Assistant Retail Store Manager Resume Sample
The assistant retail store manager provides assistance to the store manager in the daily operation of the store.
He/she is expected to possess great customer service skills among other skills and abilities required to run retail stores successfully.
Getting a job as assistant retail manager can be competitive; therefore, the ability to write good resumes is important. A great resume will give you an edge over many other people that applied for the same position and win you an invitation for interview.
Below is a sample resume for assistant retail store manager, it is an example of what a good resume should look like. You can use it as a template to create the various sections of your resume.
Assistant Retail Store Manager Resume Example/Sample/Template
123 Down Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 33333 • Home: (222) 333-4444, Cell: (111) 111-1111 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Seeking to work as assistant retail store manager in a growing firm, where over three years customer service experience in retail, exceptional analytical, problem solving, and planning skills will be utilized.
Highly talented assistant retail manager with more than 3 years experience meeting and exceeding customer experience and sales goals for the store.
Profound ability in maintaining inventories, scheduling employees, conducting physical inventories, completing day-to-day paperwork, and maintaining store appearance as instructed by the score manager.
Initiated the idea that saved the company $15, 000 lost in the second quarter of 2010 by developing and executing sound plans for visualizing of the merchandise.
- Sound people skill and sharp psychological insight in handling dispute among staff
- High computer competency working with software application like, MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and several databases to handle office duties
- Good understanding of company’s policies and regulation for working on delicate company document and merchandise
- Proven ability increasing the profit margin of the firm through sound customer service and shoppers attraction
- Ability to competently handle all shelves updating, and the monitoring of competitive strategies that lead to constant improvement of the business
- Ability to take up responsibility in the absence of heads of department and senior managers.
Houston Bentley Company
September 2009 – Present
Assistant Retail Store Manager
- Attend to the operational duties of the store during rush hours to avoid disorganization of the system
- Ensure the smooth daily supervision of the tasks assigned to the store associates by establishing clear understanding of office policy and business strategies through consultative conversation
- Display quality stress control technique when assisting the store manager to handle customer demand and complains in periods when goods in high demand are in short supply, and ensure that the few available ones are evenly distributed among the customers
- Effectively manage the continuous flow of goods and merchandise transferred from stock room to sales room to avoid any error that may lead to problems
- Plan all corporate sales programs both on store and sales level by assisting the strategy and development department
- Enforce participative empowerment style through quality leadership ability.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Jointly University, KL, 2008
- Professional certificate in Marketing Strategy, Institute of Pompom, 2009.
You will also like:
Job Assessment Tests: How to Top Your Competition
As part of the hiring process, most applicants that passed the initial Resume/CV screening phase are required to pass an assessment test for the job or apprenticeship position they are applying for.
The goal of this phase is to determine if the candidate has the appropriate set of skills and qualities to excel on the job.
Find out the tests you will be needing to take for the position you are applying for; get lots of success proven Practice materials to prepare with now: Sure way to make high scores in job tests.