Payroll Analyst Regional Finance Job Description Sample
The job of the payroll analyst regional finance involves associating with Global Payroll Provider (GPV) to guarantee suitable execution of payroll in all regional countries.
His/her job description will also entail consistent discovering of advantageous openings to enhance the payroll process, with the target of improving the company’s standardization, user experience, and effectiveness.
As soon as payroll has been executed, the individual in this position will be accountable for supervising all payroll operations maintained by the company for the regions he/she is assigned to guarantee that transactions are worked out by the GPV promptly and precisely.
He/she will function in a vital role of organizing and supervising the execution of the GPV and will monitor at least six payroll analysts.
This position also organizes the work of payroll clerks to include staff data input, handling of represented payroll documents, and working on staff payroll.
He/she carries out auditing of pay records, union dues, child support payments, court orders, liens, credit union payments, union dues, bankruptcies, garnishments, and other deductions.
The payroll analyst responsible for regional finance analyses payroll practices to staff and managers and acknowledges represented staff queries.
He/she will give assistance to requests for GPV with regards to the issues of payroll implementation.
Sample Job Description for the Payroll Analyst Regional Finance Position
The job description sample below represents key tasks, duties, and responsibilities most payroll analysts working on regional finance are usually expected to perform.
- Liaise with representatives of the company IT and the GPV to execute enhancements
- Establish objectives for the company and handle payroll analyst operations
- Establish and enforce payroll affiliated policies for regions
- Assess and find solution to intensified queries and issues from analysts
- Guarantee that analyst personnel are properly enlightened to carry out tasks
- Relate with GPV to correct erroneous payroll transactions
- Carry out evaluation on modification requests incited to correct or enhance vendor payroll system
- Certify payroll generated records for posting
- Give assistance to all organization instituted projects necessary for payroll affiliated information
- Manage the operations of payroll clerks, handle daily assignments and offer training
- Shed light on government regulations and union contract with regards to represented payroll
- Harmonize payroll for represented staff and evaluate work with regards to payment matters
- Integrate floating holiday balance and vacation in conformity with collective bargaining contract and offer payroll information for represented staff in acknowledgement to requests made
The duties, tasks, and responsibilities listed in the job description example above can equally be used in preparing a good resume for seeking a vacant position as a payroll analyst for regional finance.
Requirements – Qualities – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for the position of a Payroll Analyst Regional Finance
The following skills, aptitude and dexterity will assist payroll analysts in charge of regional finance in functioning optimally in the office.
- An undergraduate degree in the sciences or social sciences with special focus on accounting or finance, and most desirably a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Practical experience in heading shared services or Regional Area Payroll group involving handling and developing a consistent team
- Commendable experience functioning and handling third party vendors
- A unique work ethnic grounded on a strong passion to go beyond expectations
- Strong business discernment, able to drive a dynamic organization to successful results with a concentrated pragmatic approach
- Solid interrelating skills involving capability to function independently in a dynamic and expeditiously changing environment and also to obtain outcomes through coordination and collaboration, both externally and internally
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.