Auto Electrician Resume Sample
The sample auto electrician resume shown below can be a guide in writing an effective resume when vying for the position.
As an auto electrician looking for a new job, your resume is a very important document that could affect your ability to get the job.
It is therefore beneficial to learn how to write good and effective resumes so as to increase your chances of being called for an interview, and also to save you the cost of hiring professional writers.
You can learn the act of creating resumes by simply getting well written samples to study.
Pay particular attention to how the various sections are made, including the career objective, core competence, profile, professional experience, and education and training sections.
Use the samples as a template in producing yours, ensuring to also pay attention to the language of the document.
Below is an example of a good auto electrician resume that you are free to study and use as template to make your own resume that can win an interview slot for you.
Auto Electrician Resume Example/Sample :
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Desiring to work in a competitive position as an auto electrician where vast experience in organizing and coordinating challenging work, as well as professional talent in various automotive electric repairs are needed; a place that will also provide learning and opportunity for career advancement.
Highly talented auto electrician with four years experience in repairs and maintenance tasks; and in detecting automotive electrical faults.
Exceptionally gifted with ability to predict possible future issues that may occur working with sensitive earthmoving, mining, agricultural, and marine equipment.
Profound skills and capability installing and operating automotive devices, handling complicated equipment like air conditioners, lighting and anti-theft systems.
- Highly skillful in repairing and servicing of electronic and automotive controlled vehicle system faults
- Proven ability performing installation, repairs, and maintenance of auto electrical machines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound ability to interpret and understand electrical wiring diagrams
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical details, terminology of electrical trade and tools
- Well grounded in the knowledge of electrical theories and principles
- Sound knowledge and operating skills when working with PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Ms Word
- Strong ability to work under stressful condition, and to handle problems as they arise
- Highly creative and innovative
- Excellent with schematics and sketches when working on newly develop project
- Vast knowledge of adjusting timing and engine control systems
- Highly capable of trouble shooting, repairing, and replacing of damage/faulty fuses, lamps, electrical wiring and ignitions.
Swerve Automotive Electrician, THY
2008 – Present
- Always ensure that standard preventive measure is applied when maintenance is done on all electrical equipment
- Regularly carry out trouble shooting and electrical check up on all operating systems
- Give orders to all staff to perform regular clean up and maintenance of the entire work station
- Lead the team that performs the duty of replacing faulty generators, starter motors, and alternators
- Responsible for ensuring all activities pertaining to installing alternators, gauges, and lighting
- Jointly responsible with departmental heads in checking all equipment, vehicles, machines, and operating devices before the end of the day’s job
- Always developing new ways to ensure that all mechanical and electrical repairing problems are done with positive results
- Make sure all operating duties carried out on any device is done following national and international standards
- Ensure that repair work carried out on any faulty machines is done by following the circuit diagram and specification manuals of the manufacturer
- Task all staff to apply safety and healthy legislative and internal procedures whenever they are at work
- Apply safety measures when operating on machines or equipment that contains high voltage.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- High school Diploma, Chronicle High School
- Associate Degree in electronic and electrical technology, Mayday Technological Institute of Science, 2008
- Automotive Electrician Certification
- State License, ATL, 2012.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.