PeopleSoft Payroll Managing Consultant Job Description Sample
As a professional, the PeopleSoft payroll managing consultant will be required to organize the profitable implementation of payroll resolutions.
The typical individual occupying this position is conventionally accountable for adding implementation and proficiency to their duties.
His/her job description entails associating eagerly with clients and discovering their business needs, thereby measuring, programming, and configuring PeopleSoft resolution plans.
This professional also works with other personnel in ensuring the organization of payroll services that will correspond to a greater degree of legislative compliance.
He/she will select vendors and initiate proper monitoring to secure their operation at the approved methods.
The managing consultant will directly monitor payroll tax and accounting for PeopleSoft and may organize or delegate other payroll accounting staff into their different duties.
Additionally, the role of this individual will also include conforming to guidance from PeopleSoft management and giving status accounts to the manager.
The consultant must be ready to offer his/her services to a sizable number of clients with diverse, intricate requirements for the purpose of processing payroll.
He/she looks for opportunity to develop and maintain a highly functioning payroll team that will successfully offer immense quality service to PeopleSoft client departments.
Hence, the payroll managing consultant may be charged with the responsibility of working out payroll audits both internally and externally and safeguard their adherence with legal and PeopleSoft standards.
Essentially, the ideal candidate for this position will be rendering assistance in matters of payroll and also engaging in tutoring and active organization of client activities to ensure they become established and satisfied with PeopleSoft.
He/she will create a solid atmosphere for strengthening customer relationships, perform huge payroll operations, and make use of PeopleSoft proprietary agenda in ensuring complete interrelationships between PeopleSoft and its clients.
PeopleSoft Payroll Managing Consultant Job Description Sample, Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
Here is a sample of the job description for the position of the payroll managing consultant at PeopleSoft, showing a list of important duties, tasks, and responsibilities the person holding the position should carry out.
- Take up the responsibility of safeguarding timely funding of PeopleSoft payroll
- Intimate PeopleSoft clients on the benefits affiliated with payroll, such as pension schemes, wage sacrifice, life and health insurance benefits etc.
- Efficiently handle all queries associated with PeopleSoft payroll
- Operate with vendors to safeguard strict compliance to PeopleSoft legislation and procedures
- Offer qualitative advice on how to improve processes and enhance efficiency of workforce
- Render assistance to clients in recommending solution to matters associated with delivering and entry of payroll through telephone calls and regular visits
- Work out an agile and functioning environment which consistently displays PeopleSoft’s commitment to quality service
- Reexamine issues and perform a research of PeopleSoft customer inquiries on payroll, tax and offer suggestions on the right measures to take
Writing a resume for the post: a resume for the payroll managing consultant’s post at PeopleSoft can be prepared from extracting relevant information from the job description example above.
Requirements – Qualities – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – for the position of PeopleSoft Payroll Managing Consultant
To excel on the job as a managing consultant on payroll at PeopleSoft, the following skills, knowledge and qualifications are usually expected of individuals aspiring to the position should possess.
- First degree mandatory with possession of fundamental understanding of payroll requirements, which supports compliance with national principles
- Not less than eight years of outstanding experience in a fairly large payroll organization
- At least 2-3 years consulting experience as an internal or external consultant and with the use of software packages
- Functional and technical payroll skills with display of dexterity in engaging in self-training and in analyzing issues
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.