Film Production Assistant Resume Sample
As a film production assistant looking for new employment, your resume is one of the important documents you have to pay serious attention to. It has to be really good to get the attention of the employer or recruiter.
You will need to emphasize your experience and skills clearly and quickly so that employers can be convinced that you are suitable for the job, and to give you an interview appointment where you will be able to sell yourself better to them.
Below is a sample of film production assistant resume that you can study to be able to create your own resume.
It is an example of what a good resume should look like. All you need to do is to study the various sections and to reproduce them in your own resume.
Film Production Assistant Resume Sample/Example:
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Looking for the position of film production assistant in a media center where knowledge, experience, and ability to handle technical and non-technical tasks in a production and post production setting is needed.
A very resourceful, highly gifted, extremely productive, and fully committed individual with four years film production experience in the industry as film production assistant in the different stages of the film production process; participating in the pre-production phase; assisting in the post-production phase; coordinating in the transmission phase, and taking care of the duties and offices of the group, while building sound relationship with the entire staff.
Participated as an assistant in the production of the award winning film “The Masses” that won a Grammy.
- Ability to be punctual to work to ensure the stage is set for production
- Ability to ensure that no stone is left unturned during production
- Good communication skills for ensuring calm and smooth work flow especially in tough/stressful moments when stage artists and directors are trying to perfect a scene
- Ability to ensure that professional standard is followed in directing all scenes from experience gained in assisting award winning directors
- Adequate technical knowhow of the operation of film production equipment during the filming process
- Usually get appreciated by management for the ability to coordinate and handle important production tasks.
Bright Light Production, Hollywood
September 2009 – Present
Film Production Assistant
- Monitor the record keeping department on daily basis
- Ensure that all payments made to artists, actors, and actresses are done properly and on time to avoid misunderstanding
- Organize work force, coordinate filming process, utilize production resources, and communicate with artists due to the opportunity the position provides
- Conduct research on the availability of script ideas in order to avoid patent issues
- Assist production director and staff during working day to succeed on their work
- Ensure that script is in acting order, stage engineers are ready and prepared , and that communication is productive among the staff
- Amend breach in contract agreement between the agent, artist, and director resulting from typographical error
- Maintain relationship with the necessary authorities to ensure that acting permit is available and active to avoid problem with the Office of Film, Theater and Broadcasting
- Resolve work relationship issues between management and staff by applying effective mediating ability, to negotiate agreements
- Ensure that stage equipment, such as lighting, fiber construction, and pave tracks are in functioning order, while working with stage engineers
- Assist the IT department during editing of the films to ensure that instructions are adhered to accordingly.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High school Diploma, HHG secondary school, Water villa, 2005
- Associate Degree in Film Production, Hollywood Institute of Art, 2007
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, University of Barley, Towers hip, 2009.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.