Best PMP Certification Course
The PMP Certification Course is available online and accessible to the global audience.
Are you a project management professional needing to keep abreast of the new trends and emerging practices in the project management practice (based on PMBOK guide), develop strategic business knowledge, and pass the PMP exam on your first attempt?
If you are, then the PMP Certification Course is best suited for you.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), is a necessary credential required by professionals in the project management fields to succeed in their careers and advance to senior project manager roles across all industries.
So, this course is right for you if you are a Project Manager, Associate/Assistant Project Manager, Team Lead/Team Manager, Project Executives/Project Engineer, Software Developer, or a professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
What will you learn in This Course?
The PMP Certification Course is specifically created to help you:
- Acquire the project manager’s experience
- Develop knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects
- Pass the PMP exam on the first try
- Understand the workings of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas defined by the PMBOK Guide
- Effectively prepare and get the confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
Major Valuable Skills you will Gain
When you complete the highly sought after PMP Certification Course, you are sure to be able to gain the following skills and abilities:
- Skills and ability to work effectively with modern project management tools, such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management, and engineering economics.
- Ability to develop a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapt your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Ability to deliver projects on scope, on time, and on budget.
- Ability to cultivate the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- Ability to earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam.
How to Access the PMP Certification Course
JobDescriptionandResumeExamples has partnered with Simply Learn, one of the world’s best certification training providers, to help you gain the valuable Agile Scrum Master Certification within the shortest possible time and reasonable cost.
This course is delivered online and is opened to global participation, and currently has over 60,000 learners.
Please, get the complete details about it here: Best PMP Certification Course
PMP Plus Bundle – Master’s Program: Helps project managers to easily earn 60+ PDUs to keep their PMI certification active.