Marine Electrician Resume Sample
Studying a couple of well written marine electrician resume examples or samples is helpful in writing good resumes for the position.
Marine electricians looking for a new job and hoping to get it easily will need to have a good resume to increase their chances of getting it.
A well written and captivating resume will give you an edge in the competitive employment market place for marine electricians.
The good thing here is that you can learn how to create great resumes and be able to quickly prepare one whenever you need to apply to a vacant position.
All you need to do is to get some well prepared marine electrician resume samples, written by expert resume writers to understudy.
Taking note of the various sections, format and language of the sample resumes, you will be able to prepare your own to be just as powerful and compelling.
Below is an example of a professionally written marine electrician resume that you can use as a template in creating your own.
Marine Electrician Resume Example/Sample:
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • email@example.com
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seek the position of marine electrician in a company where working knowledge of procedures, strong mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot and repair shipboard electrical systems will be utilized.
Highly gifted, dependable and effective marine electrician with 3 years working experience on ships.
Exceptional understanding of shipboard electrical distribution systems, and the ability to troubleshoot and repair shipboard electrical systems and equipment with standard technical information.
Part of the successful team which carried out the project on installing over 150 supports and 35, 345 feet of cable within a three and half week period.
- Highly equipped with three years working knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of different test equipment and tools used for operation and troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation of electrical systems
- Profound ability to interpret and work from job specifications, owner supplied drawings, manufacturer’s handbooks, change order, contract specifications, and instruction manuals
- Strong understanding of schematics and wiring diagrams
- Strong understanding and knowledge of motor operating valve, weapons elevator, and cargo
- Ability to apply professional skills when installing, repairing, and maintaining power distributing systems on Naval Ships
- Ability to expertly handle all assignments with single, 3 phase and 24 480 volt systems due to familiarity on several working projects
- Ability to perform repairs and maintenance on all electrical systems like switchboard, rotating electrical device and switch gear that are located on all ships
- Ability to evaluate and determine technical requirement of any electrical project
- Strong ability to make use of computer programs and internet applications
- Proficiency in assembling, reassembling, and testing equipments after repairs.
Orlando Marine Engineering, ERG
2010 – Present
- Assist fleet department in providing fleet technical assistance
- Ensure that safety measures are implemented when testing electrical circuit for functionality
- Ensure that installation of SPAWAR’s Automated Identification System (AIS) is done perfectly on two DDG’s
- Responsible for training and certifying 56 personnel on knowing how to improve cable awareness and applying cableways standard throughout the fleet
- Lead the team responsible for lighting and air-conditioning, splicing wires with knives or cutting pliers, replacing damaged wire and relays in ignition, and solder connections to fixtures
- Supervise the team responsible for carrying out emergency repairs and fleet technical assistance on these equipment: flight deck lighting systems, elevators and conveyors, gallery and laundry equipment.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High School Diploma, Crystal Lane High School, Bell Ham, BG, 2009
- Shipyard Apprentice Program, 2010
- QMED Electrical Endorsement, U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Marine Document (MMD), 2010.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.