Top 20 Customer Service Resume Summary Examples You Can Use
If you are writing a resume or CV for a customer service job, the quality of its summary statement can boost its ability to win you an interview.
The career summary statement, being the first thing the recruiter will read in your resume, is an important part of the document that you can apply in making a great impression of your suitability for the customer service job.
This post will help you learn how to make really effective resume summary statements that increase your chances of being invited to an interview for the customer service position that you are seeking.
How to Write a Great Resume Summary for a Customer Service Position
To make a great summary statement for a customer service resume, you need to find out what the employer requires and what the job entails.
When you get these facts, you will know if you meet the employer’s requirements or not, like having the skills, abilities, knowledge, and experience to succeed on the job.
And if you do, then you can go ahead to create a resume summary statement that shows the recruiter that you possess what they require for the successful applicants to excel on the customer service role in their organization.
To quickly learn and master the act of writing very good customer service summaries for your resume, studying some examples will be helpful.
Best 20 Customer Service Resume Summary Samples You Can Apply
1. People oriented individual with attention to detail and a positive attitude. Seeking the position of Customer Service Associate at ABC; coming with strong knowledge of CRM systems and practices, and 3+ years’ proven customer support experience.
2. Customer service professional with strong ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively. Interested in the position of Customer Service Representative at CBC, offering ability to handle high volume calls, active listening skills, and proven ability to resolve customer complaints in a professional manner.
3. Experienced service oriented individual with strong phone handling skills and ability to adapt to different personalities. Seeking a Customer Service Officer position at ABC Inc., coming with strong market knowledge and critical reasoning abilities to identify and assess customers need to achieve satisfaction.
4. Team player with people skills and a friendly positive attitude. Desire the Customer Service Advisor position at MVN Resources; to apply exceptional product knowledge in automotive parts, ability to adapt to different personalities, and 2 years retail sales experience.
5. Experienced customer-oriented individual with strong work ethic, ability to escalate issues appropriately and BS degree. Interested in the Technical Customer Service position at XYZ Inc. where high technical aptitude for assimilating new technology and technical concepts, plus advance computer skills will be utilized.
6. To obtain the job of a Customer Service Agent at XYZ Inc. to utilize strong phone handling and conflict resolution skills, as well as demonstrated customer support ability. Also coming with 2 years customer service experience and GED.
7. Experienced customer–oriented professional with strong multi-tasking skills and ability to efficiently prioritize task. Looking to obtain the position of a Customer Service Ambassador at CBC; coming with active listening skills and sound knowledge of CRM systems and practices.
8. Strong communicator with follow-through skills and CRM certification. Desire the position of Customer Service Support at Rainbow Inc.; bringing IT systems expertise, documentation skills, and proven ability to handle high volume and multiple calls in a positive and calm manner.
9. Individual with strong client relationship and interpersonal skills and an apt for learning. Seeking the position of Chat Customer Representative at CYX Inc.; coming with sound product knowledge, multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities, as well as ability to follow-through in a timely manner.
10. Excellent communicator with multi-tasking abilities and phone handling skills. Looking to obtain the position of IT Customer Service at XYZ Inc. where sound technology background and IT system expertise will be utilized.
11. Talented individual with excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and Bachelor’s degree. Hopeful for a Call Center Customer Service position at XYZ Inc.; bringing exceptional ability to handle high volume calls, negotiation and conflict resolution skills to handle complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
12. Looking to apply proven customer support ability, negotiation skills, and strong market knowledge in the position of a Customer Service Insurance Representative. Coming with honed skills in Marketing Management and 3 years insurance sales and customer support experience.
13. Hopeful for a Field Customer Service position at CBC to apply honed skills in sales and hands-on expertise in phone based prospecting. Coming with track record of success in a sales position and superior customer service skills.
14. Excellent communicator with superb presentation skills and Bachelor’s degree in Business. To obtain employment as a Healthcare Customer Service Rep at Inc. to apply sound knowledge of medical terminology, expert IT system skills, and hands-on experience handling high volume calls on multiple lines in a calm and professional manner.
15. Looking to obtain the Customer Service/Direct Sales Officers position at ABC Inc. to utilize well honed skills in sales management, excellent presentation and active listening skills to handle face-to-face customer interactions with high level of professionalism.
16. Problem solver with detail orientation and active listening skills. Interested in the Customer Service Specialist position at MVC Inc.; coming with high level of professionalism, strong keyboarding skills, 2 years contact center experience plus 1 year customer service experience.
17. Self-motivated personable and result-driven individual. Interested in the Customer Service Sales position at XYZ Inc.; coming with strong phone handling and computer skills, and 3 years retail sales experience in addition to 1 year proven customer support experience.
18. Meticulously detailed individual with active listening skills and Bachelor’s degree. Hopeful for the Associate Customer Service Representative position, to utilize proven customer service skills including: relationship building, issue resolution, follow-through, and timely courteous service.
19. Detail oriented individual with strong work ethic and mechanical aptitude. Desire to work at ABC Inc. as a Customer Service Estimator, to apply strong influencing and phone handling skills in achieving sales goals. Also coming with 4 years bulk material handling experience and advance Excel skills
20. Logical problem-solver with ability to multi-task seeks the position of Customer Service Case Processing at ABC Company, to apply active listening skills, empathy, and strong product knowledge in offering superior customer service.
No doubt, starting off your customer service resume or CV with a highly compelling summary will give a boost to your resume and increase your chances of being invited to an interview where you will have the opportunity to prove to the employer why you should be hired for the customer service role.
You can use the ideas and examples of customer service resume summaries provided in this post in creating a great one for your resume.>> Create a professional resume in only 3 steps with the Awesome Resume Builder (it's free!) and increase your interview call ups.