Medical Administrative Assistant Resume Example
Studying samples of good medical administrative assistant resumes, and using them as examples in writing your resume will help in preparing effective resumes that you can send to employers.
The medical administrative assistant position is competitive to secure, however, having a good resume can increase your chances of getting it.
You want to learn how to prepare a resume by yourself if you can’t afford the services of professional resume writers.
Learning the act of resume writing can be highly beneficial as you will be able to create resumes for each employer you are prospecting.
This would normally cost you lots of money if you were to hire a resume writer to do it for you.
This does not mean there is no benefit in hiring a professional resume writer, certainly a professional writer will give you a great resume that can get you an interview, however, if you don’t have the money to pay for the service, your next best thing to do is to learn how to make the resume yourself.
You can learn how to write good medical administrative assistant resumes by understudying some professionally created samples. Take note of how the various sections are skillfully written to make the resume very compelling.
Below is an example of a medical administrative assistant resume that you can use as template in writing your own.
Medical Administrative Assistant Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking Medical Administrative Assistant’s position in a health center where my vast knowledge and experience in administration will be utilized in achieving effective operations of the center.
Profoundly gifted medical administrative assistant with 6 years experience performing various administrative duties and contributing to the development of effective and efficient administrative procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate constant professionalism when making decision in complex administrative issues that have to do with regulations and policies of the firm
- Ability to display regular accuracy when handling office activities, such as, answering of phones, designing of medical schedules, and preparation of program agendas
- Perfect knowledge of application of both medical terminology and health care practices
- Never wavering in the ability to constantly maintain patients’ files, documents, and records
- Ever dependable when preparing reports on expenditures and budget due to sound level of accuracy and expertise on the subject
- Capable of following all HIPAA regulations; and adhering to rules concerning patient’s rights with strict confidentiality and privacy
- Very proficient with all IT software that are relevant to the effective running of the office
- Proven ability to provide assistance to fellow staff
- Ability to display customer service skills in building rapport with patients, as well as with the management staff of the organization.
Global Health Mountain, Denver, PLH
2007 – Present
Medical Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for overseeing all administrative activities at the office efficiently
- Obtain necessary training to use IT equipment effectively
- Provide training to staff on new operational techniques and company’s policies
- Responsible for ensuring that staff adhere to all HIPAA and OSHA standard
- Responsible for keeping update on all inventory, medication and supplies
- Ensure that the medical insurance system (CPT, ICD – 9 coding) is active always
- Provide assistance in preparing records by the accounting department
- Ensure all staff adhere to high standard of customer service delivery
- Responsible for updating and monitoring all daily attendance systems
- Order supplies and ensure that it is evenly distributed to all quarters
- Attend to the routing of incoming mails, and reply relevant mails
- Responsible for preparing correspondence that has to do with staff and doctors
- Responsible for the processing of invoices for supplies and distribution
- Participate in the planning of annual board meetings
- Organize all duties into priorities for effective management of assigned tasks.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High school Diploma, Kentucky, 2001
- Degree in Business Administration, University of Benyamin, 2007
- Postgraduate Degree in health science, Institute of Medical Studies, 2009.
You will also like: