Certified Medical Assistant Resume Sample
If you are seeking a Certified Medical Assistant job position, you would be required to present a resume to the prospective employer. From the resume, they would be able to decide whether you are qualified for the job or not, and if you should be given the opportunity for an interview.
The resume is one of job seekers selling tools, and should be very compelling to secure interview appointments.
Here is a sample medical assistant resume that can be used as a template in writing your resume.
This resume example shows the standard format for writing wining resumes.
Certified Medical Assistant Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Desire the position of Certified Medical Assistant in a competitive Healthcare facility where my strong abilities, knowledge, and experience of nursing functions will be employed in providing exceptional care to patients.
Highly talented medical practitioner with rich experience and competence in planning, assessing, evaluating, and implementing nursing care for an identified group of patients as outlined by the state board of nursing and within the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Two years of clinical experience
- Strong knowledge and skills needed to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department
- Medical terminology, office/clerical experience.
Long Springs Medical Center, ATL
2011 – Present
Certified Medical Assistant
- Assist with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse
- Perform select clinical duties
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information on patients’ charts
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing
- Perform basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
EDUCATION AND ONGOING PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), 2012
- BCLS Certification, 2012
- Medical Assistant Diploma, Lakeview Community College, 2011.
You will also like: