs
- Intellectually inclined to the personality difference of customers, which helps to build a productive relationship
- A sound personal development that enables to carry out duty appropriately
- Rich experience of two years that promote a high level of productivity
- Swift in upgrading the mode of personal service delivery that meets the ever growing trend of the society
- Very orderly in stocking and sanitizing the entire bar to ensure balance
- Vastly knowledgeable about the system and regulation of beverage serving
- Experience in the nature of different drinks that helps to select the appropriate type for customer satisfaction
- Easily building customer friendliness through choice selection from the menu, taking orders and being available whenever they need assistance.
Palms Casino Resort – Las Vegas, Nevada
2012 November – present
- Attend to customers by serving food and drinks to their tables
- Assist the bar servers with serving of drinks, ice, and liquors
- Ensure that customers are of age to by checking their ID’s before serving alcohol and tobacco items
- Responsible for taking the initiative of the cleaning and balancing the inventory of the day
- Operate machines and equipment that ensure service efficiency, and also putting maintenance structure in place
- Take stock of the liquor supply and ensure that they always available at any demand.
Orleans wine and Restaurant, Ontario, Canada
2011 October – 2012, September
- Responsible for taking care of customers need by taking orders and serving
- Responsible for cleaning and dressing the environment before and after the day’s work
- Assigned to welcome customers in a very hospitable manner
- Normally waited on table in every busy hour, especially in the mid-day and evenings
- Dutifully prepare inventory at the end of the day
- Skillfully aided duty staff with other work while attending to personal duty
- Jointly coordinated banquet and special occasion
- Helped to clean glasses and utensils for continues usage
- Tasked with cash flow regularly.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Bartending licensee and health certificate school, New York
- Food handler card institute, New York
- High school diploma, Tennessee.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.