Best Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course
The Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course is available online and accessible to the global audience.
Are you any of the following?
• Software Developer and Architect
• Analytics Professional
• Senior IT professional
• Testing and Mainframe Professional
• Data Management Professional
• Business Intelligence Professional
• Project Manager
• Aspiring Data Scientist
• Graduate looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
If you are one of the above and are looking to gain huge expertise in Big Data, then the Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course is best for you.
What will you learn in This Course?
The Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course is specifically created to help you:
- Master Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem tools such as HDFS, YARN, Map Reduce, Hive, Impala, Pig, HBase, Spark, Flume, Sqoop, Hadoop Frameworks, and more concepts of Big Data processing Life cycle.
- Prepare effectively for Cloudera’s CCA175 Big Data certification.
- Master real-time data processing using Spark, including functional programming in Spark, implementing Spark applications, understanding parallel processing in Spark, and using Spark RDD optimization techniques.
- Learn the various interactive algorithms in Spark and use Spark SQL for creating, transforming, and querying data forms.
Major Valuable Skills you will Gain
When you complete the highly sought after Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course, you are sure to be able to gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
- Understand the different components of Hadoop ecosystem such as Hadoop 2.7, Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark with this Hadoop course.
- Understand Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) and YARN architecture, and learn how to work with them for storage and resource management
- Understand MapReduce and its characteristics and assimilate advanced MapReduce concepts
- Ingest data using Sqoop and Flume
- Create database and tables in Hive and Impala, understand HBase, and use Hive and Impala for partitioning
- Understand different types of file formats, Avro Schema, using Arvo with Hive, and Sqoop and Schema evolution
- Understand Flume, Flume architecture, sources, flume sinks, channels, and flume configurations
- Understand and work with HBase, its architecture and data storage, and learn the difference between HBase and RDBMS
- Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
- Do functional programming in Spark, and implement and build Spark applications
- Understand resilient distribution datasets (RDD) in detail
- Gain an in-depth understanding of parallel processing in Spark and Spark RDD optimization techniques
- Understand the common use cases of Spark and various interactive algorithms
- Learn Spark SQL, creating, transforming, and querying data frames
- Prepare for Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification.
How to Access the Big Data Hadoop Certification Training Course
JobDescriptionandResumeExamples has partnered with Simply Learn, one of the world’s best certification training providers, to help you gain the valuable Cloudera CCA175 Big Data certification within the shortest possible time and reasonable cost.
This course is delivered online and is opened to global participation, and currently has 16400 learners.
Please, get the complete details about it here: Best Big Data Hadoop Certification Course
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.